Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573735 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 11:26:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150528 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #300 on: May 16, 2019, 12:36:39 pm »
Ava wanted to say something, when her phone signaled that she had a few messages waiting for her. She sighed, her train of thought interrupted.
“Wait, I got this.”
She took out the phone and stared.
Jaden asked:
“What’s going on?”
“Mom …”
She opened the first message. It was accompanied by a photo of her mom looking excited. She was also quite obviously rather dehydrated. The text said:
“Getting ready. No time like the present! Watch me be you!”
Jaden asked:
“What does that even mean?”
Ava’s jaw dropped:
“Oh shit. This is the final presentation. She’s going to go on stage pretending to be me.”
“How is that even supposed to work?”
The next message gave her the answer. There was a video. Angela had the tiniest bikini imaginable hanging from a hook nearby, basically two pasties and a g-string, and she was just pulling a kind of gimp mask over her face.
Ava felt her knees go weak.
“Oh … Fuck.”
The message read:
“Wish me luck. Handing that phone over to Sandra. You don’t know her, she’s cute. She’ll film the show so you can enjoy it!”
The following message was a shaky video of the stage that had been erected in the gymnasium. The camera awkwardly panned over the audience. Everybody was there. Everybody.
Just then, some football players exited the stage, holding up their trophies. There was still the final slide of a presentation visible. A big cartoon smiley with the words “Thank you for your attention!” emblazoned across in Comic Sans.
Milla grinned:
“Basically sitting onstage and waiting would outdo a thing like that.”
Ava was getting very nervous.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #300 on: May 16, 2019, 12:36:39 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #301 on: May 17, 2019, 08:19:34 am »
The lights went out. The presentation disappeared too, after a short delay and some fumbling. Then, there was a sort of scuffle on stage, then two spotlights went on, illuminating Kemal and Tobie, in very brief underpants. Ava and Milla were none too happy with the display, Jaden didn’t know what to say. The two young men were incredibly buff and ripped. They had the bodies of Greek gods, with well-defined, heavy muscles, proportional, big and shredded. Also, they were wearing gimp masks too.
Despite the weirdness, the spectators had to admit that the efforts had paid off. Those two were impressive. The phone’s microphone didn’t do the sound justice. It was clearly some bombastic classical music, but it was either too loud of too intense for Angela’s phone. As a result, the sound was rather garbled and unimpressive.
The show was equally strange.
The two hunks posed a bit, showing off their muscles and being dramatic towards one another. As far as the spectators could tell, they were trying to show a kind of friendly rivalry. However, without their faces visible, it was a little hard to tell.
The music reached a crescendo and then stopped.
A third spotlight shone on a space above the others and there she was:
Angela.
The three young people breathed out sharply.
“Damn …”
“Fuck.”
“Whoa. Mom … What did you do?”
She was wearing just that bikini and the mask and her body was on full display. She was incredible. Whatever she had been doing to herself, it certainly paid off.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #302 on: May 18, 2019, 12:07:02 pm »
Ava’s mother stood and showed off her muscles. She went through a mind-boggling routine that was surprisingly erotic. Despite her face being hidden, she oozed temptation. Her movements were precise, elegant and yet, seductive. She shimmied her hips, displayed her muscular chest, rolled her abs, tightened her arms, turned around, displayed her ripped, defined glutes, extended a hand and exposed the full development of her wide, muscular back.
Jaden and Milla stared at her. Ava groaned. If this was supposed to be her …
Angela descended from her pedestal, every step swinging her hips and showing off her vacuum-sealed thigh muscles.
And then, things went out of hand.
To the audience’s shock and delight, she went into a kind of dance number, switching between the two hunky muscleguys. She elegantly caught one, led him his way, let him worship her, then dropped him like a hot potato before switching to the other one. Tobie and Kemal were reduced to mere bystanders by the sheer force of her seduction.
She might have been acting as if she was flirting with those two, in fact, she was drawing the audience towards her.
Jaden sighed:
“Fuck …”
Milla was equally impressed. For Ava, this was just getting more and more embarrassing.
