Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575870 Posts in 73238 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:00:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Welcome to the Cul de Sac
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Welcome to the Cul de Sac  (Read 37421 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: Welcome to the Cul de Sac
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2021, 04:07:28 am »
The growing starts.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2021, 07:55:30 pm »
Thanks for the enthusiasm phil123 and Digital Garden. Still got some more chapters before Claire gets to some real growing but I do have some fun things while that time draws ever closer. Here's today's chapter, actually a sub-chapter (a chapter from another perspective).

Sub-Chapter 3 (Scott's perspective)

I've managed to keep myself distracted throughout the day with my work. The better job I do, the more Diamontte will value me, and the safer Claire will be. A part of me has already given up on my own safety. But Claire is innocent. I put her life in danger with my bullshit and now I'll do anything to keep her safe.

The drive home was stressful. Claire went home earlier in the day after she got her enhancements from Adam. I hope the company stuck to our deal. No fucking trackers or explosive bullshit.

Adam seems to be a nice guy but he's a damn sociopath. The company has already had him doing some fucked up shit to people and he feels nothing over it. I first thought Adam was like me, with the company using his wife as an unaware hostage, but it seems he's loyal. He better not have messed with Claire.

And then we've got dinner at Nick's place tonight. Nick is friendly enough but his wife really doesn't like me. I hope she likes Claire, she seemed to have implied so the last time we, spoke. I do have an idea for a way to make a 'truce' of sorts with her. Just got to hope she likes it.

It's not all bad though at the moment. Claire and I have both received our 'benefits' from my new position at Diamontte. I'm already feeling fitter than I was before and my sexual performance is definitely improving. I can't wait for Claire to get the body of her dreams, our dreams really. Just thinking about that is making this drive easier.

I already know of the dark side of Diamontte and I've already decided to go all in, throwing my hat, life and future in for the company. This is my life now and I've excepted that. That is, as long as Claire is safe and happy.

I was still a little nervous when I got home. Waiting in the car for a few minutes to compose myself before checking on Claire. I need to know if they kept there word before I make any decisions.

“Hi Scott!” my beautiful wife welcomed me home.

“I'm home Claire. Come here.” I said as I brought her into a hug.

I don't normally show this much affection to Claire when I get home but I need to check. I put my hands behind her head and feel around her neck. No lumps. It seems they kept their promise. They haven't harmed Claire. I felt a massive weight just fall from my shoulders. Maybe things are looking up.

“Come on, we don't have a lot of time left before dinner at Val and Nick's.”

Then I was reminded about the other problem. Dinner with Valentina.

“Yeah, I'm going to need a few minutes to prepare. I was asked to get something for Val I need to get before we go. And I could also use a shower.” I joked to cover my real purpose.

I went upstairs to my personal study on the second floor. I quickly found an old bag and pulled out a knife to cut out the secret compartment. I hope Valentina likes my present, putting her disdain of me behind her. I packed the contents into a manilla envelope and went to have my shower.

We made sure to arrive a couple of minutes early since I know Nick prefers that. He was the one to answer the door and welcome us. I still forget how huge he's gotten since joining Diamontte. I barely recognised him when he came with that job offer.

“Hi guys. Welcome. Come in, come in. Dinners almost ready. We've got an Olivier salad, blini, kotleti and beef stroganoff on the menu. And some medovik for dessert.” he said as we entered the house.

“A traditional Russian feast I see.” I said, partially to enlightened Claire about our dinner.

“It's rare I get cook dishes from my childhood. Although, Val does prefers western dishes.” Nick laughed.

I used to go to Russian restaurants all the time with Nick. I do enjoy the food but Nick is a big lover of traditional Russian cuisine. I'm only realising now, has Claire ever had Russian cuisine before? The look on her face says no, and she's not a foodie like me who can eat anything. Great. Just what I need for this night to go smoothly.

“Oh, before I forget, this is what Val was looking for.” I said handing over the manilla envelope.

“Hope she appreciates it.” I said.

Inside were the two IDs related to my 'insurance policy' against Diamontte. The ID for the dummy account in the Virgin Islands Val mentioned to me before and the ID and account information for the safety deposit box in Panama which has the real files. There's also a document explaining everything about how to access them. Hopefully this proves my sincerity to her and can bring about a more favourable opinion of me.

“Val's still upstairs getting ready. I'll deliver this to her in a moment. Any drinks?” Nick offered.

“Vodka?” I asked.

“Can I have mine with lemonade?” Claire asked.

“Of course. Just give me moment. Have a seat.” Nick said before leaving Claire and I alone.

“Sorry Claire. I forgot about Nick's, passion. I was hoping Valentina would've had a bigger say on the menu.”

“That's fine. I'll need to eat a lot. So don't worry. I can force it down if I need to.”

That's my girl. Just a bundle of positive energy. Always makes me smile.

