Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573749 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 12:25:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best session of all time
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best session of all time  (Read 90564 times)

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Best session of all time
« Reply #255 on: April 25, 2023, 05:49:01 pm »
Arekah is the best session provider I've met. She began each session by showing her superiority. Competitive falls with her lasted seconds when she exerted herself or for as long as she chose when she wanted it to last. Her physical power was matched by her attitude and empathy. She knew why I was there and I always was satisfied. Her threats were statements of fact. Her domination was exactly as I needed it to be. She remains in my memory as a living presence.

Mount Rushmore is the wrong image to consider. She is the Colossus of Minnesota.

I agree that Arkeah was all that and some. As I said before she is most likely the consensus to be on everyone's Top 3-5 list. But she isn't my Colossous though again she is in my Mt. Rushmore Mine is FlexZee. Chemistry really is something that makes a huge difference in sessioning you cannot recreate.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #255 on: April 25, 2023, 05:49:01 pm »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2023, 06:13:14 pm »
I agree that Arekah was all that and some. As I said before she is most likely the consensus to be on everyone's Top 3-5 list. But she isn't my Colossous though again she is in my Mt. Rushmore Mine is FlexZee. Chemistry really is something that makes a huge difference in sessioning you cannot recreate.

Z was cool (partly) because her stature fooled you into thinking you had a chance of winning.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2023, 07:36:06 pm »
I definitely agree, Flexzee was amazing. Great fighter, stunning to look at. I like someone bigger and stronger, so I prefer Arekah. Arekah also was mentally and emotionally dominant. I saw her several times, and Flexzee only once, so the familiarity added to the quality of the sessions.

Offline Sailor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #258 on: April 28, 2023, 01:25:15 am »
I had a great session with Lora O.  Unreal for her age.

For me Denise is still the best session I’ve ever had. 

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #259 on: April 28, 2023, 02:29:43 am »
I had a great session with Lora O.  Unreal for her age.

I have been with Lora O for domination, not wrestling, sessions three times, the last in early 2020 before Covid. She is a Colossus, one of the all time greats. I could go on. I'm, I guess, inactive in the scene now. But based on recent reviews Lora continues to be the Goddess I remember. If you have a chance, see her. Again, a Hall of Famer.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #260 on: May 03, 2023, 07:40:00 pm »
Arekah is the best session provider I've met. She began each session by showing her superiority. Competitive falls with her lasted seconds when she exerted herself or for as long as she chose when she wanted it to last. Her physical power was matched by her attitude and empathy. She knew why I was there and I always was satisfied. Her threats were statements of fact. Her domination was exactly as I needed it to be. She remains in my memory as a living presence.

Mount Rushmore is the wrong image to consider. She is the Colossus of Minnesota.

I agree that Arkeah was all that and some. As I said before she is most likely the consensus to be on everyone's Top 3-5 list. But she isn't my Colossous though again she is in my Mt. Rushmore Mine is FlexZee. Chemistry really is something that makes a huge difference in sessioning you cannot recreate.

I'm curious if you or anyone else had ever tussled with both Arekah AND Gabrielle Hames and if you could provide a comparison.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline imanze

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #261 on: May 06, 2023, 04:40:14 pm »
One and just one above all.
RAQUEL OLIVER (one full night, she just liked me).
Then:
- IRENE ANDERSEN (multiple pleasure)
- VICTORIA DOMINGUEZ (no sex, but so mentally dominant ...)
- CLAUDIA PARTENZA (a sweetheart).

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #262 on: May 07, 2023, 05:07:23 pm »
One and just one above all.
RAQUEL OLIVER (one full night, she just liked me).
Then:
- IRENE ANDERSEN (multiple pleasure)
- VICTORIA DOMINGUEZ (no sex, but so mentally dominant ...)
- CLAUDIA PARTENZA (a sweetheart).

Does anyone know if Irene Andersen still do sessions?
She is a huge strong woman and incredibly strong in armwrestling. Did someone armwrestle her?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best session of all time

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View