Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575973 Posts in 73247 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 05:03:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Friends Mother
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Friends Mother  (Read 30508 times)

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My Friends Mother
« on: February 25, 2021, 01:39:21 pm »
My Friends Mother
Hi i am Alen, this story which i am about to share with you guys have happened in my first year of college life. I am currently doing my final semesters and a have a friend Rahul.
He was from a near by village. He is one of the few peaple who got out of their village to study. Basically they be farmers. That's thier traditional job.
I was only one who he could probably call a friend. Other students trys to avoid him because he came from such a background. But I had no problem being his friend.
Both of us were at our 20s and I used to take him with me when our friends goes for a trip on our bikes. At the end of the semester we had 2 weeks of sem break. And i was planning going home but he asked me,
Rahul :"Alen what is your plans for the sem break"

Me :" I don't have any plans just go back, why do you  ask?"

Rahul :" Then come with me to my village, you have been there for me every time. I couldn't do anything in return. So come  with me spend these days with my family"

I thought about for a sec.
Me : Is your parents OK with it?

Rahul: Yes they asked me to bring you  with me. They wants to meet you.

Me: OK then let's go to your village.

After two days we left to Rahul's village. We got there and it was a whole new experience. Lots of greenery. We walked towards his house. I had a trolley bag with me and a travel bag. On our way peaple greated us like they give more respect to me because I was from a city.
On our way we meet his mom Radha. She hugged him and was soo happy to see her son.
Rahul introduced me to his mom. She put her palm on my face

Radha : Thank you for looking after my son.

Me: it's nothing and I smiled.

Radha : lets go home.
She just picked my trolley bag and started walking.
Me: Oh aunty it's heavy let me take it.

Radha : it's fine.

She walked with ease like it was nothing. Then I  thought she was really strong because she was a farmer and had to do lots of manual work.  On our way she stopped by her neighbours house and talked to a women there and R was also talking to her . I noticed Radha hadn't put my bag on the floor. I looked at her... And i was speechless.
(She was really built. I could see her triceps bulging out her blouse. She wore a saree "an Indian traditional cloth". She is probably 5ft4. Me and Rahul where 5ft 10.) R and Radha was standing side by side and I could clearly see the difference. Me and R was average built.

I couldn't stop taking eye of her arm. We got to Rahuls house. lt was a really small house  compared to were I used to live. I had to stay in Rahuls room. The next day Rahul had to go to another village to see his father. So he had left at morning. I woke up really late and when I came out of the room there was no one in the house. I walked out and I saw Radha cleaning the frontage of her house. I greeted her.
Me: Gud mrg aunty.
She smiled and greeted me.

Radha: I have prepared breakfast and is on the table. Suit your self i am coming in a second.
I got inside and I started having breakfast.
She then came in and said.
Radha : Sry for not properly comforting you.

Me: it's not a problem.

She pored me a glass of water and my eyes stuck on her for arm. She was standing side ways and i had a clear view of her belly. It was defined. After breakfast she got a call from Rahul that he and his dad got stuck up in the other village and will only arrive tomorrow. She told me this and she said today I have only her around. "I thought to my self that's enough because I love strong woman and this is the first time I am meeting one. I needed to find a way to see her muscles or at least test them. And I got the perfect opportunity.  She said she was going to there farm. I also followed her, it  was a big farm. She showed me around. They had a small pond in there field.
Me: it's a nice farm you have here.

Radha : Ya it's all our hard work. (she was feeding the cows.)
I walked to the edge of the pond. And asked her.
Me: Is this pond deep?

Radha : No it's just nearly 6ft deep. Don't stay close to the edges..........

And suddenly I slipped into the pond. I didn't know swimming. I was drowning and suddenly to arms reached and pulled me up to the surface. I was heavily breathing. To my surprise Radha was who saved me and she was swimming with me in her right arm which was wrapped around me. And when we reached the edges of the pond she put her left arm under my legs and scooped me into a cradle and walked. I was still breathing heavily and I was soo turned on that I got what I dreamed of.
Radha: Alen are you alright (me still in her arms)

Me: (with a deep breath) yes.
Radha : I really got scared. I was just about to tell you the edges was not strong.

Radha : Can you walk.

Me:( even if I didn't wanted it) ya i am alright.
She slowly lowered me down. And I couldn't put my right leg properly. I was in pain.

Radha: oh no I think you have sprained your leg.

Me : ya my right leg really hurt.

She just like that scooped me into a cradle

Radha : let's go home I will put some ointments on your leg( she walked with me in her arms.)

