Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ziv4943 on 17 Feb 2021
  • She looks hot with her hair now blond. I wasn't able to find any reviews of her. Would love to hear from folks that have met her, especially regarding how sensual was the session.

Thanks!
  • #2 by Vas on 20 Feb 2021
  • My all time fave.   Always meets and exceeds my expectations.  Very easy to schedule with.   Generous with her  gifts.    Politeness and grooming/bathing rewarded. Contact her directly regarding your interests.   She replies promptly and is clear regarding her services and limits.
  • #3 by pakeha on 21 Feb 2021
  • In my one experience with her, she was very responsive in the set up and very sensual in the session.
  • #4 by cjones on 21 Feb 2021
  • Same with me she was very nice and easy to set up with. I’m looking forward to seeing her again
  • #5 by Vas on 05 Mar 2021
  • I had the privilege and honor of seeing Miss Andree again this week.    A  unique and  extremely pleasurable experience on many levels.  If you are in or near the NYC area a must see.

• #6 by Muscle lovah on 04 May 2021
  • Miss Andree is a great experience.  Lots of fun. Very dominant and a lot of STAMINA.  Highly recommended.
  • #7 by Bulklover on 05 May 2021
  • My all time fave.   Always meets and exceeds my expectations.  Very easy to schedule with.   Generous with her  gifts.    Politeness and grooming/bathing rewarded. Contact her directly regarding your interests.   She replies promptly and is clear regarding her services and limits.

Oh, you think you're so smart!  ;)
  • #8 by hwillish on 06 May 2021
  • Vas and Bulklover on the same thread!!!  Now there's a "blast from the past"!!!!! :wow:
  • #9 by Vas on 07 May 2021
  • Hi Hwillish,

Good to see you hear.  Wish I could say the same about Mr. Bulklover  ;)

For those in the CT area  Miss Andree will be  in  New haven  May 18th and 19th.   

I already signed up :)

As I wrote before she has my highest recommendation .

Best,
    Vas
  • #10 by Bulklover on 07 May 2021
  • Hi Hwillish,

Good to see you hear.  Wish I could say the same about Mr. Bulklover  ;)

For those in the CT area  Miss Andree will be  in  New haven  May 18th and 19th.   

I already signed up :)

As I wrote before she has my highest recommendation .

Best,
    Vas

You know that if you picked on me again, that I'll have to carry through on my threat and tell Miss Andree so that she crushes you into your subatomic constituents, right?  That will be your punishment for being mean to me . . . oh wait, for you that's a reward.

"Dammit!"
  • #11 by Hoodman on 08 May 2021
  • Guess my NYC self will finally see her at some point.
  • #12 by Vas on 09 May 2021
  • Guess my NYC self will finally see her at some point.

Hi Hoodman.  Definitely a must see.   Wish I lived in NYC,  just to have more Miss Andree ops alone. 
  • #13 by Hoodman on 13 May 2021
  • Thanks for the reply. Noted. I have someone else coming at the end of the month but soon. And I'm getting a raise soon so that will help.
  • #14 by upup2020 on 18 May 2021
  • Does anyone know if Ms. Andree has an Insta**** or if she has pics online in addition to what is on her session girls and wb270?
  • #15 by 8spaces on 24 May 2021
  • Thinking of seeing her, can she be really dominant?
Pages:
Actions