Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579394 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 11, 2024, 12:27:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Get Huge!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First Story!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Get Huge!  (Read 51977 times)

Offline Daedan0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
First Story!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Get Huge!
« on: September 09, 2020, 01:21:51 pm »
Hey everyone! Long time Lurker here and decided I would try my hand a writing a story since I enjoy so many here. I've never written one before so please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas <3

"Oh baby, that was incredible."

I laid down next to my wife, our bodies glistening with sweat after our evening antics, and brought her in close.

"I'm glad you're having as much fun as I am."

As I lay on my back, Hayley draped one of her legs over mine, her face nuzzled into my neck and her fingers running down my bare chest.

"I love your body, Nick. It just feels so strong. So powerful."

At 6'0 and 235lbs, I was a big guy. I had been working out religiously for years, and did my best to stay in shape. Hayley herself was no slouch. At 5'7 and a slender 140lbs, she constantly turned heads when we were out and about. Her fingers continued to feel up my body, sending shivers all over my body. She knew just how to press my buttons.

I looked into her eyes, and she met my gaze with a fire I had never seen before.

"I want it."

In all our years together, she had never been this forward before. "Ready to go again?"

"No. I want to be powerful. I want to feel strong."

I looked at her incredulously. "Where is this coming from? I didn't know you felt that way."

Hayley propped herself up, seeming nervous. "When you started bodybuilding and I saw your body grow and the way it felt I decided I wanted to feel it for myself.”
Her voice trailed off as she became glassy eyed. “I really want this, Nick. And I’ve been meaning to tell you the truth! I was just… scared to tell you. I didn’t know if you’d be into it.”

I was speechless. Despite our marriage, I hadn't told Hayley about my secret desire for muscular women.

Looking at her body I imagined what it would look like for her to add some more muscle onto her frame. Hayley always had naturally wide shoulders.
"Lots of swimming" she would often say, and her arms, while not ripped, were slim from our runs and hikes together. Her chest was always modest, never too large, and honestly I liked the natural look. Her pert C cup breasts were always enough for me. Her tight stomach didn't have any lines but was flat and firm, with her slender waist blooming into her lats and wide hips. I ran my hands down her legs. They were always her strongest. Tight glutes, strong quads and beautiful calves from years of running and cycling, I loved seeing watching them flex on our runs together.

"Babe?"

I snapped out of my trance and looked into her gorgeous green eyes.

She looked so beautiful. And in her eyes I could see how much courage it took her to open up to me about her secret dream.

I smiled and took her hands in mine. "If that's what you want, then let's get you jacked!"

The next day, I wrote up a training regime for Hayley. As we dove more into her dream of being a bodybuilder, I soon realised it was more than just putting on a bit of size. She wanted to be huge.

Over the next month her schedule became eat, sleep, and train. I worked as an accountant at a high end firm so money was never an issue for us. Hayley worked more to stay active and get out of the house, but now that she was so often at the gym, she left her job to continue improving her training. And the best part? It was paying off.
Her once smooth features were really starting to tighten up, lines were starting to appear all over her body as she became more defined. Her consistent eating, training, and work ethic had seen her gain an unreal 6lbs of lean muscle. Though still much smaller than she wanted to be, she was loving the gains she was making.

We were getting ready to leave for the gym when Hayley turned to face me. "How do I look, babe?"

Hayley was tying her long brown hair into a ponytail, and while I had no proof, I felt that since she had begun working out, her golden brown skin seemed to glow a little more. Recently, she'd started wearing singlets during her workouts, leaving her traps, shoulders, and upper chest exposed.

"Oh wait" she said, tying the bottom of the shirt and exposing her lower abs.

"What about now?"

Her delts had started to add some size, widening her naturally wide shoulders. Her arms, now being worked most sessions were starting to show inklings of muscle. As she continued to fiddle with her hair, her arms that once had little to no noticeable change would swell a little with each movement. Her lats were also enjoying nice growth, becoming more and more visible from the front.

"I can't believe you've grown so much in only a month! When I first started lifting it took me twice as long to put on that much lean mass! And I'm a guy!"

