Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575358 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 02:20:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mommy issues
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mommy issues  (Read 22715 times)

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Mommy issues
« on: August 22, 2020, 07:07:51 pm »
Guys this is a story I wrote years ago and posted on another platform. I just made some small editing changes and don't as yet have any idea as to which direction to take this story.
Hope you guys enjoy.

Forum Saradas

Mommy issues
« on: August 22, 2020, 07:07:51 pm »

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Mommy issues
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 07:09:27 pm »
I was 16 when I met Derek and subsequently after a couple of dates with Derek
I became pregnant and gave birth to my only son Johnny at the age of 17. Derek
left town soon after and any attempts to contact him proved futile.

Thankfully I have a close relationship with my brother Marcus who runs the family business, Marcus and my late father started the family business of construction, reclamation and renovation a couple of years before I turned 17.
Unfortunately my father passed away before Johnny's birth. I will always be thankful for my brother as he gave me a half day job at his business not to mention that he has been a father figure for Johnny all these years.

You see when I turn 35 my son Johnny finished school at 18 and decided not to further his education at college but rather work for my brother Marcus in the construction trade, Marcus was keen for Johnny to join him as he has three daughters himself and would like the company to stay in our family hands. It was in the first month of work that Johnny came home one afternoon and complained about how hard he work and that if he was stronger he would be able to lift and carry the equipment and material he and his uncle used with more ease.

He told me that he is going to join the local gym and that they offered him a special family application plan, two for the price of one, since it would be a waste not for me to join I sign up with Johnny. At 5'9'' and 130lbs my son could do with bulking up a little, and after cleaning his room in the mornings I have notice that he has kept a couple of those bodybuilding magazines under his bed. He obviously has an interest in muscular development. And it would be good for him to get out of the house some more and meet different new people as all his friends are off at college.

I only signed up because John was so interested eager. I was however pleasantly surprised at how soon I was addicted to my workout routines. When I signed up for member ship I was 5'7'' and weighted 125lbs.

Johnny was so interested in bodybuilding that he made a muscle development page on a website devoted to bodybuilding and fitness, where you can post your latest workout photos as well as lifting statistics on the internet for your friends to see and report on, he even insisted on uploading a page for me with my before and after progress pictures.

I am now 38 and after 3 years of working out I am quite pleased with my transformation from 125lbs with a fat percentage of 21% to 170lbs of lean muscle with a fat percentage of 12%, my biceps when flexed is 15.5'' with the help of supplements and peptides and currently I am just short of benching 220lbs and squat about the same weight. I must say that working out has totally transformed my outlook on life. I now plan what my diet will be for the week ahead. My son Johnny also managed to add a little muscle, the last time he
took his stats he was weighing 160lbs and had 14.5'' biceps, I suppose as he gets more mature he will also bulk up more easily.

As I only work half days I tend to go to the gym at 13h00 to 14h30 for an half an hour of cardio and an hour of heavy lifting. Thereafter I eat a light protein meal and take a quick nap till about 16h00 because as everyone knows sleeping helps with building muscle, after which I prepare dinner for me and John. John likes to go to the gym during its peak hours of between 17h00 and 18h00.

An excited Johnny run into the dining room and exclaimed: Mom you won't guess what I have done tonight...

I don't know dear but you seem very eager to tell me.

Mom I bench pressed 180lbs tonight, I can’t wait post it on my website.

I am so very proud of you Johnny.

Mum do you think you can take a new profile picture of me?

Yes sure darling, perhaps we take a picture before you eat your dinner, that way your sixpack should be more prominent.

I agree with you mom replied an excited Johnny, let me quickly go get my camera.

Johnny took about 5 minutes and when he came to the living room he was only wearing a Speedo, he must have brought it recently as I have never notice him having one before.

Okay, Johnny can you do a couple of poses for me? As I am taking his pictures I can't help but to feel proud that my son is slowly turning into a strong muscular young man, in a couple of years he will be truly huge, and I always admired athletic men.

Okay Jonny I think I took enough pictures of you, here's your camera back.

Thanks mom I will update my profile after dinner, by the way when was the last time you updated you profile mom?

I don't know son, you created the profile for me remember? It must have been more than a year ago why do you ask?