Me: aunty it's ok i will walk just need a little support. ( I don't want anyone to see me in her arms.)

Radha : I have no problem carrying you Alen. You are really light for me. (she giggled)

Me : (I too giggled what could I possibly tell her. I weighed around 60kg) you are really strong Radha aunty.

Radha: ( she smilled) we work really hard here men, women, children all the same. And that makes us strong. Rahul was not, kind of a hard worker. But his sister is.

Me: (realising) oh I forgot were is Ahana. Rahul had told me about her.

Radha: She is at a relatives house. She will be back within two days.

Me: How old is she.

Radha : She is 12 a hardworking girl.

Me : oh so she should be strong like her mother (I giggled.)

Radha : Ofcourse she is. Not to mention she is now stronger than her brother.( she laughed)

That really turned me on again and gave me another candidate to try my fantasis.

Me : ( now I am really close to her face i realized she is gorgeous in a way.) u look beautiful aunty.

Radha :(she smiled)

Me :hmm I wish I had muscles like you. ( trying to get in her head)

Radha : really who told u I had muscles.

Me : I can see it right here. (I put hand on her right bicep. It wad like a electric shock. It felt like a rock.)

Me : wow aunty your biceps are rock solid. I really like them

She was speechless. Probably no one had ever appreciated her physic.

Radha : ( after a few seconds) oh it's nothing. She giggled again.

Me : How strong are you.

We reached home. She entered without replying and enterd rahul room. She walked near the bed.

Radha.: I don't know how strong I am but I probably can do this.
(she positioned he right arm closely to my butt. And she took her left arm from under my legs and flexed her left arm with a laugh)

I was speechless she was basically cradling me with one arm and she just flexed arm. I just simply got another borner and she saw my errection.
I didn't know what to say. Radha placed me on the bed and walked out of the room and stopped at the door.

Radha : let me look for some ointments take rest dear.

She was all wet and the saree was exposing her physic. I can see 4 bricks on her belly. And  she looked really sexy to me.

She then walked out..

I started thing about her strength her muscle i couldn't closes my eyes.. I wanted more. And I waited for her to return..

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: My Friends Mother
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 12:45:29 am »
Wow! I'm waiting for her return also. K+!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 06:32:29 am »
What happens after her return. Would like to read this.

Online pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 02:18:11 am »
Excellent introductory chapter. Keep it coming mate.

