Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Derek on 11 May 2021
  • Thinking of taking trip to the east coast in the summer.   Can anyone give some opinions as to who has the most brutal head scissors in the NYC/Boston/Connecticut area.  I want to make sure I make a good selection and not waste a session.  I have been hearing "Kandy Legs" and "Lia Labowe"
  • #2 by nujerz84 on 11 May 2021
  • Ava Simone in Hartford CT..  Amalea Siciliano in NYC
  • #3 by FBBMW on 12 May 2021
  • I don't do Scissors, but KandyLegs has very good and strong legs.  Look at her photos and they are better in person.   
    She is also very creative and sexy.   
  • #4 by cjones on 13 May 2021
  • I agree with FBBMW I Kandylegs has some great legs definitely one of the best in the buisness. She put me in a head scissors and made me tap in seconds she is very creative and very sexy. She is beautiful from head to toe and she gives you a 100 percent of her to you in the session. Derek I guarantee you will have a great session and will not be disappointed.
  • #5 by Derek on 22 Jun 2021
  • I was reading Miss V has some impressive scissors.  There was a review on the "© Saradas" board that he got knocked out between 10 and 12 times.  But that being said maybe this person had a low tolerance so it is hard to judge.  Looking to go down to NY/Connecticut area in early August.

If anyone else can attest to Miss V scissor power (good or bad)  it would be appreciated.
  • #6 by boyofwinter on 23 Jun 2021
  • I was reading Miss V has some impressive scissors.  There was a review that he got knocked out between 10 and 12 times.  But that being said maybe this person had a low tolerance so it is hard to judge.  Looking to go down to NY/Connecticut area in early August.

If anyone else can attest to Miss V scissor power (good or bad)  it would be appreciated.
    Met but no session. I think she's probably not what you're looking for, a scissors knockout doesn't require power just knowing the right angle for gripping the neck.
  • #7 by Derek on 15 Sep 2021
  • Had a head scissor sessions with Alex and Kandy Legs (separate sessions) this past weekend.

Setting up the session was easy and straight forward for each girl.  Both girls were communicative as to any session changes and were excellent conversationalists during the session.  Both had very powerful head scissors and both gave 100% effort as they really wanted to make me tap badly.  They were shaking like crazy as they poured on the pressure flexing their abductor muscles to the max.

Although neither of them couldn't make me tap the vast majority would tap out easily.

Both girls had very similar power but I would have to give an endurance edge to Alex.
Pages:
Actions