Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572469 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:15:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2012  |  Saradas Muscle Goddess of October 2012: ALEESHA YOUNG (she wins for 2nd year)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Saradas Muscle Goddess of October 2012: ALEESHA YOUNG (she wins for 2nd year)  (Read 15293 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
---She confirm again her status of Muscle Goddess ---

ALEESHA YOUNG
Saradas Muscle Goddess of October 2012

qualified for the Muscle Goddess of the year

Congratulations

Link for congratulate with her

aleeshayoung@hotmail.com

Links of others staff:

-

Biography:

I was born in Salt Lake City on Nov 10th 1984. I started to developed muscle at a very early age. By age 5, boys were teasing me about my biceps. I come from a very athletic family and was always supported and encouraged by my parents. My lil brother (14) plays football and Ice Hockey. My sister (21) plays Hockey for Nickols Boston College. They inspire me to be the best that I can be.
 I excelled at Softball and Cheerleading and received a College Scholarship. I tried my hand at basketball and soccer but was a bit too aggressive for these sports.

During High School I was approached by the coach to train in the gym with the football team, to motivate them to work harder. I always wanted to be a petite girl and did not enjoy being muscular, in fact I despised it to the point that I became vegetarian and started running many miles a day just to lose muscle.
This strategy obviously did not work and I made a conscious effort to embrace and accept my body. At age 15 I began training with my Dad at the gym and within one year I could squat 405 lbs . My Dad competed for many years in Bodybuilding and encouraged me to follow in his footsteps.

It was not until I turned 23 that I did my first Bodybuilding show. I won the UTAH State overall. While preparing for my first National show I suffered a spiral fracture in my right humerus. The following year I competed in the USA’s placing 7th in the heavyweight division.

After taking a year off and going through many changes in my life, I was ready to enjoy competing again. I recently won the All South overall championship, thereby qualifying to compete Nationally next year (2011). I hope to achieve my goal of becoming a professional body builder and am excited to see what the future holds.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2012  |  Saradas Muscle Goddess of October 2012: ALEESHA YOUNG (she wins for 2nd year)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View