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 08:58:26 am »
I started thinking about that moment when she lowered me back on my feet to see if I could walk. I definitely couldn't put my right leg on the floor and I wasn't feeling all my weight on left leg too. Me: Oh shit!! (she was holding almost all of my body weight with her right arm .WITH A SINGLE ARM!! )  I was playing that scene over and over again in my head and suddenly...  Radha: Alen  Me:( snapped out of my dream) Ya.  Radha: I got some ointment. Don't know if it is effective or not.   She sat near my leg. And put both of my legs on her lap. She rolled up my pants and started massaging my right leg.  I could feel her strong grip on my leg. It felt soo good..  And I wanted continue my conversation....  Me: Radha aunty you are really stronger than average men.   Radha: What does that supposed to mean?   Me: I don't that much guys who can pull of what u did.   Radha : And what is that?   Me : Ofcourse carrying me all this way and u literally handled all my body weight with one arm..   Radha: Oh is that a big deal. I am used to carry heavier weights than u Alen. That's not a big deal.   Me: It is a big deal, u are really strong and far superior to me physically.  Radha: (she giggled) stop it, u are making fun of your self.   Me: No its true I can prove it.   Radha : How?   (I tried to get off the bed but i can't get up. She saw my straggle.)   Radha : What are u doing?   Me : I need to get to the dining table.   Radha: For what?   Me: You will see.   She was confused and she didn't wanted to see me struggling. So she just picked me up into a cradle position and walked towards the table.  She gently placed me on the chair and asked me now what.    Me : Sit here aunty  She sat across me(it was really a small table)  Me: put your hands on the table( I asked)   Radha with a confused face, she placed her on the table. She didn't know what was coming.   Me : ( holding her hands) let's arm wrestle......   Radha: What??   Me: just do it.   She basically doesn't know much about arm wrestling so I explained her the rules and basic knowledge about arm wrestling.   Radha: Do I really have to do this. I need to prepare dinner for us.   Me: (Ignoring what she said)!!! START!!!   I tried to puller hand really hard i couldn't move her that much. I realised the degree of her strength. I realised I am no match for her with one arm. I looked at her with my straggling face.  She was looking at me with a confused face like she didn't understand what was going on.   Me: Alright ( I started using my left arm to pull her)  I was able to make some movements by doing that.   Radha: Why are u using two arms Alen. U just told me we can only use one arm.   Me : (with my strained voice) I cannot handle your strength with one arm that's why!!   Radha: ( Seeing me straggling to pull her right arm down with both of my hands and unable do anything) Are u really trying.   Me: What do u see on my face!!   Radha clearly with a surprised face stared at me.  She was realising what i was typing to tell her.   Radha: What should I do now(some time has passed)   Me: if u can then put my arms on the table.   She still with a surprised face increased her grip.  I could really feel the pressure she was putting on my arm. She slowly slammed my arms down.  Just like that..   She sat there silently dissecting what just happened.   Me: How do feel now. Do u understand what I was trying to tell u?  Radha: (with a delay) I never felt like this before.. Strong.... Powerful.... I feel soo good.   Me : Yes that's true. U should be appreciated. That's what I did.   Radha : How do u know all of this. How did u make me have this feeling.   Me: I really like strong woman and I also appreciate them.  Radha : U mean muscle. ( she giggled)   Me : that too(with a funny face)   She looked so happy and confident.   Me : can I touch feel your muscle.   Radha : Ya sure. U made me feel really good after all anything for u Alen.   Me : will u flex your biceps.   She flexed her right bicep near me I touched it. It was not huge but definitely bigger than mine. 8 could feel the power in her arm.   Me: I would love to have biceps like these. Will show me your abs.  Radha: what??? What u mean my stomach.   Me: (awkwardly) ya I want to see those if u let me. You know u have body that has to be worshipped.   She didn't know what to say to that. She slowly pulled off her saree from her chest (a saree is a single piece of cloth that is wrapped around a women and its end is used to cover the chest.)  She was wearing a blue blouse under.  I could see some definition on her chest. Looked solid and had some viens running around.  She stood up so I could have a good look at her abs. She had four rock hard bricks but the last to was not defined as the four. I touch them I got no words. Simply spectacular.   She was enjoying her self being worshipped by me.   Radha : OK that's enough for today I need prepare dinner.   Without letting me say anything she picked me up again into cradle and walked back to the room.  When we reached near the bed i asked her.   Me: how much weight can u lift.   Radha : don't know but lot heavier than u Alen. (she giggled)   Me: Can u over head press me like u lift the hay for your cattle.  She gave me a serious look and next what i felt was being raised up by her powerful hands.  I was being Ower head pressed by her.   Me : wow ( I screamed)  She lowered me slowly into her hands.   Radha : That was easier than lifting hay. ( she laughed.)  She put me back on the bed and walked out of the room...   I didn't say anything. I was simply enjoying the moment..   Waiting to see what happens next.............

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 06:24:49 pm »
Awesome. But we need her more muscular

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2021, 10:55:33 am »
It's been 2hrs since she left. I couldn't wait anymore.
 I slowly got off my bed and stood on my left leg. I leaped towards the door and used the door handle to balance myself.  I looked outside the room and she was not in the house. 
I couldn't stand much longer with my left leg so I slowly got near the dining table and sat there.  I was curious ' where did she go' ...   Then I heard someone coming.
   It was her Radha. She came in with another shocker. By the looks of her she just had a bath.  Uff she was wearing a blouse and an under skirt.  (most of the houses in villages have bathrooms out side the house).  Only her calf muscles were exposed.  It was almost had a diamond shape.   

Radha: How do u get here. 

Me: I was bored and wanted to come out from the room.   

Radha: u should have called me. (she came close) 

I could see her wet abs shining, now I had a clear view of her shoulders, Man what a physic.   

Me: U look really awesome. (blushed)   

Radha: U really admire me and that feels soo good.   

Me: Can I touch your biceps once more.   

Radha without any hesitation flexed both her biceps and leaned towards me.  I runned my arms around her biceps.   

Radha: Hold on to my biceps. 

I strengthened my grip on her biceps.  She slowly stood straight and was off my chair hanging on her biceps. I was loosing my grip.  She put her palm under my armpits and hosted me up straight.
She continued hosting me and my feet left the floor.  Uff that was an awesome view. Now I could see her shoulder her cleavage i was beginning to get an erection. She then lowered me and.. 

Radha : wrap your legs around my waist.

I did what she asked and I was in a front lift position. 

Radha: tommorow Rahul and my husband will be back. (she was not happy)   

Me: oh ya(I was also not ok with it. How can we be ok. Both of us were enjoying these moments we never got to experience.)   