After a few rounds of her provocative little act, she retreated on top of her pedestal while the two guys resumed a routine which was much more confrontative. Ava had to admit that they were doing their best. They showed their enmity, their frustration and their disdain.
Above them both, Angela just enjoyed the game she was playing.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #303 on: May 19, 2019, 08:59:12 am »
The second act reached its apex as the two musclemen started groveling at her feet. Everything about Angela’s body language showed absolute disdain for the two. Instead, she showed off her pumped-up physique, posing and prancing about like a goddess. Her moves were clearly inspired by belly-dancing and the effect was fitting.
The audience was cheering and hooting now. Ava could already see the title of the college newspaper: “Students turn presentation into sex show!” and of course “Provocative students expelled for outrageous display!”.
“Mom … What are you doing?”
Jaden couldn’t take his eyes of the screen. Angela stretched, her deeply-cut abs pulled apart and framing her navel.
She lifted her arms above her head and hit a mighty double-biceps pose. The audience produced a shocked “Aah!”. There was a sudden burst of confused applause.
The two musclemen were now all over her, worshipping her bulging muscles. Every new flex threw them away, but they kept creeping back. She pushed one away, then the other.
Things escalated.
The two men tried to please her. Ava averted her eyes.
“This can’t be true! She can’t be doing this while she’s pretending to be me! I’m never going to hear the end of it. Fuck! I’m going to get expelled!”
Her voice detached, Milla commented:
“She’s amazing, though. I wish I had her body and her moves.”
“Not helping. Seriously. Not helping at all.”
She looked at Jaden and noticed his massive hard-on.
“Aah! Why? What the hell, man?”
“Hey, I’m sorry, but she is incredible.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #304 on: May 20, 2019, 07:56:38 pm »
The show only got more shocking. Now the two men were carrying Angela around, with her going through flex after flex. The lighting brought out every little detail of her powerful physique. She was a goddess and she knew it. She forced them down and sat on the pedestal, doing a kind of stripper routine, that only showed off even more of her muscles. There was a lot of leg-spreading and teasing.
Ava prayed for someone to stop this. There was a lot of agitation in the crowd now. People were shouting, there was quite the ruckus. They could see some silhouettes on the side of the stage. Maybe someone was trying to stop them?
Angela ignored everything. Tobie and Kemal were licking her legs, then her muscle-packed butt-cheeks.
Ava groaned.
“I can’t watch this anymore.”
And she continued watching it. Angela juggled her muscles, making them dance and flexing her back heavily. It was pure poetry and blissful power.
Now the two musclemen were close to her, with her towering above them. She suggested a kiss for one, then one for the other. The scorned lovers seemed to despair. They worshipped her, but she wouldn’t listen. She was beyond them.
At last, they completely submitted. Just as Angela was to lay her foot on their chests, her calves like carved out of marvel, the music stopped and the lights went on.
The principal stormed the stage and gesticulated, getting everybody backstage and declaring the show to be over because of technical difficulties.
People complained, there was some pushing and shoving.
The person that was filming chuckled and switched off the camera.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #305 on: May 21, 2019, 08:12:07 pm »
The next image was her mom, exhausted, wearing a tracksuit and a big grin. She made a victory sign and added:
“Blew them all away! Ava, girl, you’re famous now!”
She had clearly been running, probably escaping the principal’s wrath. She looked so happy with the total fuckup she had produced …
Ava stared at the screen.
Milla looked at her and said:
“Okay … So … Your life is now basically over.”
Ava nodded very slowly. She took a deep breath. And then, she screamed. It was a loud, piercing howl of frustration. What followed was a litany of complaints and regrets. Jaden and Milla kept their distance.
“… couldn’t have a normal mom … Why me? … How am I ever going to explain this to anyone? … always overdoes everything … I mean, how could she? … not think for a moment what all this would mean? … Must be the roids that fried her brain … What gave them the idea that this was going to be a good idea? … Seriously. … Seriously? … What the fucking hell?”