Hayley smiled, but still looked a little sad. "Thanks, babe. I'm happy with the progress I've made. I just… Wish I could grow even faster, you know?"

"I know what you mean." I said sadly. After lifting for so long, I'd reached a huge plateau in my training and hadn't been able to put on any extra size in the past year. "But your genetics are insane! If you keep growing at half the rate you have so far. You'll get really big!"

My girlfriend looked to me again. "Bigger than you?"

I laughed. But Hayley's face stayed serious. She brought her arm up and clenched her fist.

"Let's measure up." She said.

Each month we had elected to measure our bodies to track the progress we were making. When we started, Hayley measured 12" biceps, 34" chest, 18" thighs and 12" calves. Myself, 20" biceps, 55" chest, 31" thighs and 19" calves.

"Let's see…" I said, "babe, your arms have almost grown an inch!"

I expected to see a smile on her face, but saw nothing but determination. It was almost as if she was trying to will her biceps to grow. She flexed and unflexed her arms a few times.
"Come on..." she whispered, as she pumped more blood into her arm. The tape measure slowly but surely stretched further, the strain on Hayley's face
almost distracting me from it.

"Check again, Nick!"

Sure enough, the tape measure now read 13 inches.

"Holy crap, Hayley! An inch of growth in one month?? You're unbelievable!"

Hey face was overjoyed and we could both tell this was only the beginning.

Another month passed by.

Work was becoming unbearable recently. New clients with big portfolios meant long nights and early mornings and at times, I felt like Hayley and I were like ships passing in the harbour. As I would leave for work, she’d still be fast asleep. As I would come home from work, I’d head straight to bed. Though it bothered me, I knew it wouldn’t be forever and it was nice that when I got home, Hayley had already prepped all our meals for the next day.

Speaking of Hayley, her drive from the first month of training stayed strong. In fact, it had doubled. No longer satisfied with going to the gym once per day, in her second month she began training twice a day, six days a week. In the mornings, she had a crossfit class at a local gym and in the afternoons, she would do her weight training. She had also hired a personal trainer who had been helping her at the gym. My work had kept me out of the gym for the past month, so Hayley needed someone to continue guiding her training.

Hayley’s trainer, Ivana, was apparently a beast of a woman. “She’s so big, Nick!” She would often say, “I never knew a woman could be so big, and she says she’s gonna help me get just as massive as her and maybe even bigger!”

My earlier analysis of Hayley’s freak genetics were continuing to be proven true over her second month of training. Under Ivana’s regime and her crossfit classes, Hayley starting growing even faster than her first month. By the end of October, she had added another 8lbs of muscle, bringing her total weight to 154lbs.
“Yes!” she squealed from the bathroom, before entering our bedroom.
“Look at how big I’m getting, Nick!” I turned in bed to face my wife and suddenly all desire to sleep disappeared.

Hayley was definitely putting on some serious size and definition. She had stripped down to just a lace bra and panties, leaving her whole body on display. Though she never really had any fat to lose, her strict diet, crossfit, weight training and cardio continued to melt the remainder of it. Her traps now rose against her neck, growing her silhouette as the light from our bedroom shined down on her stunning physique. Her capped delts had grown too, now easily the size of tennis balls, they often stretched out her t-shirts, pulling them tight across her shoulders. Her biceps, now visibly separated from her triceps with lines of definition swelled with the tiniest movement. Following my gaze, Hayley brought her fist up to her shoulder and flexed. Her bicep sprang to life as she squeezed her hand shut, her tricep bulging out in response. Her bicep was already beginning to look peaked, as her training obliterated her body fat, it looked to be almost as big as an orange. Just much, much harder.

Her chest appeared to be one of the only parts of her body that got smaller during her training, but I knew it was just the adipose tissue on her pecs melting away. While she pumped her bicep back and forth, a few choice veins appeared on her upper chest. In her sports bra, her breasts definitely looked smaller, but her pecs now swelled much wider than ever before. The thick inch deep pec meat had started forming a line of separation down the middle of her chest.