Well mum since I have to update my profile I can also update yours as well, I still have your password and it's the same as your email password.

Johnny what are you doing with my email password?

You never use your email mom, so can I take a new profile picture of you?

Do you have too? I asked.

Yes mom just get dressed in your workout clothes would you?

Okay give me a couple of seconds...

The last time Johnny took a profile photo of me I was wearing my standard workout clothes. But my development was quite spectacular and I think a two piece bikini would complement my figure a little better. The problem was that the last time I worn my bikini was more than 4 years ago...

Goodness mom exclaimed Johnny, you really are taking this seriously aren't you? You are bulging with muscles, said Johnny.

Well son I worked bloody hard for his body and this tight bikini might just do the trick.

Well mom it does accentuate your muscles laughs Johnny...man, mother I didn't know you had such lean 6 pack, I mean 8 pack that's unbelievable, how many sit-ups do you do?

I didn't do any sit-ups today dear, but I did some abb workouts yesterday.

I must admit that I did 1# 500 sit-ups yesterday as well as hanging leg raises and about a 100 toes to bar

500 sit-ups mom I barely manage to do 200 in one sitting.

Don't worry son you will get there soon enough.

After doing a couple of poses Johnny went to fetch his dinner from the kitchen and thereafter took his camera to up load the pictures onto his laptop. Apart from dinner and a quick shower, he should be busy in his room for the rest of the night. After I heard the shower stopping, I waited a couple of minutes before walking to his room too see how the pictures that he posted on the internet came out.

I usually knock on his door before entering, he must have been really in a hurry because his door was slightly ajar and I managed to peek inside his room before knocking on the door.

I am glad I didn't knock because it would have been embarrassing for him. As I poked my head into his room I noticed that he sat naked in front of his laptop busy masturbating. I don't have a problem with him masturbating that's what all young men do. As I was about to withdraw from his room, I glanced at his laptop screen and what truly shocked me was that he looking at a picture of me that he took earlier this evening.

My goodness what did I do that my son was attracted to me?

The next day at work all I could think of was my son, was this normal?

At the gym that afternoon I pumped some serious iron as I was having these frustrated emotions, it was more than 21 years since I slept with any man. No my son wasn't attracted to me he was only fascinated with my muscles. But what if my son is really attracted to me? Oh Goodness I feel so guilty and dirty but I can't seem to get the picture of my son out of my mind.

That evening when Johnny came home I asked him if we could take some new profile photos of each other, he seemed eager to comply. Johnny went to fetch his camera and dressed in his Speedo and I got dressed in my tight bikini.

I decided to do a couple of bicep poses.

After we took pictures of each other and as he was prepared to go to his room to upload the new photos I stopped him.

Johnny you have bulked up quite nicely, I was wondering if you might want to arm wrestle your old mom?

Mom firstly you're not old your younger than my friends' mothers. Also mom your biceps are larger and more developed then mine.

Come on Johnny just for fun.

As we sat at the dining room table opposite each other I am certain that my son was very excited, we clasped hands together and at the count of three my son began to push my arm to the side, once my arm was close to touching the table I smiled at him and started forcing him in retreat until his hand hit the table top, goodness it felt good to beat him so easily.

Oh I win, flexing my right arms bicep and then kissed it.

You're a show-off mum replied Johnny.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 01:55:59 am »
This story has tons of potential! I really love this premise and can't wait for more!

I would really love to see him start using PEDs to get bigger then his mom and her finding his stash which encourages her to use as well so she can keep beating him. This concludes in them competing in the same show with her disguising as a male so she can compete against her son and beat him one last time. After the show, the tension is finally cut when they make out and have sex with each other.

Offline Bbw123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 02:08:24 am »
Please continue

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2020, 06:34:44 am »
Can’t wait for this to continue.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2020, 07:05:46 am »
I hope her issues will continue.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2021, 06:52:53 pm »
‘’Oh boy after mom beat me in armwrestling earlier tonight I sure do need to hit the gym harder and start taking supplements or maybe try some testosterone injections’’ Thought Johnny to himself as he looked at pictures of female bodybuilders online, he can feel his erection growing but every so often Johnny will click on another tab which opens up to the picture of his mother he took the previous night.
‘’Man this is so wrong.’’ Whispered Johnny to himself. ‘’Maybe it's because its wrong thats why its so exciting?’’

