Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575099 Posts in 73006 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 01:03:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HERBICEPS.CAM
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HERBICEPS.CAM  (Read 34570 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Re: HERBICEPS.CAM
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2017, 08:22:12 am »
Which brings me again to another point that I've often bitched about.  Many models have pics which look nothing like them.  Its either pics taken years ago, or in some cases the pics don't even show the face so we don't even know if its them.  I appreciate that its not easy to stay lean & ripped 365 days and while some models somehow manage to do it, other's can't.  So the so called "off season" shape may be quite different from when she is about to compete or just finished competing.

Now if the model is in free chat then that's fine.  We see her pics, she looks super ripped.  We enter free chat.  Damn, she looks like she's piled on the pounds.  We exit.  Fair enough.  But imagine if that happens in premium.  You see her pics, damn she looks fine.  You find her waiting in premium so you go in.  Shit, she looks like she had 20 cheese burgers too many.  Sure you can exist but you've wasted your credits, no matter how little credits it is.

Of course some will argue that you had a choice.  No one forced you to enter.  Indeed.  Which is why I personally will never chat with a model hiding in premium unless I've chatted with her before recently and know she's still in great shape.  But I still feel that uploading pics that do not remotely look like you, or pics taken 20 years ago, is false advertising on the model's part.  She knows she is not in great shape now and if she was to upload her current pics, chances are very few if any people will chat with her.  So she choses to hide in premium and post super dated pics.

Whether that is ethical or not is debatable.  But I certainly wish HBC would enforce some kind of regulations.  Imagine buying something on Amazon and the pic and actual product look nothing like each other.  How would you feel?
Profile pics must be of the model and she must have been at least 18 years old when the pic was taken. No nudity. If the main pic was taken when she was 20 and she's 50 now, that's fine by me.

True story: there was once a performer who tried to use a pic of another woman as her own after she'd been with us a few months. When I confronted her about it, she claimed that it was her and got pretty indignant about it.  She was permanently removed from the site. The individual in question had had the audacity to use ONE OF MY OWN PICS and claimed she was the subject.

If any customer goes into a room and feels you have been duped by the advertising, you should know within a minute that the current condition does not match what you'd hoped to see. If that happens, you only have to email us, let us know what happened and with whom, and the appropriate refund will be processed as soon as we get the query. 

If you (any customer) go into a Premium room and request flexing right away, then it's reasonable for you to expect that the model will not waste time getting down to business. The first minute or so of a chat session can be a little awkward while both sides try to figure out what's going to work, but if you're still sitting and waiting after 2 minutes and all you had wanted where a few, simple flexes, just leave and let us know.  Don't stay another 5 minutes to see a single bicep flex.  In fairness, a lot of clients on the site DO enjoy lengthy chats, but if you've been clear about what you want - i.e. no chat, just posing - and the model is not delivering on this basic and simple request, stop the chat and notify us about your experience.

You can always reach us at help@herbicepscam.com.  Our team addresses customer service concerns 7 days a week.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2017, 08:22:12 am »

Offline Nowthisguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2017, 03:47:55 am »
FWIW the girls know how much you  have in your account and I believe they can tell how much you spend on the site.  If they see that you only put in 25 dollars and have not bought other credits recently they probably figure getting 25 bucks from you is not worth their time and effort.  I am not ripping on you it is just my opinion of their behavior.  I have found that when I keep a lot in my account the girls are much more attentive to my wishes.

Good to know. I thought they could see if you have $ in your account or not. Not the actual amount.

Doesn't seem fair at all!

Offline Nowthisguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2017, 04:03:08 am »
hey, i would like to start a conversation. I have noticed that there are some girls that have kicked me on this site for no reason, and one other because i told her she has an amazing chest. If you want i can tell you some names. I would like to tell me if you have noticed something like this, or happend to you too . I am talking for girls with free chat . That doesn't mean that all these girls are weird, i only speak about some of them.

Yea I've into lots of different personalities. It's seem to go from one extreme to the next with my experience.

Offline Nowthisguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2017, 04:10:00 am »
OK guys thanks for your messages.  i am talking for example about 1]musclular alexandra  in who i told her that she  has an amazing chest, and she kicked me. in addition 2] bigthickmuscle who has talked me very bad for no reason , and i mean no reason[the only i can imagine, is because i didh't take her in private never but that does not justify her,   and 3[ mightypeanut  because no one was taking her in private she made us obscene gesture. ι don't want

I do not say their names to offend them, but instead in order to be careful with them , and not to do the same . And of course to learn ,as  the two of you told me, if someone else  has faced the same. thanks

I've had similar situations with a couple of them you've named. I guess it's if you take things personal.  I think I've caught a couple on a bad day.