Paired with her growing lats that peeked from her back, her bra was beginning to look far too small on her growing torso. Hayley often complained that her bras were digging into her lats, “Whoever designed these obviously didn’t have a back like this!” I remember her saying. But looking now, it was clear her lats were spilling out of the straps around her back. Her flat stomach had now transformed, with ab lines appearing all over her core. She now sported a solid four pack with solid obliques and a firm adonis belt.

As I gazed down to her quads, the light really brought out the detailed splits in her muscles. Her bulging teardrops, intermedius and lateralis gave her legs an look that you could find on an anatomy chart. And last but certainly not least, her calves that flexed with every step. Hayley always had big calves with a big muscle belly, but now that she trained them, that size was being turned into perfection. A hard, swollen muscle formed whenever she walked or, if I was really lucky, she rose to her tip toes.

Every part of her body was now covered in lean, hard muscle and it had only taken her two months to make all this progress. I lay in bed dumbfounded, completely astounded that this beautiful woman was my wife.

“You look great, Hayley. Just… wow.”

“Thanks, Nick. I really appreciate you supporting me through this, and for letting me focus all my time and energy on it.” She walked over to one of her drawers, her calves and hamstrings flexing with every step. Then, she faced me again and threw me a tape measure.
“Come here. I want you to measure my quads this time.”

I stood and made my way over to her, holding the tape measure and my breath. As I got closer, more details became apparent to me. I saw little inklings of veins showing up all over her muscles.

“She almost looks as shredded as me!” I thought, “Maybe even a little more.”

I went to one knee just in front of her and looked into her eyes. It was a perspective neither of us had experienced before and by the look in her eyes, I could tell she liked it. She smiled and bit her bottom lip before taking my hand in hers and guiding it to her outstretched quad.

“Go on, babe. Hurry before you get me all worked up.”

I wrapped the tape measure around her meaty quad, and just I pulled it tight, Hayley flexed her leg, forcing the tape measure wider. Her conditioning was marvellous up close. During my month of inactivity, my muscles had definitely softened up a little bit, and though I was still much bigger than her, Hayley’s muscle definition was gorgeous.

“Jesus, babe. It says your quads are 21 inches! That’s three inches in two months! That’s more than anyone I’ve ever heard of.” I couldn’t keep my hands off her legs.

Hayley was really starting to get turned on. “Oh god, Nick. I love it when you feel my muscles like that.” She walked beside me as I stayed with one knee on the floor and right one propped up. Placing her hand on my left shoulder and her left foot on my right knee, her inner quad was now right in front of my face. I felt her left on my face as she whispered.

“Go on. Kiss it.”

Hayley was worked up now. While my eyes drank in her swollen quad, and meaty calf in front of me, I could smell the her desire as a slight gleam of sweat covered her body and her right hand slipped into her panties. I let my hands and lips loose on her. My hands caressing every bit of skin I could reach. I kissed her hard muscles, licking along her defined quads, and grabbing her big calves while she fingered herself right in front of me. The sound of her moans and wet pussy mixed with the feeling of her muscles and the sight of her perfect body had me harder than I’ve ever been in my life.

As I wrapped a hand around my member and began pleasuring myself, Hayley was reaching her climax as well. I kissed up her calf into her quad and further towards her sex, then suddenly with a moan, her orgasm hit. Hayley grabbed my face with both hands, mashing it into her pussy as she came through her panties. My orgasm followed close behind, with me leaving a mess over the floor and her leg.

When she finally came down from her orgasmic high, she pulled me to my feet. “Oh baby, we’re going to have a LOT of fun together.”

Thanks for reading this far! Hope you enjoyed!

Forum Saradas

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
Re: First Story!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Get Huge!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 01:46:30 pm »
  :woohoo: what a start looking forwards to more K+

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 04:00:57 pm »
Very good story. I really like it :)

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 04:02:30 pm »
Incredible, especially for a first! Keep it up!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline snaggle321

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 02:46:59 am »
Great start!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 12:38:04 pm »
Great start. Looking forward to more.

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 04:08:33 pm »
Wow a great story and really well written too, amazing effort so far for your first story.

I look forward to more....

