Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574425 Posts in 72913 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 04:23:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My sister growth problems
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My sister growth problems  (Read 14135 times)

Offline BatShrir

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My sister growth problems
« on: June 01, 2023, 05:36:33 am »
This is my first story here. It's only the start of the story, if you want more let me know.
English is not my language, so I have some grammer mistakes, I hope you will be ok with it. אם אתם רוצים את הסיפור בעברית, או סיפורים אחרים מקוריים או מתורגמים, תגיבו לי.

My name is Ron, and this is the story about my sister growth problems.I have a sister, named Lilly, who is 2 years younger than me, and a brother, Tommy, who is 4 years younger than me.
The story starts when I was 12 years old.  I always was an average boy, little on the skinny side. At this point I was around 147cm tall and weighted around 37 kg. My sister on the other hand was in a severe problem. Being 10 years old, she was 105cm tall. Being 4th grade, most first graders were taller than her. Even our brother Tommy, who was only 8 years old, was 127 , 22cm taller than his older sister.
My parents took her to lots of doctors who could not find the problem, until they found in an MRI test that she had a little tumor on the point in the brain which control the growth. The doctor said that with a little surgery they can remove the tumor, and after that she would grow like any other child, and maybe even faster in order to 'close the gap'. The surgery ended up well, and we all hoped she will start growing taller soon.
And she did. At the first year after the surgery, she had grown 16cm, being now 121. She still was the shortest on her grade, and shorter the Tommy who was now 132,  but she was closing the gap.
In the next year she kept her growing, and by the time she was 12 years old she had grown to 139cm. She was still very short, but she wasn't anymore the shortest on her grade, and she was now a cm taller than Tommy, who was now 138cm tall. At that point I was 162cm, and was no longer dwarfing my sister by more than 40cm, and she was now taller than my shoulder. I was very happy for her.
Another change in her was her muscle growth. After the surgery, with her growth in height, she was also growing with mass. She had now solid arms and shoulders, and visible abs. It wasn't like she was bodybuilder, and I was much stronger than her, but for Tommy who liked torture her when he was the big one, it was a hard time to become the weak one again.
And her growth didn't slow down. By the time she was 13 years old she was 156cm tall, and weighted 47kg. She was now as tall as the average girl her age, but she was strong for her age. Without even working out, she had impressive muscles all overr her body. I was then 167cm tall and weighted 51kg, and I was still stronger but only a bit. I was starting to worry that if she would keep growing like this, very soon my once tiny sister would be the stronger one.

Offline Flex dir

• Activity:
    10%
Re: My sister growth problems
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 04:07:50 pm »
Excellent start, looking forward to the next sequels

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023, 06:35:17 pm »
Very hard to read...paragraphs are your friend.

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 05:41:43 am »
Great start

Offline Danielmor

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2023, 09:08:49 am »
התחלה טובה אחשלי מחכה לראות את ההמשך

Good start, my friend, looking forward to seeing what's next

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023, 12:54:55 am »
Excellent start !  Please continue !!!

If you are stuck, here are some thoughts.  Maybe tell us:
- What she is doing with her new strength?  How does she feel about it?
- How does she feel about her changes, is she surprised, does she regret it, is she surprised?  Is she doing anything to advance the changes or slow them down?
- Does she have any new hobbies or sports?
- Has anyone given her any trouble?
- How do other girls in her grade feel about the change?  Her friends feelings?  Her bully's feelings?

If you have ideas, follow them.  You are the author.  You are boss of what goes into your story.

But your story has started off so well, I'm anxious to read more.  It is a great read so far. 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2023, 05:48:46 am »
Great start and would like to read when she outmuscles her brother

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2023, 10:54:32 am »
Terrific start I hope you are going to continue. :clap:

Offline yuiii007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2023, 10:38:37 am »
Solid start. Looking fwd to the next one.

Offline BatShrir

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Correction of part 1, and part 2
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2023, 04:10:02 pm »
Part 1

My name is Ron, and this is the story about my sister growth problems.I have a sister, named Lilly, who is 2 years younger than me, and a brother, Tommy, who is 4 years younger than me.

GBThe story starts when I was 12 years old.  I always was an average boy, little on the skinny side. At this point I was around 147cm tall and weighted around 37 kg. My sister on the other hand was in a severe problem. Being 10 years old, she was 105cm tall. Being 4th grade, most first graders were taller than her. Even our brother Tommy, who was only 8 years old, was 127 , 22cm taller than his older sister.