The next evening as Johnny came home after his workout, Jessica his mother was busy preparing dinner,
‘’Hi mom’’ said Johnny as he hugged and kissed Jessica on her cheek.
‘’Evening Johnny’’ replied Jessica as she held onto him for longer than she usually did when they greeted each other.
‘’Wow your arms feel so swole and jacked, have you been training your biceps tonight?’’ asked Jessica.
‘’Yes I trained my arms and shoulders tonight, they might feel all jacked up but they are still smaller and weaker than yours mom.’’ replied Johnny with a smile.
‘’Don't worry Johnny, with time and all the hard work you put into working out will reap the rewards soon.’’  Said Jessica as she did a bicep pose whilst maintaining eye contact with her son only to turn towards her peaked bicep and with a teasing smile extended her tongue and licked it.
‘’Stop it mom that's way too hot.’’ said Johnny.
‘’What do my muscles turn you on Johnny? Ask Jessica in a joking but mocking tone.
‘’What's for dinner?’’ ask Johnny, ignoring the innuendo.
‘’Chicken stir fry with rice, I think we both need more lean protein.’’ replied Jessica.
‘’Talking about muscle, I’ve decided to start a cycle of testosterone for a couple of weeks to help gain some muscle.’’ said Johnny.
‘’Just be careful dear, I have been taking Deca myself  once so I am in no position to persuade you from taking steroids’’ Said a somewhat shocked Jessica.

Later that night as Jessica lay in her bed browsing her tablet she thought of Johnny wanting to experiment with steroids.
‘’Well if he use testosterone I will start using steroids again, if he gains 10lbs of muscle I must gain 15lbs of muscle’’. Thought Jessica to herself.
After reading a couple of articles Jessica discovered that the consensus regarding men taking steroids is that they use testosterone to cycle in conjunction with another anabolic steroids for greater results.
 ‘’Maybe Johnny is afraid of overusing steroids that's why he decided on a test only cycle.’’ thought Jessica.
’’Well if I use Anadrol with Anavar I will gain more lean muscle than Johnny on testosterone alone.’’ Thought Jessica.
That's when she climbed out of her bed and decided to walk towards Johnny’s room when she suddenly stopped when she saw herself in her bedroom mirror.
‘’Maybe.’’ She whispered.
Jessica quickly undressed her nightgown in exchange for a more revealing attire consisting of a provocative pantyhose and bra with French lace which she bought a couple of years ago to just feel sexy and which are now two sizes too small for her, although it was not meant for sleeping in she just wanted to see her son’s reaction.
As she reaches Johnny’s room she can see that his light is still on.
Jessica adjusted the g string of the tight pantyhose before knocking on her son’s door.
‘’Just a minute mom...come in.’’ replied Johnny.
As Jessica entered the room she saw Johnny sitting at his desk in front of his laptop.
Johnny saw to his delighted shock his muscular mother semi naked.
‘’I was wondering Johnny when you order your testosterone if you might order me some Var and Anadrol.’’ ask Jessica Coyly.
‘’Sure mom I can do that.’’ replied Johnny.
‘’Thanks dear.’’ said Jessica as she reached over to kiss Johnny on his forehead.
Johnny, feeling his erection growing and only dress in boxer shorts remain seated in his chair.
‘’You see if I se those drugs my muscle mass will increase whilst I will be more vascular.’’ Said Jessica to a wide eyed Johnny.
‘’Anyhow I am going to bed now dear sleep tight.’’ said Jessica as she exited his room.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 01:04:03 am »
This is rather an exciting story. I love the direction and mom's attitude. K+!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2021, 02:59:09 am »
Glad to see things improve. Keep up the good work.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2021, 06:30:43 am »
Great start and would like to read what happens after the cycle

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2021, 07:33:15 am »
You know what'd be a fun wrinkle for the story? Jessica finds out Derek changed his name and became a pro bodybuilder, who goes out of his way to make Johnny look bad when when they cross paths at the gym. Mama Bear mode activates for Jessica, who wants to protect her son from his dickweed deadbeat dad.

Naturally, this means going hardcore in the gym.