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 06:02:14 pm »
Awesome start! I hope you keep growing as well as her! Looking forward to more muscle growth and flexing! Strength comparisons would be hot, too, like squats, pull ups, curls, even some arm wrestling! Keep up the great writing!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 12:56:17 am »
Its a great start of something that with any luck, turn into more. Can't wait.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 04:50:03 am »
Great start.  I like your measurements in between so it shows where she gets closer to Nick.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2020, 03:01:58 pm »
nice start, solid premise........here's to another chapter! K+ to you

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2020, 09:24:13 am »
Great work so far!

Offline Daedan0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2020, 02:10:13 pm »
Hey everybody! Part two is here! Sorry it took a little while, but hope y'all like it! Part 3 is where I will try and integrate some ideas I've seen in your replies.

It was nearing the end of November, marking a whole three months since Hayley had begun her fitness journey. I was sure her progress would slow at this point. She had already experienced incredible gains and to keep growing at this rate for a third month in a row seemed impossible. And yet, not only did she keep up her rate of growth, it increased immensely. Hayley was now getting seriously big. In her third month of lifting she had put on another 11bs of solid shebeef, bringing her weight up to a solid 165lbs. In the three months since she had starting training, my wife had gained a ridiculous 25lbs of muscle. Actually, she’d probably gained more than that since she had also been dropping the small amount of fat she had left. In less than 100 days, Hayley had experienced more muscle growth than most lifters did in their first two years of training. I thought my genetics were good, but frankly, hers blew mine straight out of the water.

To accompany her diet and training, she also spent hours upon hours studying different supplements, training techniques, and workouts in order to maximise her efficient muscle growth. Our fridge was now full of Tupperware containers with premade meals, and our cupboards stocked with protein powders, creatine, pre-workouts, amino acids, you name it, she had it. When my wife wasn’t sleeping or at the gym, she was either studying, eating, or cooking.

My work had once again kept me pretty busy this month, two months of missed gym sessions, sleep deprivation had killed my drive to train and it was starting to show. I had lost almost an inch of size on every area of my body, and the shredded definition I had once been so proud of had softened up big time. The lines of separation on my body were still visible, but much less than they normally were.

Hayley on the other hand was going from strength to strength. Keeping up with not only her morning crossfit classes, which she was now doing at an advanced level, but her afternoon trainings with Ivana, my once petite wife was starting to look like a professional physique competitor. Every night we had off together she would tell me about how strong she was getting or what she was training.

“Babe, I’m deadlifting more than twice my weight now!” or “God, I feel like I’m getting bigger every day! I’m almost as big as Ivana now!”

Since little "sexual adventure" last month, I hadn't had much energy for sex due to my long hours. I hadn't kept up with her progress either, and I could tell she was getting a little pent up. In the few nights we did have sex, I noticed she was a lot wilder, and more domineering than I had ever seen her. But, at the end of the day, she was still my wife, and a sweetheart at her core.

On the last day of the month, I finished work early and decided to head home and surprise my wife. It had been two weeks since we had a night off together and I wanted to make the most of it. I got home at 5pm, which gave me about an hour and a half before Hayley would finish her training at Ivana’s home gym.

I had barely seen my wife at all this month, and the times I did, I was often too tired to really hang out or pay attention to what was happening with her.

But tonight that would change.

“Come on Hayley! One rep!” Ivana yelled.

Steeling herself beneath the bar, Hayley was determined to finish her final bench press. This would be a new PR for her at 265lbs. Gripping the bar as hard as she could, she slowly let the bar move towards her pumped chest. Her pecs were on fire as the fatigue from her previous sets burned through her muscles. She closed her eyes and grit her teeth as the bar finally touched her chest.

“Now press!”

Hayley’s eyes shot open, determination erupting from her face. Her strong arms and chest started to push the weight up. The strain on her pecs was massive, the thick plates pumped further than they had ever been. Her lats spilled out over the bench beneath her as her solid arms pushed with all their might, flexing to their maximum. The bar slowly travelled up before slowing down to a stop at the halfway mark. Ivana moved her hands forward to grab the bar.

“Don’t touch it!” screamed Hayley, “It’s mine!”

