Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578966 Posts in 73798 Topics by 29092 Members - Latest Member: losdragones May 05, 2024, 11:29:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Utopia or Femwin or Scissorvixens
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Utopia or Femwin or Scissorvixens  (Read 41831 times)

Offline HipThrow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Utopia or Femwin?
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 05:20:28 pm »
I guess I created some controversy.  Allow me to clarify.  When I talk about quality, I'm strictly talking about video quality.  Some of the other companies mentioned are still working in standard def.  I'm not talking about the type of matches, (competitive or not) because that is a subjective thing.  I have either been a member or purchased clips/dvds from every site.  So I do know a lot and consider myself an avid mixed wrestling fan.  I have been a member of Utopia for almost a year now.  My monthly is only $12.95.  Considering what's in the members area, I think thats a bargain.  I think its the least expensive big site.  As far as the type of matches, they have a lot of one-sided scissors type stuff, but they do also have a few "real" freestyle wrestling women who wrestle at least semi-competitively.  The have a few boxers and they post some flexing shoots too.  So in my mind they have it all.  I like that they try to cover so much, and I'll admit I like to watch women scissoring men, more than (mostly faked) struggling.   lastly, I would like to take back my choice of words insulting other companies, I got a little drunk the other night, and its not fair to anyone to be that negative.

Forum Saradas

nujerz84

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 04:26:15 am »
As I stated before that you cant go wrong with either site... I do prefer Utopia Entertainment.. the reason being it features alot of well known ladies and in particular ladies in the session scene so its a good way to check out the women in action to get some insight on how a possible session might be.

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 01:00:44 pm »
Utopa got the hottest girls possible on their site (and they aren't anywhere else). The video quality is awesome + daily updated (one clip but i still think its good).
Femwin : members section updated like once per month with like two long video (and here is the trouble for me - sometimes i saw the updates and didnt even feel like downloading them, but on other occcasions they were great).
There is also crushwrestling with its members site (i buy whole videos from there so i dont know the quality of the members section).

LegsLover111

Re: Utopia or Scissorvixens
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 05:51:35 am »
I don't agree with afan at all.  I've bought a lot of downloads from scissor vixens and most of the women are hot and deliver a great scissor hold.  The few times I've had download problems and emailed Drew, he handled it right away.  I love Utopia too, because they have the most variety IMHO of any site.  Even includes posing which is shot really well and f/f. I've been a member of Utopia for a long time now.  Kip's models are all hot fitness types or bodybuilders and mostly skilled as well.  You can actually call Utopia on the phone if you have a problem and actually talk to him on the phone!  Both Drew and Kip are nice guys, their dick attitudes are just acts for the videos.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 05:44:59 am »
If you're referring to the material they both provide clips of all their videos so you should have a good idea of what to expect. SV is constantly adding new vids but they seem to be focussing more on fitness women than bodybuilders. It can get a little monotonous because it's mainly about leg scissors whereas Utopia is more about wrestling and domination.

Offline Dettweiler

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2012, 11:07:55 pm »
Recently joined Utopia and I'm not complaining. Of course there are always objections, e.g. I don't like the over-acted male submissives but there's no escaping that in this branch ...

All in all they offer good variety, some extremely beautiful women and an archive that will keep you busy for some time.

Offline Roland B

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2012, 12:49:36 pm »
honestly, i'm not big on either one.  Scissorfoxes is much better than scissrovixens in my opinion, their girls seeem to ssqueeze much harder and deadlier, and crushwrestlings is much better than utopia.  utopia has deeper archive, but crushwrestlings has better quality and unique girls that mostly are not on the other sites.  my dealings with both companyes have been cordial and hassle free.

nujerz84

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 05:20:40 pm »
Utopia more variety....more women I like...

Offline HipThrow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 04:45:38 pm »
I don't even understand scissorfoxes.  Short clips of different women squeezing the same guy (in every clip) on the floor in front of a backdrop.  It's weird to me.  Crushwrestling's quality is terrible.  Everything is dark, only one or two decent girls that are seemingly in every video.  I know this is (supposedly) a thread between Utopia and Scissor Vixens, but here's my top 10

Top Ten:
1) Utopia Entertainment
2) Steve's Wrestling
3) Grapplinggirls
4) Scissorvixens
5) Athena 2
6) Premier Productions
7) European Fight Club
eight) Scissorfoxes
9) Billwick
10) Crushwrestling

Obviously, I still like some of the older sites.  If you're ONLY into scissors, you might move the scissor only sites up the list.  I think every site features scissor holds though.

nujerz84

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2012, 05:54:03 pm »
I like crushwrestling.. the hot women on the site is great...