Offline Nowthisguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2017, 04:21:05 am »
http://www.herbicepscam.com/index.php?_o=Model&_m=bio&model_id=78540

Unless you have lots of money to waste, don't bother with MissColombia.  Chatted with her in public for a while few days back.  Heard her voice but the audio kept breaking up so I wasn't sure if its my speaker or if the problem was on her end.

I asked if she could speak while posing as some ladies type while posing and waste time on typing.  She said she would if we were in private.  So I took her to premium.  She didn't talk and kept typing.  Ok bad enough I thought.  Precisely what I did NOT want her to do as typing wastes time.

I told her that she looked like she had hot abs from the pics she posted and asked to see them.  She gave the excuse that she was not in competition shape.  Okaaaaay, so WTF are we doing in premium then?

As you guys know, some ladies are willing to do topless, others are even willing to get all sexy to make guys cum.  I can respect someone who says she does not do all that and does purely posing.  But when I told her she looked hot and cheekily asked if she was confident in making me cum, she said she would only do such stuff in one to one which costs more than premium.

Fair enough.  So I took her to one to one.  And she just stared at the screen and occasionally typed.  In the mean time the clock was ticking.  She even had the cheek to ask me if I was expecting a crazy show.  No duh!  You were the one who asked for one to one and now that we are here, you rip me off like that?

Fuck this!  Its people like MissColombia who give HBC and other women a bad name.  There are really nice people there like Physique_Princess, Bubbles and several others I've chatted with.  Really friendly and chatty even in public.  Have taken some of them to private before and they wasted no time showing the goods.  But people like MissColombia really spoil it for everyone else.

Like I said, I have no issues if she had just told me outright that she doesn't do kinky stuff or she doesn't pose nude.  But to tell me to bring her to one to one and then waste time and then have the audacity to ask a retarded question like was I expecting a crazy show that is just fucked up.

Now I shall just stick to spending money on ladies whom I've chatted with before.  And you other ladies on HBC can go blame MissColombia for spoiling the market for you!

She was rude with me right before I was about to take her private. Of course I decided not to based on the way she was treating me and people in her room. She also acted like my request was stupid and suggested other things. Believe me whenI say I'm not hard to please haha. I don't ask for much. Though I do understand that some fans want lots for a little. She won't be getting any of my my credits.

Offline Nowthisguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2017, 04:31:51 am »
This will be a slight bump on an older topic but wanted to put in my two cents.

It takes time to earn money, so when I spend it anywhere I consider it an investment, even if it's for enjoyment like HBC. I've been around the site since 2007 and a ton of girls have come and gone since then, a lot of which I would have loved to see before they were scared off or quit.

I made the mistake early on of just going into anyone that looked interesting, though at that point there were so many girls on like Gina Farnsworth or Cindy Phillips or Lindsay Mulinazzi or Lyndsay Dejager, it was hard to miss the mark. Since then the influx of European women has kind of ruined it for a lot of people. Some of them are good, some of them are bad. The site still gets new women all the time, which is awesome.

My approach is usually to find a couple that I like and stick with them. They are usually people I follow off of HBC so I'm a little aware of the personality and character (as much as possible over the internet) and go in with them. If they don't want to do topless, it's no big deal. Bonus if they do, and extra stuff like role playing or just being nice in general to talk to. like many have said typing is a waste of time, but its good to clear this up before going into private. My account is empty until I come across one of the 5-10 women I like to jump in with, and if i miss them or they are in 1;1 marathons, I just come back another day. There are some they I'm ok with going in, despite things like them being on cam when other people are in the room, like isn't that weird?

Anyway, here are the models I only ever visit. It's a short list:

Mosntress
BeautyisaBeast
FitJill
PhysiquePrincess
AmazonKa (who is impossible to run into sometimes, so busy)
YoungThunder

That's it. There's some others that I'll try to jump on if i come across them, but so many women, honestly, use HBC to get out of a hole, or around comp prep for extra help, so they aren't on all the time. So use your money wisely. I don't go in randomly. If I can't get them to flex for a tip, or they seem desperate to go to private to show me things they never actually do (StrongMichelle/Kate sometimes, or some of the other girls), at least you haven't wasted any money.
Not at all. I hate when the models cam with someone else in the room. Especially if they actually paying attention them and not customer. I've chosen to not take certain models private because of that reason.

Offline Ivanturina995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2019, 12:40:20 am »
Im new to herbicepscam site and had ups and downs but met the sweetest woman and so big Marta Strong. At the start it was had to chat with any girl but this woman was amazing and so hot :) She does not know english chated with her via google translate ( she is new and she is learning) but it was worthed :)

Offline Ivanturina995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2019, 01:09:13 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HERBICEPS.CAM

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View