With a cry, she forced every last drop of power into her swollen pecs. Nothing was going to stop her. Slowly the bar began to rise, her arms quaked with each passing second, veins bursting out all over her chest and triceps. It looked as if her muscles were going to burst through her skin. With a final roar, Hayley locked out her arms and tensed her pecs, at last overcoming the weight. She held the weight there, her body wracked with arousal at her incredible feat. Savoring the burning feeling in her heaving pecs before reracking the weight. As she sat up and met her reflection in the mirror, Hayley rubbed her legs together in an effort to put a cap on her unbelievable horniness.

Her pecs had thickened to two inches of shredded she beef, veins danced up her chest and shoulders then down her ripped arms. Clenching her fists, she brought her arms together in a most muscular pose, pumping more blood into her torso. Her once loose singlet now clung to her sweaty body, stretched across her thick pecs and wide lats. She couldn’t wait to take off her annoying bra. These days because her lats had grown so wide, bras barely fit her, and the ones that did were often stretched to their limits.
Using one of her strong hands, she slowly began to grope her hard pecs, flexing them in her hand and marveling at the power she felt throughout her body.
This was the feeling she was chasing. The strength she had craved for so long.

“Mmm… God I’m so turned on right now.”

Ivana was enraptured with the sight before her. In these two months she had seen this girl transform from a waifish girl into a woman of sheer power. Her legs rubbed together as she fought back her arousal. Standing behind the muscle woman before her, Ivana had the perfect view of Hayley’s wide back. Lately, during her frequent masturbation sessions, Ivana couldn’t get the image of Hayley’s perfect body out of her mind. Every part of this girl was perfect. As the two continued to work out together, Hayley had asked Ivana to teach her how to pose in the best way to show off her muscles.

Although at first Hayley had no real muscle to show off, after three months, Ivana’s coaching sessions were soon looking more like posedowns. Hayley was a workaholic, always putting in extra reps, sets, and practice at home. In fact, the last time they had posed together, their physiques looked almost identical. Ivana was by all accounts a beautiful woman. She was 5’7 at 160lbs with straight, blonde, shoulder length hair and brown eyes. She had 15 inch biceps, 23 inch quads that would make any person weep, wide shoulders, 15 inch calves and a hard six pack. Her tanned skin also exuded nothing but beauty. However, as she looked over to Hayley, with her golden glowing skin, luscious brown hair, and stunning green eyes on a rippling physique just as impressive as hers, Ivana couldn’t help but feel turned on. Glancing her up and down, Ivana couldn’t see a single flaw in Hayley’s body. Even her hands and bare feet were perfect.

Ivana shook her head, returning to reality. Hayley stood up and grabbed her friend’s hand in hers. The contact sending sparks through them both. Ivana could swear Hayley’s hands had gotten bigger. The two often joked about how similar their bodies were that Ivana swore Hayley seemed… larger. Strength flowed throughout the brunette, veins snaking all the way down her forearms to her fingers. She took Ivana’s hand more forcefully this time, now sure that she had grown again.

“Shower. Now.”

Ivana could barely hold in her arousal. As she held onto Hayley’s strong hand and followed her to the shower she marveled at the sight before her. Hayley opened to the door to the bathroom and stepped in, pulling Ivana in with her. Ivana’s bathroom was huge. The shower could easily fit three people and on opposite wall, Ivana had a giant floor to ceiling mirror put up. The two women often used the room as their posing room, where they could strip down to their underwear and not worry about anyone else watching them.

Stopping in front of the mirror, Hayley turned to her friend, biting her lip.

“Let’s compare, shall we?”

Both women slipped off their socks and shoes, their bare feet meeting the tiles. Sweat covered both their bodies as a result of their two hour long workout, the sweet scent of their pheromones mixing in the air, buffeting their senses. Hayley slowly pulled down her yoga pants, peeling away the slim layer covering her thick legs. Ivana tried her best to keep her eyes off of her friend’s muscular physique, but her gaze betrayed her as she watched Hayley take off her singlet.

Ivana froze. The first thing she noticed was that to look into Hayley’s eyes they were no longer in line with hers, rather she now had to look UP into her friend’s eyes. She looked down at Hayley’s feet to check she wasn’t wearing shoes. Even her feet looked like they had grown, veins running from her toes all the way up to her shredded calves. It was true. Hayley had grown taller.