Nick returned after a few minutes with our drinks and Val following behind. Man, is that women stunning.

She was wearing a sleeveless top exposing her godly arms and shoulders. Her physique is absolutely shredded. Every muscle just popping. All her veins and striations ready to burst through her skin.

Nick went off to make finish dinner leaving Valentina to entertain us.

“I guess I need to thank you Scott. You've done better than I thought.” Val said

“Thanks, I guess.” I joked back.

At least it made her chuckle. Maybe now she'll trust me. Doubtful but I can still hope.

“So, Valentina.....” Claire started

“You can call me Val. Not you” She said to me. Guess she's still needs more warming up to.

“So, Val, I just wanted to say you look amazing. And to thank you for inviting us for dinner tonight. It's also really impressive that you're the CFO of a big company like Diamontte. I really look up to amazing woman like you.” Claire complimented.

“Thank you Claire. I knew I'd like you when we first met. How's Katie and the others treating you? I've heard some interesting stories.” Val smirked.

Claire blushed before responding.

“They've all been really nice to me, and, we've, had some, fun together.” she said shyly.

Claire's been more open lately, but I guess in front of such a strong presence like Valentina, her nervousness comeback. Val was smiling at us with Claire's responses.

“Get yourselves ready. Dinner's about to be served.” Nick shouted from the other room.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2021, 08:09:08 pm »
You know what they say, good things come to those who are patient. I'm ready.

Offline Bbw123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2021, 08:26:35 pm »
Love the anticipation and how you are building up the suspense. While I have my hopes on where the story goes, I would never want to suggest anything. It ruins the suspense.

Thank you for sharing, I wish I could write like you!

K+++

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2021, 08:38:33 pm »
Normally I'd wait to comment with a chapter post but Bbw123, I love to hear theories about where my work's going to go. I'm always looking for more ideas too.

Suggestions are ALWAYS welcome with me. I have 2 possible endings for this story and it will be over 3 parts. We're still on part 1 by the way. I still don't have many stories for part 3 and if I don't think of any more by then part 3 will just be an epilogue. And part 2 still has room for more stories. So ideas welcome please.

Offline Bbw123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2021, 09:09:45 pm »
Well if you want input, no implants and little or no breasts. No huge crazy size, just bigger or as big as the men. Also maybe an additional appendage for her to please a woman or her husband. Again no crazy proportions. Also height increase again nothing crazy like 7ft., same height or a few inches taller than her husband. Also not an aggressive person more caring, loving, understanding, and a willingness to please her friends.

The plot is in your hands.

Thanks for asking.

Offline Salocin27

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2021, 11:50:35 am »
Love how you drive your story ! Thanks for making things slower than usual. And also your différent character’s perspective.

Online Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2021, 06:57:29 am »
Another fine chapter, keep it going! Really digging not only the growing and muscle parts but also the story itself along with it showing the different perspectives.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2021, 04:07:18 pm »
Hi guys and thank you for all the support. I am sad to say that this is the last chapter of the week (so only 3 this week and not 4). I really haven't had a lot of time to write this week, so I currently have only 1 more fully written chapter left to release. I still have plans to keep working on this series just don't expect this many chapters in such a short span of time anytime soon, unless you know, I get the writing bug and some more time.

Anyway, here's the chapter.

Chapter 30

I'm kind of sad that I don't feel any different after my treatment. It's been a few hours now, I'm back home, cleaning up. Just waiting for Scott to get home and then having dinner with Nick and Val.

Am I expecting more from this invitation than is at face value? Yes, but how can you blame me! Every time I've done something with the girls here its lead to some extra adult fun time. And I've not spent any time with Valentina, maybe tonight's the night.

Am I become a sex fiend like Collette? Okay, definitely not Collette level, but I am a total muscle girl deviant now. But how could I not with all these gorgeous super buff muscle filled women from my dreams being my close neighbours. And they also want to play me with me too! How could I turn that down?

Scott came a little later than usual and he was extra flirty today, giving me a hug when he came in the door and was feeling me up too. Was he looking for any immediate changes too? That just gets me more excited, but we can't today. We've got a dinner date.

Scott had to get some things and clean himself up before we were heading over to Nick and Valentina's house. He was careful to be ready quickly so we arrived a little early, since Nick likes it that way Scott said.

Nick greeted us at the door with his typical friendly attitude, but he made a declaration which made me worried. Traditional Russian food. I'm not a big foodie, not into trying new foods and I've never had Russian food before. I'm worried, very worried actually. Especially because I'm hungry. More hungry than I've ever been before. Is this the start of my changes? I hope so. But the food.

Nick left to get us drinks and probably check on Valentina. Scott and I sat in the lounge

“Sorry Claire. I forgot about Nick's passion. I was hoping Valentina would've had a bigger say on the menu.” Scott joked to lighten the mood.