Radha: I am sorry Alen we cannot do this when they are here. I am not ditching u. I have never got a chance to experience being admired by someone. 

Me: ya me too.   

She positioned me onto her right side of her hip like carrying a baby. She walked into the kitchen.   
We had our dinner in the kitchen. 
After dinner she wrapped a piece of cloth around my right ankle.   

Radha: let's get u to bed.   

Me : can I sit on your shoulders.   

Radha.: not a problem   

I was sitting on chair. She griped with her left hand on my collor and her right on my buckle of my shorts just lifted me up into a overhead position,and the. Slowly placed me on her shoulders.   

Me: How did u......   

Radha: I am too strong for u Alen (she laughed)   

She walked to my room and positioned me on her right shoulder. She then flexed her right arm.   

Me: U are really putting a show for me.   

Radha : It's not over yet... (with a grin on her face) 

She pushed me with her left arm and.... I 

Me: holy shit. How did u...?   

I was sitting on her right bicep. My whole 60kg body was sitting on her right fucking biceps.   

Me: I cannot ask u anything more than this. U are a goddess.   

She got more happy by hearing that. She lowered her bicep to the bed.   

Radha : Good night dear.   She kissed on my forehead. And walked out leaving me speechless.....   

I closed my eyes. And started thinking this is just the beginning. I got more than week here i have time to enjoy this sem break(with a grin on my face)

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2021, 12:21:32 pm »
Hai remon, is this going to be the end of story. If not I wish to see your aunt in some action where she protect you

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2021, 05:44:58 am »
Hope this is just the beginning

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2021, 10:10:02 am »
😊

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2021, 10:10:28 am »
Thanks for the feedback

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2021, 10:12:54 am »
I had good sleep. After what happened last night i was soo happy that I made the right decision to come here.

I woke up late as usual. I slowly got of my bed and my leg was feeling better. I slowly walked out of the room and I saw Rahul having breakfast.

Me: Hey bro

Rahul: I am soo sorry about what happened to you. I should have been here.

Me : No its nothing. Your mother helped me a lot.

I thought for suffering a little pain what an experience I got the last day. It was perfect that nobody was here. (I smiled)

Rahul: Why are you smiling?

Me: Nothing (I snapped back)

Rahul: how do you feel

Me: alright (I slowly reached the table and sat near him)

"can't you see that he can't walk?? why are you not helping him??

(a voice from behind me)
I turned my head around to see who was it...

Ahana: What kind of friend are you Rahul? Can't you see he can't walk?

(it was Rahul's younger sister)

I looked him and he was dead silent.

Rahul: Alen I forgot to tell you that I have to meet someone important. I will come back later. Please have your breakfast.

(he completely ignored his sister and walked out. It felt really awkward)

Me: What happened with you two? Is there any problem?

Ahana: I don't know. Recently he is behaving weird.

Me: How are you Ahana?

Ahana: I am fine.

[she was wearing salwar and kameez( It is a traditional Indian wear which is a long top and bottom).

Me : You look good.
( She had a perfect woman shape. Black hair, brown eyes. But because of her cloth her body was not that revealing.)

Ahana: Oh thank you (she blushed). Why do you say that?

Me : Your mom said that you work in the fields with your parents and you were strong built.

I started playing mind games with her too.

Ahana: oh i like working in the field it helps me look good and be strong.

Me : Strong? Like your mother.

I was trying to make the same conversation I made with her mother to reveal her strength and body. Radha had already mentioned that Ahana was probably stronger than Rahul. I wanted to test that theory too.

Ahana: Hey how do you know that my mom is strong.

(I thought my plan is motion yes, I am getting inside her head)

Me: when I got injured your mother carried me all the way home.(with a small smirk)

Ahana: Oh I didn't know that. She is strong woman. I want to be like her.

Me : I really like strong women.

My plan is working......

Ahana : oh really, so you are going to like me.

I laughed..

Radha came in from the kitchen.

Radha: good morning Alen. ( with smug on her face)

Me : good morning Aunty.

Radha : Me and Ahana are going to the field to help her father. So your breakfast is in the kitchen. Rahul will help you ok.

Me : Ya OK.

Radha: Rahul.....

Me : He just gone out. I can manage my self no worries.

Radha: we will be back as soon as possible. Ahana go and lock the kitchen door.

She send her daughter to the kitchen so that she can...

Radha: (came close to me) we will find a way to enjoy our fantasies. (she kissed on my forehead)

She walked out of the house.