Then she started sobbing. Then she cried. Milla took her in her arm and held her, caressing her head and letting her vent it all. Jaden stood nearby, unable to do anything. His cock was still rigid, the situation was terribly embarrassing and at the same time, he was excited for the change that was to come soon. He would be a hero. A demigod. With Milla.
Yes.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #306 on: May 22, 2019, 10:59:47 am »
After a moment, the phone rang. Ava stared at the screen through her tears. It was her mom. Of course. She wouldn’t give it a rest now. Angela had managed to destroy her daughter’s reputation and what little respect the other students might have had. And now, she would gloat. Or demand thanks.
Ava didn’t know what to do or say.
The phone fell quiet. Then it started ringing again. It stopped, and was back on. This went on two more times, then Ava gave in.
“Yes. Mom, what is it?”
“I was worried. You didn’t answer before. I’ve been calling you for hours.”
“Ah. Yeah, well, I was … busy, I guess.”
“And are you okay?”
“I’m okay. Well. Mostly.”
“So, did you like the show? We blew them away, didn’t we?”
Ava paused. So it would be thanks. Angela continued:
“We didn’t win, obviously, but so did nobody else. They cancelled the competition. I guess we broke them. Hah!”
“Mom …”
“Yes? Did you like the routine? It was my idea.”
Obviously. The new Angela was just horrible. Why couldn’t she just have stayed like she was? Okay, she was tired, sick and depressed, but at least she didn’t fuck up Ava’s life.
“It was … something.”
The silence on the other side was thunderous.
“You didn’t like it.”
“… No. Mom, you humiliated me in front of everybody. I’m never going to hear the end of it. And if they don’t expel me, they’re going to definitely demand a drug test.”
“I knew it.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #307 on: May 23, 2019, 07:51:25 am »
“What?”
“I knew that you would be ungrateful. You know, Ava, this is something that has been bothering me for a long time.”
Ava could feel a big headache coming up. This would be the big reckoning, wouldn’t it? Angela continued:
“I helped you get out of your rut. I helped you train, I helped you get in shape, I even replaced you for your school project when you couldn’t be bothered. And you never, ever said a word of thanks. Instead, you are ungrateful and reproachful. I feel like I don’t know you anymore.”
Ava cut in:
“So do I. I don’t know what happened to you. You used to be friendly and relaxed. Sure, dad dying was sad, but that’s no excuse to turn yourself into a roided-up mega-bitch!”
“Mega-bitch? Ava, this mega-bitch just saved your presentation. For free. Without help or compensation or even a word of thanks!”
“But that’s just it, Mom. You didn’t save it. You made it even worse.”
Ava could hear Angela sigh. The others had retreated from her. They didn’t want to get caught in the crossfire. The older woman seemed tired and disappointed:
“That’s the problem, isn’t it? You don’t have the guts to finish things. You have big plans, and then, you screw up the work itself. It starts to bore you and then you drop out of it. It’s sad, really. This way, you’ll never get anything done. I’m sure you’re going to go back to your fat, tired self in a few weeks. The moment I stop pushing you, you run out of energy. I guess it’s my fault in the end. I made it too easy for you and made you give up your responsibility!”

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #308 on: May 23, 2019, 12:40:02 pm »
I didn't expect them to fight together to be quite honest. Steroids effect? Independence effect?
I'm curious to see where you are heading with all of this. Hopefully we'll find out soon. :-)
Great writing as usual.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #309 on: May 23, 2019, 04:11:37 pm »
I didn't expect them to fight together to be quite honest. Steroids effect? Independence effect?
I'm curious to see where you are heading with all of this. Hopefully we'll find out soon. :-)
Great writing as usual.
Thank you. I hope to surprise a little.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #310 on: May 23, 2019, 08:46:12 pm »
Great writing as usual.
Thank you. I hope to surprise a little.

Ah ah! I'm trying to second guess where you'll go since the start and I'm all wrong...
So surprise is an understatement

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #311 on: May 24, 2019, 06:28:56 pm »
Ava was crimson with fury now. With barely controlled calm, she said:
“Seriously. This is how you think of me? You actually believe that I only do things because of you.”