“That's fine. I'll need to eat a lot. So don't worry. I can force it down if I need to.”

He's so sweet! We still have plenty of meals at home so I can always eat something else when we get home. Heck, I may need to eat something when we get home anyway. That gets me a little excited.

Nick came back with Valentina behind him and she is just fucking stunning! She has her super shredded arms and shoulders exposed with a sleeveless top. Since I've only seen on her Saturday, I didn't remember how shredded she actually is. Is there even a gram, no a milligram of fat under her perfectly glowing skin? All I see are muscles and veins, and I mean tight muscle fibres and veins on those arms.

God, I'm almost drooling. Is she talking to Scott about something? Oh, I need to thank her for inviting us.

“So, Valentina.....” I started before she interrupted

“You can call me Val. Not you” She said to Scott. I guess she still needs more time to warm up to him.

“So Val, I just wanted to say you look amazing. And thank you for inviting us for dinner tonight. It's also really impressive that you're the CFO of a big company like Diamontte. I really look up to amazing woman like you.”

Why did I start with that! I think I recovered well at least, but really, her sexy muscles have got my brain all frazzled.

“Thank you Claire. I knew I'd like you when we first met. How's Katie and the others treating you? I've heard some interesting stories.” Val asked.

I couldn't help but blush to that. I took a moment to keep my cool before responding.

“They've all been really nice to me, and, we've, had some, fun together.” I said shyly.

Val just smirked at my response. Is she wanting to have some similar fun tonight? Yes please! But what about Scott and Nick? Would they be joining us? That could be, interesting. Nick has some pretty big muscles, but that's not my type for men. I like them super lean and shredded while he's the bulky strongman type.

“Get yourselves ready. Dinner's about to be served.” Nick shouted from the other room.

We gathered at the dinning table where a large array of foreign foods were arranged. That's both as in foreign to me and in terms of there origin.

“Priyatnogo appetita!” Nick said as place the last dish on the table.

Was that Russian? Appetita? Could it have been like Bon Apetite? He was just laughing pleasantly anyway so it doesn't matter.

“It feels great using the old tongue with guests. Val's adapted too well to here sometimes.” Nick joked and we all had chuckle.

I really wasn't sure what anything was. The pancake thingies looked nice so I decided to start with them. Scott also poured some of the stew into my bowl to try. Not going to lie, the food tasted fine, weird, but fine. It was kinda starchy but I was so hungry about 5 minutes into the meal I was just devouring everything in front of me. None of the food was anything I would've picked for myself but I just couldn't stop gorging on the food in front me, I was like a starving animal.

Scott was a little shocked by my new appetite while Val and Nick just found it amusing. Nick took it as a compliment to his food while I think Val knew what was really going on.

The dinner itself was just lovely with the conversations and the, nice enough food. Nick enjoyed himself at least. And I think Val had fun, especially when she was teasing Scott. It was after we finished our dessert, another Russian cuisine, but at least it was served with some ice-cream. It was after that Val gave us a great offer.

“Interested in joining us for sex?”

Damn is Val forward.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2021, 06:31:39 am »
I like Val's style. K+!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2021, 05:12:08 am »
Getting better and better. Thanks

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2021, 04:16:18 pm »
I'm going to have to apologise everyone. I haven't done much writing this week so this is still the last finished chapter I have. So that means after this, you've all caught up. I probably won't be posting new chapters for awhile but I will try for it to not be too long.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 31

Scott choked on his drink from what Val said. From her smirk I knew she was hoping for that response. This couple seems to have similar tastes in teasing my husband.

I stood up and walked to Val, still seated on her chair. She turned to me and looked me in my eyes,

“So is this your answer? You choose me over a big man, like Nick?” she asked.

“Not my type. I like a more lean and ripped look on my man. But I really, really, love all kinds of muscle on a woman.” I said as I started to stroke her thighs.

“Let's move to a more, relaxing location.” Val said as she picked me up in a princess carry and casually walked upstairs to her bedroom.

I took this opportunity to start feeling her back muscles with my other hand holding on to one of her hulking traps. The ride itself was exhilarating, to be carried around in her arms as if I weigh nothing. So hot!

The guys? I was too occupied with the goddess holding me in her arms to remember about the guys.

After passing through the gates of her bedroom she throws me more than a few feet onto her bed. I bounced about as I landed. When I turned to Val she was already undressing. I knew from her look I should do the same.

God, every one of her muscles were just so tight, so unbelievably ripped. As she removed her top she flexed her pecs. One at a time. Each one exploding in mass as she flexed. Even her shoulders blew up when she flexed them. Just bulging in size with every flex, far more than you'd expect from just normally flexing muscles.

I wanted her chest, both to feel and to have. Not a shred of fat left, just shredded muscled up pecs. Not man pecs, but lady pecs. Gorgeous, buffed up lady pecs. I hadn't even finished undressing when I lunged for those glorious chest pillows, and all I felt was solid. Zero give on her brick and steel strong pecs.