My parents took her to lots of doctors who could not find the problem, until they found in an MRI test that she had a little tumor on the point in the brain which control the growth. The doctor said that with a little surgery they can remove the tumor, and after that she would grow like any other child, and maybe even faster in order to 'close the gap'. The surgery ended up well, and we all hoped she will start growing taller soon.

And she did. At the first year after the surgery, she had grown 16cm, being now 121. She still was the shortest on her grade, and shorter the Tommy who was now 132,  but she was closing the gap.

In the next year she kept her growing, and by the time she was 12 years old she had grown to 139cm. She was still very short, but she wasn't anymore the shortest on her grade, and she was now a cm taller than Tommy, who was now 138cm tall. At that point I was 162cm, and was no longer dwarfing my sister by more than 40cm, and she was now taller than my shoulder. I was very happy for her.

Another change in her was her muscle growth. After the surgery, with her growth in height, she was also growing with mass. She had now solid arms and shoulders, and visible abs. It wasn't like she was bodybuilder, and I was much stronger than her, but for Tommy who liked torture her when he was the big one, it was a hard time to become the weak one again.

And her growth didn't slow down. By the time she was 13 years old she was 156cm tall, and weighted 47kg. She was now as tall as the average girl her age, but she was strong for her age. Without even working out, she had impressive muscles all overr her body. I was then 167cm tall and weighted 51kg, and I was still stronger but only a bit. I was starting to worry that if she would keep growing like this, very soon my once tiny sister would be the stronger one.

Part 2

And when she kept growing I also started to worry I would soon be the shorter one. She was catching up to me. Everytime I looked at her she seemed taller than before. At first she came up to my mouth, then to my nose, then to my eyes. If I was barefoot and she was with high shoes, we were almost eye level with each other.

And her muscles. I didn't check it but I was sure she was stronger now. Her biceps were the size of an orange, her shoulders were so broad and round. Her back was much broader than mine.
Her quads were huge, each of hers was the size of my both quads. Her abs were visible through her shirt. She was huge. I tried to avoid meeting her, because I felt so intimated by her size.

Until the day came. One day, a little after i became 16 years old, i walked by her and noticed she looked little taller than me. I first checked if ahe wore high heels, but she was barefoot. And even barefoot she was taller than me wearing snickers. I hoped she would not notice, and she would stop growing soon and i will close the gap again. After all, she was already taller than me, and I was 172 cm. How much more could she grow??

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2023, 12:17:53 am »
Okay good, you're doing great!  I'm anxious to read more.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Sola97

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2023, 10:06:20 pm »
Nice start! Can't wait to reed more

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2023, 11:01:27 am »
Looking forward to the next part

Offline BatShrir

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Part 3
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2023, 11:13:59 am »
Part 3
None of my hopes came true. She kept growing, a lot. And therefore after a while, it was useless to ignore it, it was obvious she had some adventage on me.

After she noticed she is taller than me, she wanted to check if she is stronger (I guess until then she still saw me as her bigger brother and could not imagine being stronger than me, although she probably was long time. But when became taller than me she was considering it again). I knew she was stronger, but I wanted to know how strong was she. We tried armwrestling.

As we started i pushed with all my strength. It didn't seem to do anything to her strong arm. She said "come on, you are not trying", not understanding I am trying with all my might. When she understood I was trying my best, she told me to use my both hands. Still, I didn't even make her strain. She slammed my 2 hands with ease.

"Oh my god, how weak are you?" She loughed. She then posed double biceps. I was shocked by the size of the biceps that just humiliated me. My sister had the biggest muscles I ever saw on a man, not talking about women. She told me to flex my biceps next to hers. The peak of her muscles was bigger than my whole biceps. I was afraid and intimated by the power of my sister.

" I'm not the little sister anymore. I'm taller, heavier and much stronger" she said. "Now, let's try some more stuff". She stood close to me, looked down at me, then grabbed me under my arms, lifted me in the air with ease and carried me above her head. Long minutes after she took me back to the floor and said "That was fun. Just try to imagine how strong I would grow more". Well, I couldn't not think about this.

Offline tobu2705

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2023, 01:48:23 pm »
Nice continuation, wonder where this will head

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My sister growth problems

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View