Seeing Ivana’s reaction to her body made Hayley tingle with pleasure. For so long she had idolized her friend’s physique. Her sculpted muscle had been Hayley’s inspiration throughout every workout they shared. But secretly, Hayley longed to be bigger than Ivana. Each day, she would check out her body, her weight and measure her muscles, hoping that her growth would continue. What she didn’t anticipate was that not only were her muscles growing, EVERY part of her body was becoming bigger, harder, and stronger.

As she turned and looked into the mirror at her glistening body, it took every ounce of self-control to keep her hands from her wet pussy.

Ivana was as stunning as ever; but her body had plateaued at the same size she was last time. Hayley, however, had noticeably eclipsed her former superior.

“Go on. Flex for me.”

Both women brought their arms up into a double bicep pose. If Ivana’s jaw hadn’t already hit the floor, it sure did now. Hayley’s body swelled with power. Hard, glistening muscle covered her whole body. After hiding her true height from Ivana for the past two weeks, Hayley fully stretched out her body. She now stood at 5’9 inches and 175lbs of pure, shredded muscle. Her traps now flared from her neck, lifting her bra straps high towards her thick neck. Her bulging traps ran down towards her shoulders, which while already naturally wide, had grown into lean, rounded, grapefruit sized globes of power. As the two girls flexed together Ivana had to fight the urge to run over and grope the muscular Goddess with every breath.

Ivana’s eyes then drifted across Hayley’s immense shoulders to her stunning biceps. Peaked to perfection, Hayley’s bicep split was the stuff of dreams. Cordlike veins ran over the length of her girthy arms, pumping more and more blood into her swollen muscles. Only a thin layer of fat remained on her arms, but the amount that remained did little to betray the hardness of her thick arms. On the underside of her arms, Hayley’s triceps bulged towards her elbow with a menacing look of power, adequately pumped from the workout prior. Her forearms were nothing to scoff at either, both of which were equally as yoked as her biceps, veins snaking all the way up to her fingers and strong hands.

Beneath her arms, Hayley’s lats flared out like a cobra’s hood, stretching the fabric of her bra so much, light tearing sounds could be heard by both aroused women. Her abs, six blocks of muscle that looked as if they were carved from stone, were accompanied by an imposing set of obliques and Adonis belt. Ivana was too awestruck to speak, abandoning her posing to gawk at her physical superior.

Hayley brought down her arms and began to flex her enormous quads. Three shredded heads of muscle erupted from her leg as she began pumping her quads full of blood. Following the beef down her body to her calves, even though Hayley was standing front on, Ivana could still see the imposing muscle flaring from behind.

At last, Hayley spoke to break the silence. “Ivana.” She cooed, “Be a darling and come stand in front of me.”

Ivana woke herself from her blatant perving and walked to stand in front her friend.

“Good. Now, turn and face the mirror, and flex for me again.”

Ivana turned to face the glass and brought her arms up in a double bicep pose. Even pumped to the max, Ivana looked small in front of Hayley. From behind, Hayley’s muscular form bulged out from behind Ivana from every conceivable angle. As Hayley brought her arms up to match the pose, it became even more clear that she had truly eclipsed her “coach” in sheer size and definition.

“Mmm… You see that, Ivana? I’m the big one now. Just look at how much bigger I am. How much stronger.” Hayley’s could feel her clit tingling with excitement.

Ivana fought with every fiber of her body to resist the urge to pleasure her soaking pussy right then and there. She had always dreamed of dating a muscular hunk, but because of her size, most men weren’t interested in her. But now seeing the way Hayley dwarfed her and the way she was speaking to her, Ivana was like putty in her friend’s strong hands.

“Get behind me darling. I want you to get a good look at every bit of my body.” Hayley purred.

Ivana wasted no time and shuffled back. When she turned to face the mirror again, she found she could see none past Hayley’s wide, hulking mass. Performing the sexiest lat spread Ivana had ever seen, Hayley laughed.

“I can’t even see you back there past all these muscles. God, don’t they just look so damn powerful?”

