Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572453 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:09:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Media  |  Muscle Therapy: 'Curing' My Muscle Worship Addiction (New Novel Released)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscle Therapy: 'Curing' My Muscle Worship Addiction (New Novel Released)  (Read 8193 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
The new female muscle growth novel is out.  Please give me feedback if you read it.  Thank you:
Smashwords www.smashwords.com/books/view/916673
Amazon: www.amazon.com/dp/B07M7996TV

Description:
Following being outed at work and to his fiancee as a man with a muscle fetish, Kyle Thompson pursues a quest to understand what he wants and needs out of a relationship with a woman. After hiding his love of muscle all his adult life, he actively seeks it out, yet questions whether it will lead to happiness.

In the fashion of any journey of self discovery, he meets people along the way who help him understand this part of himself. A female therapist who pushes him to look beyond what society says he should want to what he truly desires; a group of like-minded men who make him feel accepted and finally, the muscular women of his dreams who help him explore sexual highs and lows. Josie, who he meets in a worship session becomes a sexy confidante. Kristi, a national level competitor renders him powerless, yet can’t open up for a true relationship and Dakota, a woman who seemingly has it all. Once out of his head and able to experience what have only been fantasies, Kyle finds that pursuing muscle is more complicated than he thought, but perhaps more rewarding.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
 :woohoo: so pumped you finally released this! Excited to check it out and see how it all came together

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
Thanks for your vote of confidence Eli.  I hope you like (it would mean a lot coming from the author of Mrs. J)  :)

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
So I finally got a chance to finish this book the other day and just wanted to give it a quick write up.

The book is a good length  (the copy I purchased from Smashwords was a little over 300 or so pages) so this is basically the length of most novels but it was a fast read.. and I like the subject so it kept me interested.

The main story follows Kyle who gets in trouble for looking at pictures of FBBs on his work computer and starts on a journey to of discovery regarding his love of fem-muscle.

First Kyle gets a session with a well known massive FBB named Cosette (any person who is familiar with the sport can probably guess who this is based on…) And this leads him to begin a relationship with a single mother and upcoming FBB named Josie. Through this relationship Kyle begins to explore different outlets for his love of muscle including going to a group therapy session for other men who love muscle.

Half way through the book he begins a relationship with a massive FBB prepping for a contest named Kristy. As the two begin to explore his relationship and Kristy begins to grow larger and larger Kyle realizes he is living every schmoes dream and nightmare.

This book was really interesting not only because it had some good muscle action (although I know I shouldn’t like Kristy she was my favorite and I am a little sorry she only shows up half way through the book) but I also think this is the only book I’ve read that actually tries to explore the different aspects of why some men like muscle. When the parts of the book took a break from the muscle action I was also interested in hearing the mens stories in the group as they went through the ways that their attraction to FBBs has effected their lives. I know TC has done a lot of research and I believe he was actually researched what a group like this would be like. Also FULL DISCLOSURE: I know the author has talked to a variety of differnet men on the boards and other sites about their feelings and I was one of the people whom he asked a questionnaire to.

I also know this book is co-authored by him and his wife who is a lifter so this book does have an insight into female characters that some other books of this genre may not which also made it an interesting read.

Overall a pretty unique book that manages to be both hot in sections and also informative about a lifestyle that often gets over looked

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
 :thanks: much appreciated Eli.  I look forward to more reviews.  There is another on smashwords now too https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/916673  It readsss:
I had purchased the authors first book since i am a fan of FBBs and FBB themed literature and was excited to read this book as well. The first book is very good and I suguested you read it. I wish I could post a review for that one but I bought it from a different bookseller.

This book tracks Kyle as he is outed for his love of muscular women at work and must go on a journey of self discovery to find the root of his fetish.

The book does a really good job of tracking Kyle as he goes to Vegas and indulges in a scene of muscle worship with a top FBB and then meets Josie a muscular single mom as they strike up a relationship. Along the way Kyle begins attending therapy for his addiction to female muscle and meets Kristy a championship FBB who forces him to live every schmoes greatest dream and worst nightmare as she plunges herself in a quest to get even more massive.

The writing was very good and in depth and the writers really have a way of adding small details to make you feel as if you are experiencing what the character is going through. Also because this is written by a husband and wife team and the wife is a lifter as well the female characters are very well fleshed out which is a nice contrast to the usual literature of this sort. Overall very good and I am highly looking forward to any future works by these authors!

On 1/27 the backstories on three women in the first two novels (Kristy, Mel, and Josie) comes out focusing on their lives and desires to lift.  Here is the description to that upcoming book.

This collection supplements the novels Muscle Love: Confessions of a Muscle Worshipper & Muscle Therapy: Curing My Muscle Worship Addiction.These novels examine a man’s love of muscular women. Backstories turns the focus on the women. Why did they choose a muscle lifestyle & what they have given up and what they have gained in their quest. These provocative and personal stories tell a story of their own.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
A supplement to the first two books (200 page novel) focuses on 3 of the bodybuilding women from the first two books from their perspective will be out on Saturday:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MXLGQVB
Paperback version: https://www.amazon.com/dp/179501346X

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscle Therapy: 'Curing' My Muscle Worship Addiction (New Novel Released)
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 07:27:05 pm »
Hey all,

I bought the book and read it through. I wrote a quick review in case you're wondering if it's worth getting it.

Where the book Muscle Love, focused mainly on the out of standard taste of the author for female muscle and his own experience with his wife’s muscle growth, Muscle therapy is a different book. Instead, Therapy focuses on the journey of a man to accept himself for who he is and on how he is perceived with his muscle fetish.

The story is about Kyle, a thirty something man, who discovers along his life, that his muscle fetish is not accepted, as it is perceived as too far out of the society’s standard. The book describes the important experiences of his life, bringing sometimes doubts, cheers, understanding and most of all acceptance of himself.

The book is well written, easy to read and not lacking details. The author brings a lot of insights, thoughts and explanation on the psychological burden that can be encountered by such persons. Richard Greye surprises sometimes, by describing detailed self-reflection, analysis on the state of mind of Kyle. It brings tremendous depth to the book.

But this book is not only a psychological analysis, the author shapes the story around the love life of Kyle, showing how step by step he got closer to understand his tastes, himself and learns to accept himself for who he really is. It’s not always a quiet ride and expect many bumps along the way. If you are enjoying the topic, I strongly recommend this book, especially if you appreciated muscle love.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 07:39:28 pm »
Interesting...  will probally check it out.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2019, 08:23:22 pm »
 :-[
Interesting...  will probally check it out.

The first book is great to read to start with. It will probably help
You to create the understanding for some details in the second one. Have fun

Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Media  |  Muscle Therapy: 'Curing' My Muscle Worship Addiction (New Novel Released)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View