Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574499 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 12:43:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  AMERICAN VS INTERNATIONAL WRESTLERS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AMERICAN VS INTERNATIONAL WRESTLERS  (Read 1169 times)

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
AMERICAN VS INTERNATIONAL WRESTLERS
« on: May 09, 2021, 09:39:27 pm »
Hey fellas, here is a question that I would like to have answered: Do you think that the women who are session wrestlers outside of the US are much more competitive when wrestling as opposed to the women here in the USA? I ask only because it appears that I see more foreign female wrestlers indicate that they engage in competitive sessions as opposed to women on American soil. For me, personally, that is what I like in my sessions as opposed to those other hanky panky sessions that are offered, however, to each his/her own. I like a good physical workout!! Sometimes a lot of these ladies annotate that they offer competitive sessions only for the opponent to discover that the chick can't wrestle herself out of a paper sack to save her life. IJS!! What are ya's thoughts on this topic?

Forum Saradas

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
Re: AMERICAN VS INTERNATIONAL WRESTLERS
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 09:52:18 pm »
Quite frankly to me in regards to competitive wrestling.. those sessions are bullshit. The last thing on my mind when I see an attractive athletic/muscle woman is thinking about putting her in wrestling hold or winning via submission.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 09:58:07 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quite frankly to me in regards to competitive wrestling.. those sessions are bullshit. The last thing on my mind when I see an attractive athletic/muscle woman is thinking about putting her in wrestling hold or winning via submission.

Forgot to add that yes foreign athletes are far more into competitive wrestling sessions than stateside.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 12:33:15 am »

Forgot to add that yes foreign athletes are far more into competitive wrestling sessions than stateside.
When I ask for a lady to go competitive (or semi) it's because I want her to focus on showing me what's she's physically capable of instead of immediately starting to chat or even worse, putting me in a headlock and then picking up her phone and playing with it, which has happened. It's not necessarily because I think I will or can beat her.
More ladies in the US list for fantasy only, I don't think that's arguable.

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 02:21:25 pm »
"Wrestling only" gals are no fun

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 02:15:21 am »
Well based on the answers so far then I need to look for a foreign female. LOL!!! Some of these American jive turkeys just ain't cutting it! IJS!!! Go Hard or Go Home is what I say.  :laugh:

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  AMERICAN VS INTERNATIONAL WRESTLERS

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View