clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
blackroids
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
479575 Posts in 62292 Topics by 26119 Members - Latest Member: Love Janice Ragain May 12, 2021, 09:13:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alex (NYC)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alex (NYC)  (Read 407 times)

Offline MLB93

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Alex (NYC)
« on: May 04, 2021, 02:08:02 am »
I've seen a mixed bag of posts on the forum in regards to Alex. From "stay away," "very talkative," "not in shape," to "one of the best." So I am going to share my experience. The varying comments made me a bit apprehensive, but in July of last year, I took the initiative and booked a session with Alex, which wasn't hard since her communication was profound. Easily, we set the day, time, and even hotel to meet. Physically, Alex was impressive; behind the smooth skin, lied solid muscle that was great for lifting and scissoring. And her dominant streak was authentic.

In regards to talking, Alex and I clicked; most New Yorkers recognize phony when they see it, and there wasn't any of that with Alex. The way she conducts herself and the integrity she exhibits show how much consideration she puts into her craft. Miss Integrity.

The first session went so well that I booked another one with her two weeks later, which, up until Tapered Physique, was the quickest time frame I ever had a repeat session.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Alex (NYC)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 10:03:10 am »
This sounds a bit too much like a commercial for me, coming from someone's first post on the forum.

Offline MLB93

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 02:21:51 pm »
This sounds a bit too much like a commercial for me, coming from someone's first post on the forum.
I figured that would be the impression, especially since it's my first post. I see that skepticism a lot on here, and I can understand to some degree. However, I posted a review on her SessionGirls page as well, months before this one.

I don't feel I have to prove myself but if you want some receipts. I have no problem giving it to you.

Online ziv4943

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 03:00:23 pm »
Thanks MLB. How sensual was she?  Did she kiss?

Offline Muscle lovah

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 04:15:20 pm »
I see Alex every time I get to NYC. She's always my go-to lady for sessions. Alex has integrity, she ALWAYS looks great. Always a blast to hang out with her. She's a natural beauty and has muscles that are discreet in that they POP when she flexes! She gets major bonus points for her discretion. I've had experiences before that could've gotten me into a lot of hot water in my work world. Alex likes to keep things stress free and keeps everything between us. Never been disappointed!

Offline MLB93

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 05:58:49 pm »
Thanks MLB. How sensual was she?  Did she kiss?
You're welcome, Ziv. Alex was very sensual, more bare on the second time around if you catch my drift. I believe that was because we hit it off on the first go around and she had my trust. No, she didn't kiss, nor did I ask.

Offline MLB93

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 07:43:47 pm »
I see Alex every time I get to NYC. She's always my go-to lady for sessions. Alex has integrity, she ALWAYS looks great. Always a blast to hang out with her. She's a natural beauty and has muscles that are discreet in that they POP when she flexes! She gets major bonus points for her discretion. I've had experiences before that could've gotten me into a lot of hot water in my work world. Alex likes to keep things stress free and keeps everything between us. Never been disappointed!
I second that. Alex does respect discretion and makes sure that there's no misinterpretation with session details.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alex (NYC)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View