Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by sprstrn on 23 Jan 2021
  • Hey guys,

I wonder what it feels like to go anal with an extreme muscular fbb. It must be terrific! Has anyone had the pleasure?

Thank you for sharing your experiences!
  • #2 by Blueline on 18 Feb 2021
  • had it and it was amazing, ... got stucked hehe she di not let me go.
  • #3 by Blueline on 20 Jul 2021
  • Wondering why this fantasy dosen't
    Have more content. This gutes muscles are intense
  • #4 by cameraloader on 30 Aug 2021
  • I did it with Celine back in the day. That ass was so flipping tight almost pinched it straight off. She asked me if I wanted to stick it in and im glad i did. it was worth every dime.
  • #5 by Bulklover on 15 Sep 2021
  • I did it with Celine back in the day. That ass was so flipping tight almost pinched it straight off. She asked me if I wanted to stick it in and im glad i did. it was worth every dime.

Celine?  Was she the auburn-haired French bber up in . . . was it LA . . . or Long Beach?  I can't recall now, but if we are talking about the same woman, she was incredible!  Normally, to get anywhere near FS requires some slick verbal maneuvering and sometimes a few extra bucks, but not in HER case.  The duds came right off and she went straight to oral, and I was so stunned that I almost busted my nut right on the spot; I asked to switch positions and before I knew it, I was riding the gloryhole!  This was my first experience of Greek with a fbber and it was everything I imagined and more . . . although at one point, I thought Richard was going to get pinched off at the root.  One of the greatest, most unexpected, and memorable sessions I've ever had.  If I recall, because this was over ten years ago, I saw her three times.

Of course, if we're not talking about the same person, then my above review isn't worth tits on a frog.  LOL!  ;)
  • #6 by liftcarryfan1 on 18 Sep 2021

Celine?  Was she the auburn-haired French bber up in . . . was it LA . . . or Long Beach?  I can't recall now, but if we are talking about the same woman, she was incredible!  Normally, to get anywhere near FS requires some slick verbal maneuvering and sometimes a few extra bucks, but not in HER case.  The duds came right off and she went straight to oral, and I was so stunned that I almost busted my nut right on the spot; I asked to switch positions and before I knew it, I was riding the gloryhole!  This was my first experience of Greek with a fbber and it was everything I imagined and more . . . although at one point, I thought Richard was going to get pinched off at the root.  One of the greatest, most unexpected, and memorable sessions I've ever had.  If I recall, because this was over ten years ago, I saw her three times.

Of course, if we're not talking about the same person, then my above review isn't worth tits on a frog.  LOL!  ;)

Man I regret never seeing her but I was very young and not that much money in those days
  • #7 by Female Bodybuilding on 18 Sep 2021

Man I regret never seeing her but I was very young and not that much money in those days

So you have shitload of money nowadays?
  • #8 by cameraloader on 04 Jan 2022

Yep same one. Saw her in Fort Lauderdale, never hooked up on her trip again but I would have gladly separated with my money for more sessions with her. Truly was a top.
  • #9 by Bulklover on 04 Jan 2022

Yep same one. Saw her in Fort Lauderdale, never hooked up on her trip again but I would have gladly separated with my money for more sessions with her. Truly was a top.

A memory I'll access while on my deathbed.  :)
  • #10 by busthemus2003 on 22 Sep 2023
  • Had anal with 4 FBBs. A cock crushing experience.
Pages:
Actions