“Oh, someone's pretty bold aren't they?” Val said before pushing me off her.

“Finish undressing. We have plenty of time for pleasure. No need to rush.” she added.

She was right. I need to calm my horny muscle lust. I finished undressing, staring at Val the entire time as she removed her lower garments.

“Is she always like this Scott?” Val asked.

Wait, who was she talking to? Scott? I looked to the door and saw Scott and Nick standing there, watching us.

“I guess something just awakened in her when we got here. I mean, when your dream fantasies are not only put in front of you, but offering themselves up to you.” Scott explained.

Was that the case? Is this okay? It's clearly not normal. But the most important questions, am I okay with it, and is Scott? I know I am. I've fully come to accept this side to me, but will Scott?

I looked towards Scott, hoping he wouldn't be disappointed in me. He was smiling. Was he happy for me? Was he going to enjoy this? I feel he will and I hope he does.

As I turn towards Val again she was standing before me, naked. Waiting for me to look at her. I still hadn't taken off my under wear yet.

“Well then, small one. Since you're so slow, let's see what you can do.” Val said as she lay down on her bed.

She gave me a look, telling me to do my best to give her as much pleasure as possible. I needed to prove my worth before being on the receiving end. I crawled over and began my ritualistic worship to the deity before me.

Despite my desire for that chest of hers, I went for her arms. I knew not to start too low. Going for her pleasure centre too early would be a mistake, not only because it would be too soon, but I've never pleasured a woman like that before. Michelle was the closest to that but I was treating her she-cock as regular penis. I would like to try some of the things Katie did to me, but I'll wait for the right time.

She was tensing her biceps and triceps as I kissed my way up her arms towards her delts. I moved my hands to her shredded abs as my mouth drew closer to her neck. My fingers digging deep into the crevices of her phenomenal 8 pac as my kisses reached her neck.

She made some ticklish giggles as she flexed her abs, solidifying them into a solid walkway down to her shaven treasure trove. It's a good thing my fingers weren't in her crevices when she flexed, her abs would have crushed my fingers into dust instantly.

My kisses progressed up to her ears as my hand curved around to her thighs, feeling her quads. I raised my head before finally indulging myself on my desire, her mighty pecs. My mouth went to town, as did my free hand on her marvellous chest which wouldn't flinch an inch no matter what I did.

“I see you like my chest. My muscles are incredibly dense. You little hands won't move them a millimetre let alone an inch.” Val declared as she exploded the size of her chest with a flex.

Her pecs nearly doubled in size as did my own pleasure. Every one of her dozen plus veins bulging and her striations popping on her preposterous pectorals. God it was unbelievably, indescribably sexy.

I'm sure I could hear some chatter from the guys but my attention was locked onto Val. And her divine physique.

I could hear her holding back moans of pleasure as my hand found her nipple. With that, my mouth had no choice but to find the other one. I licked her nipple before taking a bite. She couldn't hold back her moans of pleasure any more. It seems she's had her sensitivity increased as well. This could be fun.

After a little suckling, my mouth travelled south down the rocky trail of her steel smashing cobblestones. Kissing and licking every single muscle and suckling on a few to build up pressure while my hands massage her quads and calves, as my mouth finally reached its goal. Her shining jewel. And I went to town. Mimicking the actions of Katie as best as I could.

“Ooohmmmm. Someone's had some lesson's from Katie I see. Oh.” Val said as her breathing deepened from her rising bliss.

I stayed silent with my new feast, suckling, licking, nibbling and occasionally taking a bite. My tongue finally penetrating her tunnel. I took my time to caress around her quads to her inner thighs and up towards her special zone. Preparing for when I withdrew my tongue, my fingers could begin there work.

But my plans were interrupted. I was lifted up into the air. I looked around to see that Val had grabbed me by my waist. Why? My confused face screamed that emotion.

“I'm not going to be the first one to come tonight. You've proved you're good. My turn.” Val explained before ripping my underwear off with her teeth and seating me upon her face, stuffing my pussy into her mouth.

She was superb at it. I didn't last long before exploding in her face. She laid me down on the bed before turning to the guys. Inviting them to join us.

Online Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2021, 08:25:37 pm »
Another banger (no pun intended) of an update! Now comes the real test of Claire and Scott's relationship.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2021, 10:59:07 pm »
Well, Scott has a literal bomb in the back of his neck to protect Claire so I think he'd pass any test. Will Claire develop some insecurities from seeing Scott with Val? That may happen, but she'd just use that to motivate her more to grow, making sure he stays her man.

Thanks for the comment Sounder9-.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2021, 05:56:01 am »
Hope Claire's will now try to grow faster and bigger than Scott.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Welcome to the Cul de Sac

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View