“You never did anything to prove me wrong. I just didn’t want to see it up until now, but …”
Ava cut her off briskly:
“Whatever. You know, okay. Challenge accepted. You’re so proud of your stupid bodybuilding? Well, two can play at that game. Remember that contest from last time?”
There was an approving grunt on the other side. The young woman continued:
“Next time, I’m going to compete. And I’m going to beat you. Hands down.”
Angela snickered:
“Yeah, right. Just tell me when you drop out. I’m going to keep you posted on my progress just to keep you in line!”
Ava rolled her eyes and said:
“I sure wish I had known what you were like before …”
“Before what?”
The young woman stopped in her tracks. She couldn’t just say something stupid now, like “before I decided to be your daughter.” That would be dumb. She had painted herself into a corner and finished the call with a frustrated “Gah!” before hanging up.
There was a deafening silence after this.
Milla and Jaden looked at her, unsure of what to say. After this total meltdown, they just wanted to be far away. Maybe even together. However, Milla summoned up her courage and embraced the frustrated young woman. Ava started sobbing and finally let it all out, crying bitterly.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #312 on: May 25, 2019, 08:57:22 am »
It took her a while to calm down, but eventually, she wiped the snot from her face, thanked Milla for helping her and looked up. Milla asked:
“What was that?”
“Oh, nothing. Just my mom screwing up my life and forcing me into another of those stupid games.”
Milla frowned:
“That didn’t exactly sound like it. You challenged her.”
“I know, but she got me into this. I really don’t get her anymore. She used to be nice and … passive.”
Milla lifted her eyebrows.
“I think you just put the finger on it.”
“So … You mean I should …”
“A challenge is a challenge. You know how good friends are supposed to give harsh truths: Here’s one.”
Ava felt tired. She didn’t want this, did she? She could just call her mom back and say she had been exhausted and didn’t mean it. That would prove Angela right, though. She groaned:
“Okay … I see the point. Fuck.”
Milla took Jaden by the hand:
“Besides, I think we’re going to help you. This whole thing isn’t over yet and who knows what will happen. If the government or your professor or whatever comes after us, we’ll better stick together.”
Ava had to ask:
“That doesn’t sound like you want to look for a cure now.”
“Hm … Well, I have to admit that I’m a little on the fence on that now.”
She looked at Jaden:
“I want to see how this develops. I mean … If he turns into a huge monster like me … I wouldn’t want to be alone.”
Jaden did his best to hide his erection.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #313 on: May 26, 2019, 07:54:47 pm »
They finally returned to Jaden’s uncle’s place. After a quick meal, the three young people went to bed. It had been way too much for them. Ava did call the emergency services to maybe pick up Lucius, who was probably dead anyway. The guy on the other side tried to ask some more things, but she just hung up.
She stared at the ceiling above her. This was shit. She felt exhausted, no, more than that. She felt burned out. As if she had been reduced to a mere shell. All those crazy events over the last weeks had thrown her life completely off the rails and she had no idea what to do now.
Should she try to fix everything? Should she start anew somewhere else? Should she just roll with it?
Ava lifted a hand and did a little twisty pose with it above her. The muscle she had built over the last months was easily visible. She smiled. In a way, she could understand her mom’s position. Her mother had completely rebuilt herself after losing her dad. Obviously, this boosted her confidence and she was now probably convinced that since she had proven her worth, all the others should follow her. Ava had to admit that she wouldn’t have managed to lean up without her mom’s help. And her gentle, but decisive pressure. And this challenge … In a way, it was a good thing.
She made a muscle on her arm. The biceps popped out a little. Thinking of her mother’s massive arm, she realized just how weak she was. She’d have to do a lot to even hope to catch up. If she found the energy.
With these thoughts, she drifted off.

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #314 on: May 26, 2019, 11:37:27 pm »
I wish all my friends mom's were roided up mega-bitches back in the day...

Great story as always bredda!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View