Offline prisonpreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2021, 09:12:52 am »
Hi my friend , I like it
I need to write stories like JIMP series on ***** do you interested?

Offline caligonesque

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2021, 10:31:40 am »
For the moment the story is fantastic !!!  :bravo:

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2021, 05:59:44 pm »

‘’Mom !!!’’ Shouted Johnny as he entered the house.‘’I got our juice.’’
‘’Hi Johnny, what are you talking about?’’ ask Jessica greeting her son with a tight hug.
‘’I got my testosterone and Anavar and Anadrol for you.’’ replied Johnny whilst holding onto Jessica for what seemed to be longer than usual.
Jessica who could feel the tension building as the two of them embraced each other ‘’Thank you, now I can really let these babies grow to 16 inches.’’ said Jesica letting go of Johnny and doing a double bicep pose.
Johnny was so focused on Jessica’s biceps right near his face he could not prevent himself from reaching out to Jessica’s left bicep with his right hand and firmly tried to press it down.
‘’Gosh Mom your muscles are rock hard.’’ exclaimed an excited Johnny.
‘’Thanks dear, but are you sure you only want to run a cycle of testosterone without Dianabol or Equipose? ask Jessica.
‘’Yes mom, Clarke at the gym, recommended that my first cycle only be testosterone, I will definitely add something for the second cycle in a couple of months.’’ replied Johnny.
‘’I suppose Clarke will know, that guy is a mountain.’’ replied Jessica.
‘’He has to be, Clarke works as a bouncer in the evenings at a stripclub or something like that.’’ said Johnny.
‘’Well if you can add some muscle  you will not have any trouble picking up girls Johnny.’’ remarked Jessica coyly as she winked at her son.
‘’Oh Mom you just want me to get a girlfriend, hey when are you getting a boyfriend? Heck I think Clarke might be single.’’ joked Johnny.
‘’No he is far too big for me, if I ever get a boyfriend or a toyboy I want to be the strongest one in a relationship that way play wrestling will be fun.’’ replied Jessica.
‘’Gosh, if I can get a girl that looks like you mom, I would be more than happy to wrestle you any time of the day.’’ said Johnny.

It's been three weeks since the two of them started taking their respective steroids. Jessica added around 6 lbs of hard defined muscle and Johnny added 2 lbs of lean muscle whilst also becoming more vascular. Jesicca secretly wished her son added Equipose to his cycle so that his muscles would have looked more solid and hard.

‘’Hi Johnny, looking good buddy.’’ greeted Clarked as Johnny was doing a drop set with an easy bar.’’
‘’Thanks Clarke. The juice you gave me is awesome, you should see my mother, she added some serious gains.’’ said Johnny.
‘’Glad I could be of help buddy.’’ replied Clarke.
‘’Anyhow, you wanna score a quick $300  Friday night? I will throw in a couple of free beers as well if you don't have plans.’’
‘’Sure I am available this Friday, you need help at the club?’’ asked Johnny.
‘’In a way, you know it's a strip club and since you are a young and good looking fellow..’’
‘’No way, I am not going to strip in front of strangers!’’ replied Johnny sternly.
‘’Not exactly, I will need you to fight some girls for fun.’’ said Clarke.
‘’Fight girls?’’ ask Johnny amazed.
‘’Yes so basically we have a couple of girls fighting each other and they also call out guys from the audience from time to time and I want to add some new spice to our events as most of the guys that agree to a fight are out of shape.’’ added Clarke. ‘’That's why I will need you to take up the challenge. I am sure you can easily handle most of the girls however the last girl of the evening is a girl named Lisa she might actually be more muscular than you, tell you what, if you can beat Lisa I will give you an extra $200 for your efforts.’’ said Clarke as he showed Johnny a photo on his mobile of Lisa.
‘’She is shredded.’’ was all Johnny could say as he ogled at Lisa’s picture.
‘’Yes she is and she weighs around 166lbs at the moment.’’ replied Clarke.
‘’Gosh that's 4lbs more than me.’’ replied Johnny.
‘’And remember she is shorter than you so I think she might be stronger as well.’’ added Clarke.
‘’So what do you say?’’ asked Clarke.
‘’Heck yes.’’ replied Johnny.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2021, 06:50:45 am »
Heck yes!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mommy issues

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View