Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576186 Posts in 73300 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 03:36:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  1991 contest compilation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1991 contest compilation  (Read 3631 times)

phy911

1991 contest compilation
« on: February 10, 2012, 01:30:06 am »
Here is a compilation of contests highlights from 1991. These recordings were made on a two head VCR from a very shitty cable signal. I was 16 years old and living in a rented town house. The cable service was provided by the community and was garbage at the wall input. But what made things worse was I had to split the signal and run a 100ft. coax cable to my room. If my parents were in bed or not around I would use the VCR down stairs but if they were around I would have to make the best out of the crap signal I got in my room.
So these recordings had lots of video noise but recently I discovered a program called “Neat Video” it does a decent job of repairing noise and improves the footage. Slowly I’m hoping to get everything I have on tape uploaded to the internet because sadly this footage is being lost. I idolize these beautiful women and I feel that any video of them must be preserved. So here we go on my plan to immortalize the most beautiful women in the world, female bodybuilders.

SCROLL DOWN TO THE SECOND POST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ MY STORIES OF THE PAST

I've changed the names and locations but the pictures and story are real.

So first off is the Southern States this short little segment was quite a fantasy inducer because the lightweight  class winner (Patricia) looked like this a girl named (Jennifer) that lifted weights at my highschool school.

So if you’ve seen some of my other posts I was an extremely fortunate little bastard to have a bodybuilding contest at my high school.
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=154622.msg621298.html#msg621298 I briefly mentioned Jennifer in this post however I edited it out to give a more detailed version here.

In 1991, the final days of school after seeing the school's annual bodybuilding competition I capitalized on talking about the contest with just about every girl I knew because it was like a free pass to talk about muscles. Finals were over and most of my friends were ditching the last day of school but I had one teacher that promised to fail students if they didn’t show for his last class. Normally a friend drove me to and from school but since he had ditched class I was going to have to ride the bus home.

So the bus was pretty empty but towards the back was Jennifer. She was cute but she was in different social circles at school. She talked about vato, gangbanger, thug type guys as cute so I never figured she would be interested in me but, we did talk to each other outside of school since we shared the same stop.

She smiled when she saw me and gestured for me to sit by her. I took the seat in front of her and turned back to face her. She asked how I had been because since I had been getting rides to school she had not seen me. After a little small talk I mentioned the School’s bodybuilding contest. Jennifer explained she was sad she had missed the show and wanted to compete next year. As we talked more about it I discovered that the organizer of the contest was the wrestling coach. It was associated with the weight lifting class. Jennifer described how in her weight lifting class body parts were measured and lifts recorded to gauge a student’s progress. Jennifer was very excited about the class. The she proudly said “check this out”. Her arm appeared rather skinny as she rolled up her sleeve. But when Jennifer curled her arm into biceps pose a big ball of muscle bulged out of her arm. I was shocked. At the time I didn’t understand how her slim arm could produce such a big bicep that exploded when she flexed. Jennifer been lifting weights 5 days a week for an hour a day so her muscles were more developed than an average girl but was the real source of her freaky biceps was that genetically she had a short bicep insert which made her muscle look even more impressive when she flexed.

Genetically her closest comparision to a modern competitive bodybuilder is Klaudia Larson.

Jennifer had a huge grin as she enjoyed my expression of total shock. She had undoubtedly shown other boys her biceps and received a similar response. I was so glad there was a seat between us because I was instantly hard. The bus came to a stop and I took the opportunity to shift my errection in my jeans so it was less obvious. We shared the same stop and got off the bus. I continued to talk about the show. Jennifer told me that in weight lifting class they watched video tapes of the previous competitions and learned the bodybuilding poses. As we walked the street came to an end. It was where we would head different directions. Jennifer stopped to look around to see if anyone was watching and then set her book bag down. She pulled up the bottoms of her shorts and flexed her legs. Her legs weren’t big but what was surprising was her muscle definition as her muscles tightened. Her thighs hardened into tear drop shapes and she twisted each leg with her toes pointed showing her muscles from different angles.  Jennifer turned and did a side triceps pose, she even spiked her calve. I was shocked that she knew how to pose. Most teenage girls, even ones with muscles had no idea how to flex but Jennifer did. It was driving me crazy. It was the closest thing I had ever come to having a female bodybuilder flex for me. She turned and faced me. Jennifer gave out a little grunt as she strained to flex a double biceps pose with one leg extended.  I practically jizzed in my pants. I had been completely silent and don’t even know if I said “wow”. She giggled and picked up her books. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She smiled and said “cya later” before she skipped off towards her house leaving me in a state of shock. I went home and masturbated furiously with the recent event still burning in my mind.

Later that summer I was going to my friend’s house but I thought I might take a detour by walking past the neighborhood pool. I hoped that I might see some hot girls in bikini’s but as I walked by I realized from the angle I was at I could not see much because the pool was at a higher vantage point. Slightly disappointed I didn’t see anything I continued onwards to my friend’s place until I heard a voice calling my name. I turned back and saw it was Jennifer. She was wearing a tube top white bikini standing in behind a chain link fence that surrounded the pool. I walked over to her. Jennifer’s moves were flirtatious and she got as close to the fence as she could like she was really interested in talking. I just looked into her eyes and avoided checking out her bikini clad body. I didn’t want to give away my true horny perverted intentions but as we talked it became obvious Jennifer wanted me to check her out by breaking eye contact with me.  First she turned her to the side head and started to twist her long hair squeezing the water out. There was no need to do it but it was as if she was suggesting I could check out her body and she would not notice. She looked up and made eye contact with me briefly like it was a little game to see if she could catch me looking at her body.  Then she looked down and adjusted her bikini bottom as she sucked in her stomach. I didn't see a six pack but as lean as her abdomen was if she flexed I sure she would have had visible abs.  This time she caught me looking at her stomach and when I looked up she smiled in satisfaction. Then she looked at her arms as massaged them as if she was checking if she needed more tanning oil.   

I realized my dick was at full attention so I quickly put my hands into my shorts to disguise my hardon. Unfortunately the fabric of my khaki shorts was not nearly as heavy as my denim jeans had been the last time Jennifer had turned me on so my hardon was still very noticeable. I turned away from her to hide the tent in my shorts giving her the excuse I need to get going and started to walk off. Jennifer was disappointed by my sudden departure. As I walked away and she told me I should come by the pool sometime. I agreed over my shoulder hiding the erection she had given me.

Sadly I look back on this as a huge missed opportunity in my youth. It will be one of my death bead memories. I try to tell myself that it was just a lack of sexual experience and naivety. She wasn’t my first experience with a muscular girl but she had some incredible potential. I should have worried less about social circles and made an effort to pursue her. I still look back with regret that I never explored a relationship with Jennifer further and every time I watch the 1991 Southern States I cannot help but think about Jennifer. At the time I was first being exposed to the performance enhancing drugs of bodybuilding and it was a short trip to Mexico were they were over the counter drugs.

Here is Patricia at 50

I saw Jennifer again recently and it reaffirms my belief that you should never me your childhood fantasies. Jennifer now is overweight.

Forum Saradas

1991 contest compilation
« on: February 10, 2012, 01:30:06 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  1991 contest compilation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View