Ivana couldn’t even speak. Before her was a back that would make even a professional male bodybuilder shiver. Deep ridges and valleys of definition ran down Hayley’s wide back, with her deep V shape leading to the most perfect, rounded glutes and bulging hamstrings, Ivana was practically drooling at this point, when suddenly, Hayley turned on her. The immense silhouette Hayley cast completely covered Ivana as she began to creep closer to the smaller bombshell in front of her.

Ivana finally spoke. “H-How? How is this… possible?”

Hayley’s lips curled into a devilish grin. “It’s like I said, darling. I want to be huge.” She crept forward another step. “I’ve wanted you for so long.”
Another step. “To dominate you.”
Another step. “To be bigger than you in EVERY way.”
Ivana’s back hit a wall. The cold tiles sending crushing the remainder of her resistance as she gasped in anticipation.
Hayley grabbed Ivanna’s hands and pinned them above her head.
“And now, I’m going to take you.”
Hayley brought her body right up against her friend, their muscular bodies rubbing against one another. Her lips drifted to Ivana’s ear, nibbling at it before she whispered.
“You want to feel these muscles, yeah?”
Ivana squirmed as she tried desperately to get her hands free. “Yeah…” she pleaded.
“You want to kiss these muscles, don’t you?”
Hayley began kissing down Ivana’s neck, easily holding her in place. “Oh yes. Please…”
“You’re going to worship this body, aren’t you, Ivana?”
“Yes, Hayley, yes! Please!”
“Good. But first, you’re gonna make me cum.”

Hayley pushed Ivana to her knees, leaving her eyes to eye with her panties. As Ivana looked forward, she noticed a small bulge in Hayley’s underwear. Letting go of Ivana’s hands, Hayley tore off her panties, letting their shredded mess fall to the ground before placing her hands on her hips.

“Get to work.”

Ivana dove at her friend’s pussy, licking her love juices as she began to pleasure herself and feel the boundless muscles of the woman above her. As she continued, her nose and upper lip would occasionally rub against Hayley’s big, hard clit, which must have been the bulge she had seen earlier. She took one hand to her own pussy and began to pleasure herself at long last, moaning into Hayley’s wet pussy. With her other hand, Ivana started feeling the hard muscles in Hayley’s legs.

Hayley was reeling with pleasure. “Oh yeah, baby. That’s a good girl.”

After all this time, finally she was getting her way with Ivana. Looking down at the sexy blonde on her knees before her was making her clit so fucking hard. One day, while masturbating after a workout, she noticed her clit sticking up an inch from her pussy and it felt like it was on fire. Curious, she touched it, accidentally sending waves of arousal through her entire body. She discovered then that just like everything else in her body, her clit was growing too.

Grabbing Ivana’s head with her big, rough hands, Hayley started to slowly buck her hips forward into her friend’s mouth. Her head rocked back in euphoria as she felt Ivana’s tongue move back and forth over her clit.

“Oooo yeah. Come on baby, suck on my big fucking clit.”
She felt so dominant. So powerful. Like a real Alpha female. Her thrusts started to speed up, her muscles tensing in anticipation of a huge orgasm. Ivana furiously fingered herself, moaning incessantly into Hayley’s pussy as she grabbed onto her thick glutes for dear life.

Both girls quivered as their climaxes approached. Hayley’s clit felt like it was going to explode with pleasure and with one final thrust, she came all over Ivana’s face. Though Ivana tried to swallow most of it, the sheer volume of liquid was too much, causing some of it to run down her chin as she came all over her underwear and bathroom tiles.

Finally satisfied with her orgasm, Hayley drew her still hard clit out of her friend’s mouth. To her, it looked like it had swollen in size. A very exciting prospect for later.
Pulling Ivana from her knees, Hayley gave her friend a big hug, holding her tight before holding her out at arm’s length.

“Let’s have a shower. You can feel all my muscles then.” She said with a wink.

Ivana smiled. This was gonna be the best shower ever.

Offline mattrius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2020, 05:48:23 pm »
Oh yeah! Love it! Can't wait to see how much bigger she gets!

Offline Daedan0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2020, 05:42:42 am »
Thanks for all your kind words on this story! I hope to have part three done and posted in a few days :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Get Huge!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View