Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by FemFlexUSA on 17 Aug 2020
  • FitMonique
    StrongTallGirl
    Taistrong1
    Amymuscle

When you consider also ifbbpro and Carla-quadzilla, the new crop of Brazilians is simply amazing. We are so lucky to finally have active participation from that country. The physiques and beauty and sex appeal are *everything*.

https://www.herbicepscam.com
  • #2 by PrettyGirlAdmirer on 13 Sep 2020
  • Agree especially with FitMonique
    Would like to add DyanneFlex, who I would argue has the most amazing pec flex routine on the site
    On the rise of the Brazilians, I think its also worth noting the rise of the Spanish - Keyla, MissBikiny, NaughtyNatalia are all great exemplars of gorgeous fit girls who aren't quite as big as say CarlaQuad or STG but have a very strong appeal to a mainstream audience :D
  • #3 by fbbstrong87 on 14 Sep 2020
  • Symphony Queen for me.  She's dominant and her facial expressions enhance the experience.
  • #4 by mscene on 19 Feb 2021
  • Have to say vipmuscles (formerly vikky) is currently being underrated. You see her listed on this site as one of the best when in contest shape (true) but the same holds for now, off season with ripped incredible abs and pecs. Her traps and back are still incredible and her lower half is thick and not to be forgotten. Only gripe is she apparently got tired of finding her face on tube sites and sites of the like so she doesn't show it anymore. Nonetheless her non stop posing, dancing and sexy moves are more than enough to please you. You can still drool over her old cam vids and photos if you need a reminder of her beautiful face.
  • #5 by achilleus on 19 Feb 2021
  • DYANNEFLEX all the way.

She has great muscles, but in a shape that make her look sexy not only to the die hard FBB fan. Hot proportions, great skin, and can make the muscles pop out as you wouldnt expect.

Goes right into posing in pvt, and boy can she move that body: elite strip club quality. For some reasons I rarely see her in pvt  ( I have my own theory though that girls who look to flawless are less appealing for a pvt show, for whatever reason. That might be the case here). 
  • #6 by Polite Society on 19 Feb 2021
  • DYANNEFLEX all the way.

She has great muscles, but in a shape that make her look sexy not only to the die hard FBB fan. Hot proportions, great skin, and can make the muscles pop out as you wouldnt expect.

Goes right into posing in pvt, and boy can she move that body: elite strip club quality. For some reasons I rarely see her in pvt  ( I have my own theory though that girls who look to flawless are less appealing for a pvt show, for whatever reason. That might be the case here).

Bruce321 would call this theory baseless.
  • #7 by bruce321 on 20 Feb 2021
  • Bruce321 would call this theory baseless.
    Well thank you for trying to speak for me, but if we're discussing if someone is underrated, that's an opinion. So not a theory and doesn't necessarily require a basis to be valid. As opposed to say, popularity which can be measured or inferred, but not by one brief observation which is statistically meaningless. I shouldn't have to explain that to you though, clever fellow that you are.
  • #8 by Polite Society on 20 Feb 2021
  •   The belief a model is too attractive to take private is laughable. We're not talking approaching them at a bar. It's cam.  On this basis, Big_Muscles and Thiiick and anyone else your average guy would deem facially attractive would be in free along with the usual suspects. Doesn't happen.
  • #9 by achilleus on 22 Feb 2021
  • Not quite sure why this aggressive tone, but obviously some people take this way more personal then I do - obviosly extreme desire for recognition.

Its an observation that I also have in private: people who are built after the perfect golden ratio are rarely of long term interest, its exactly the flaws and disproportions that make and attraction. There are studies and articles to back it up, feel free to pick your own:

https://www.businessinsider.com/beautiful-people-are-boring-study-2012-10?r=DE&IR=T

Take it, discuss it or leave it, but please dont diminish my comments at the first sight of a disagreement.     
  • #10 by FemFlexUSA on 22 Feb 2021
  • Strong_and_Tasty

She's in phenomenal shape these days, her English is excellent, and she provides GREAT fantasy role play.

I don't know how she managed to miss being on my radar before now.
  • #11 by Polite Society on 22 Feb 2021
  • Not quite sure why this aggressive tone, but obviously some people take this way more personal then I do - obviosly extreme desire for recognition.

Its an observation that I also have in private: people who are built after the perfect golden ratio are rarely of long term interest, its exactly the flaws and disproportions that make and attraction. There are studies and articles to back it up, feel free to pick your own:

https://www.businessinsider.com/beautiful-people-are-boring-study-2012-10?r=DE&IR=T

Take it, discuss it or leave it, but please dont diminish my comments at the first sight of a disagreement.   

Not the original point you made whatsoever. 
  • #12 by FemFlexUSA on 25 Feb 2021
  • Lulusita. Again, trust me.
  • #13 by mmmfitgirls on 01 May 2021
  • May not be underrated, or rated for that matter, but Killerbody always did it for me when in her room, just something about her....
    Agree with Moniquefit though,WOW
  • #14 by FemFlexUSA on 01 Jun 2021
  • KatyaPeaches.

KatyaPeaches.

KatyaPeaches.
  • #15 by mmmfitgirls on 27 Feb 2022
  • Amelie is another one who's underrated, she's beautiful, and so defined muscles, but still so so sexy
Pages:
Actions