Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574160 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:31:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Anyone ever met a girl who was "off the books" so to speak?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone ever met a girl who was "off the books" so to speak?  (Read 6273 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Anyone ever met a girl who was "off the books" so to speak?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2021, 08:44:29 am »
My UTR session was literally my best ever!

Forum Saradas

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2021, 05:26:28 pm »
I have a UTR session Saturday wpd ifbb pro

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2021, 08:40:05 pm »

I'll be counting the seconds until your review . . . I'm in the midst of choosing for a session the end of this month . . . I'm counting on you.  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2021, 01:21:18 pm »

I'll be counting the seconds until your review . . . I'm in the midst of choosing for a session the end of this month . . . I'm counting on you.  ;)

It was her first ever Session but it was amazing no extras but still very sensual and an amazing body (legs/butt/biceps) her and I have communicated on and off for several yrs.. And we have done some video work together so that helped..when I finally made the offer she accepted and we set it up quickly in NYC near WTC area.

She is fairly lean as she is in Prep she wore sexy heels and leopard pattern bikini/thong, she pretty much let me worship her entire body head to toe while playfully teasing me with light scissors/headlocks and we just talked about the upcoming season..  she used her butt and legs/calves for great effect to turn me on.  It last over am hour as we enjoyed out time and I got to massage her amazing body.

I hope to see her again soon, if she decides to continue doing them…there a possibility she may list herself in near future. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Anyone ever met a girl who was "off the books" so to speak?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View