With smirk on my face I slowly got up and walked towards the bathroom (which was out side the house)

There was a small step in front of the main door which I have to get down to exit the house.

I was preparing my self to get down but suddenly....

Two strong arms came behind and wrapped around my waist and lifted me of the ground.
My feet was dangling in the air.

It was Ahana. She just lifted me straight up.

Me : wow Ahana you are showing of your strength huh..

Ahana : I haven't shown off any thing.

She walked out of the house with me in her hands and let me down in front of the bathroom.

Me: thanks.

Ahana : I can manage your weight so feel free to ask me to help you to go any where OK.

Me : Shure(with a happy face).

Ahana left.
After me chores. I walked towards the house and rahul came back.

Rahul : Hey I will help.
He helped me get back in the house.
He got my breakfast from the kitchen. And I had it.

Me : Why are you avoiding your sister?

Rahul : Oh its nothing.

Me: What nothing!!! She is a good girl. I would havebeen soo happy if I had a sister like that.

Rahul: Ya, but...

Me : But what?

Rahul: She humiliated me. ( he covered his face with his right arm)

Me : What??

Rahul : You really don't know Alen how strong she is.

Me : She being strong is your problem.

Rahul: No... There was an insident six months ago. I got my self into a fight with boys from another village. It was an unnecessary one but I really got wrecked. I was left in the playing field.
Nobody was there. I slowly crawl towards a tree which was near me  so I could sit straight. I looked around for help no one was there. Then there she comes, my little sister.

(I was listening)

Rahul: Ahana my sister who was going to her friends house. She saw me and ran towards me. Asking what happened? I didn't replied. I was soo out of energy to speak. I could bearly move my arms or legs. I was in pain. She realised my situation that I couldn't move.

Me: then what happened.???( curiously)

Rahul: ( looking outside the house)She said let's get you home first. My 12 year old little sister put her left arm under my back and her right arm under my knees and lifted me like a child. I ofcourse shocked but i could do anything about it. She walked with ease with me in her hands.

Me: is that was your problem.

Rahul : (angrily) No.. It was not the only problem. She walked with me in her hands through the streets to the home. Almost all the villagers so it.
Being helplessly laying in my little sisters arms.
Can you imagine how much i got humiliated.

Me: Ya it is humiliating but she did it because she cares about you.

Rahul: Care huh... because of what she did, after that incident my friends started teasing i couldn't stand it. I was wrecked both physically and mentally.

I didn't know what to say to him.

Rahul: my friends started telling me that my little sister was stronger than me and had bigger muscles than me.

Me: hmmm

Rahul: I know she was strong but I didn't know she had muscles too.

Me: what?? Muscles?? (me asking curiosity)

Rahul : Ya she worked in the field with my parents so she has a superior physic than me.

Me : Have seen it?

Rahul : What??

I was too excited so I forgot about the situation.

Me : huh

Rahul : She lives in this house Alen. One day I saw her was washing her clothes. I saw her arms and her legs, soo  defind...

My excitement level is going high.

Rahul: It was definitely defined and built than mine. So i was scared of what she could do to me with her muscles.

Rahul: That's why I mostly avoided her. I don't want get in a situation to test her strength.

Me: (But I want to get into a situation to test her. I said in my mind).........

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2021, 05:52:09 pm »
Oh God. This is dam awesome. Please continue writing. Make ahana more cruel.

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2021, 10:46:04 am »
😊

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2021, 10:46:25 am »
I patiently waited for Ahana to return but she didn't came.

It's been night. No Ahana is to be found.

But Radha was in the house. She weirdly avoided me. I felt really awkward. But then I remembered what she said. I looked at Rahul who is the mole in my fantasy.

Me and Rahul were waiting for dinner and some on came at the door. I quickly turned around to see Ahana, but it was not her it was her father.
Pavan....

Me : Helo uncle.

Pavan: (just smiled and gone into his room)

Rahul: Sorry Alen he is drunk. This is a usual thing. You can greet him tomorrow morning.

Me : oh ok..

Radha came in and served the dinner. She  completely ignoring ME.

Me : (I asked Rahul) were is Ahana.

Rahul: (with out intrest) mom were is she.

Radha: She is staying at her friends house today.

I saw Rahul face with big relief..

I got to my bed slowly .... Rahul slept in the dining room..

I wanted to talk Radha. But there was no way.

I was really pissed. I closed my eyes and remembered the movements I had with Radha.
I fell a sleep(at some point) .......