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2012, 07:21:42 pm »
In response to Hipthrow's post my ranking (excluding favourties but no longer updating like premier prod)
1. Utopia - best quality, huge variety of ladies, all top names are there
2. Grappling girls - I like them because they got some models you cant find anywhere else
3. Crushwrestling - Really hot models if only they did some wrestling (And I dont mean anything competitive just some basic resistance). I like also trashtalking there
4. Athena2 - would be higher but somehow I cannot loot at some schmoes they hire
5. Mixedwrestlingzone - didn't like them at start but good vids recently
6. European Fight Club - becoming favourties of mine,ladies are hot but I am also fan of bb/fitness/physique bodies which they kind of lack
7. Scissorvixens and foxes - more like fetish site then wrestling, btw very good point about scissorfoxes.com
8. Reality girls clips4sale - some of the ladies there are really hot and mean

In general my problem with all these sites is that there is virtually no resistance there at all (again I am not asking for competitive but at least some fight) and 99% of time is scissors only. Do some bearhugs, lifts, chokes or whatever just not 100% scissors uptime

rallyfanatic

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2012, 10:52:59 pm »
I realize this post was started 2 years ago, but my 2 cents is Utopia first, scissorvixens second. Utopia has a well rounded group of models, but scissorvixens does have Skylar Rene! Honestly, it's pretty close since vixens also gives you pictures. Utopia's pictures leave a bit to be desired (the lack of pics, not the quality). I just like the models on Utopia better.

Grapple Guru

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2012, 04:48:44 am »
Maxturbator writes:

1. Utopia - best quality, huge variety of ladies, all top names are there

Extensive archive too, but the updates are slow.

2. Grappling girls - I like them because they got some models you cant find anywhere else

I like them because they have some truly legit competitive match with trained women.

3. Crushwrestling - Really hot models if only they did some wrestling (And I dont mean anything competitive just some basic resistance). I like also trashtalking there

Good camera work and hot FBBs, but the variety isn't there.

4. Athena2 - would be higher but somehow I cannot loot at some schmoes they hire

Great site for its time, and I'll say it created the European scene. But Florence is weird. I wish Ath would bring back some of the competitive fights.

5. Mixedwrestlingzone - didn't like them at start but good vids recently

On par with GG when it comes to competitive and a lot more diversity with wrestlers. MWZ seems to travel around the world. If you like semi-comp to competitive matches, you will get the most for your money because a membership is full downloads.

6. European Fight Club - becoming favourties of mine,ladies are hot but I am also fan of bb/fitness/physique bodies which they kind of lack

Definitely lacks muscle, but those women are tough!

7. Scissorvixens and foxes - more like fetish site then wrestling, btw very good point about scissorfoxes.com

Pretty boring. Every now and then they'll get a wrestler on there who will actually do something else besides a scissor. And Foxes is incredibly boring. I saw a 10 minute that was all just a woman doing a reverse headscissor. She hardly moved.

8. Reality girls clips4sale - some of the ladies there are really hot and mean

Not familiar with this one. The previews seem to be beatdowns mostly.

Chip101

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2012, 05:55:01 am »
1. Femwin- hot skilled girls vs guys who arent complete tools.
2. Grappling girls- hot and very skilled girls. however not knowing who the girls are brings some sense of doubt.
3. Reality girls- hot and mean girls who dont hold back.
4. Scissor Foxes- sexy ladies lots of stars but not very competitive.
5.Utopia.
SVDL
Crush wrestling- at first was m y top site, but ive realized that it is mostly fake.

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2012, 01:40:49 pm »
This is an awesome thread. Kudos. Would love to see a reply to the worst ones out there. Be it wrestling and domination or just personal websites. I joined Tazzie Colomb's a few years ago. Don't get me wrong I love this gal but her website is just terrible. Rare updates. That is very important in my opinion. Aleesha Youngs's site was great from the beginning but recently I find the same thing rarely updates it.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Utopia or Femwin or Scissorvixens

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View