In my dream I was flying, but I can feel my self moving.
I slowly opened my sleepy eyes and some everything around me was moving.
I suddenly snapped out of my sleep.
I looked around. I was really moving.

: Don't be scared......

Me :(turned my head to the left side).

It was Radha. I was being cradle carried by Radha.

Me: What are you doing. We're are you taking me.

Radha: I am soo sorry, I ignored you. I didn't want anyone to notice anything. But..

Me: but...?

Radha : I couldn't sleep. I wanted you eh....

Me.: I know.... You want me to feel you right.

Radha: (blushed)

I looked forward. I could see everything clearly there was enough moon light.

Me: Hey were is your husband. What if he....

Radha : (suddenly) don't worry about him. He will be only completely off for the night.
(with a sad face she replied ) And rahul is in deep sleep. Soo...

Me : Well then were are you taking me.

Radha : To my farm.

We reached the farm and she walked with me in her hands towards the barn. She slowly lowered me down to my feet in the barn. She was still wearing a saree. Because of that  I couldn't see her completely.

Me : What is the point of you  bringing me here while you still wearing a saree.???

Radha : don't want to feel this strong muscular body Alen. Come and see it. Unwrap me Alen (in a seduceive voice).

Me: (jackpot.... I reached on to her shoulders and pulled the end of the saree. The saree fell down. But she was still wearing a blouse and under skirt.
I pointed at those two.

Radha : You want to remove my blouse and my underskirt.?

Me: yes

Radha: slowly strip down to her bra and her panty. ( she was not happy with that and was looking at the ground.)

I needed to change the mood so looked around and saw a bucket with some milk near me. I grabbed the bucket and slowly got near Radha.
She looked at me.

Me: Let me worship you my goddess.. (I poured the milk over her breast and it dripped down to her feet.)
Radha : what??

Me not giving her time to react. I started kissing and Licking her chest. I wrapped my arm around her but I Bearley reached around her.

She started enjoying the moment and with naughty smile she spread her lats..
My arms got pushed away from her.

Me: Naughty, I likethat..

I can feel the hardness of her chest in my lips. I slowly came down to her abs.
Wow what a piece of art.
I licked the milk on her abs. It was like four chocolate bars...
I came down to her quads. Two tree truck or what is it... It was not too defined but was rock solid. I started biting her quads and she slowly moan with pleasure.

Me : Shit my teeth hurt. What is your quads made of concrete or something!!

Radha : (with grin on her face) she flexed her quads..
Oh my viens started popping on her quads. Specifically two viens on her both quads showed up which caught my attention. Both slowly revealing a path... It led me to her vagina......
I looked at her.
She stared into my eyes.
Me on my knees slowly reached near her pussy.( which she was still wearing an underwear)

I slowly kissed her panties she moaned again..
I slowly removed her panties, she didn't stop me.
Her pussy was already wet with milk and you know....

I started Licking her pussy.. She started moaning really load.
I continued......
I pulled my head to take a deep breath, and suddenly her right palm came behind my head and pushed me really hard into her vagine.

She screamed put your tongue inside..!!

I almost got passed out in her vagina, but for my luck she had a orgasm. And she released me. I fell on the ground with pain. I looked at her. She was happy and satisfied.

Radha : my boy I love you soo much. ( she bent  down and picked me up into a cradle.).

Radha: Let me return the favour (with a grin on her face) she romved my pants and gripped my already erected cock.
She was holding we with her right arm and with her left arm she started giving me a hand job.
With in five minutes I jerk off 3 times and I was done.

Me: I never had gone 3 times this fast. Hooo Radha I love you... (with a tired voice)

Radha : no no not this fast there has to be more in you.

Me : ya I wished I had (I laughed).

Radha : oh ya then let's see.

She hosted me up like curling a dumbbell. She raised me up to her chest and my cock was near her mouth.

Radha: Let's see...

Me: nooo

She fucking gave me a blowjobe in the air.
It was already too much for me to handle.
With in another two minutes I had on final go..

I was completely drained out of energy.

I was soo weak. I couldn't move.

She slowly lowered me..

Radha placed right hand under my lower back and she was carrying me with her right arm.

I was like a towel in her arm.

I saw her grabbing her boobs and enjoying her superiority over my drained body...

She slowly raised her right hand with me.

Radha: let's go home

She got dressed up.
She then walked towards me put her hands under my armpits and hoisted me into the air.

I was completely out... I could see her happy face.

She then throwed me on to her right shoulder and started walking......

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Friends Mother

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View