Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572526 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:23:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC's Most underrated
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HBC's Most underrated  (Read 7907 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
HBC's Most underrated
« on: August 17, 2020, 08:41:16 pm »
FitMonique
StrongTallGirl
Taistrong1
Amymuscle

When you consider also ifbbpro and Carla-quadzilla, the new crop of Brazilians is simply amazing. We are so lucky to finally have active participation from that country. The physiques and beauty and sex appeal are *everything*.

https://www.herbicepscam.com
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas

HBC's Most underrated
« on: August 17, 2020, 08:41:16 pm »

Offline PrettyGirlAdmirer

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: HBC's Most underrated
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 04:28:40 am »
Agree especially with FitMonique
Would like to add DyanneFlex, who I would argue has the most amazing pec flex routine on the site
On the rise of the Brazilians, I think its also worth noting the rise of the Spanish - Keyla, MissBikiny, NaughtyNatalia are all great exemplars of gorgeous fit girls who aren't quite as big as say CarlaQuad or STG but have a very strong appeal to a mainstream audience :D

Offline fbbstrong87

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 04:24:36 am »
Symphony Queen for me.  She's dominant and her facial expressions enhance the experience.

Offline mscene

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 04:04:32 am »
Have to say vipmuscles (formerly vikky) is currently being underrated. You see her listed on this site as one of the best when in contest shape (true) but the same holds for now, off season with ripped incredible abs and pecs. Her traps and back are still incredible and her lower half is thick and not to be forgotten. Only gripe is she apparently got tired of finding her face on tube sites and sites of the like so she doesn't show it anymore. Nonetheless her non stop posing, dancing and sexy moves are more than enough to please you. You can still drool over her old cam vids and photos if you need a reminder of her beautiful face.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 10:43:10 pm »
DYANNEFLEX all the way.

She has great muscles, but in a shape that make her look sexy not only to the die hard FBB fan. Hot proportions, great skin, and can make the muscles pop out as you wouldnt expect.

Goes right into posing in pvt, and boy can she move that body: elite strip club quality. For some reasons I rarely see her in pvt  ( I have my own theory though that girls who look to flawless are less appealing for a pvt show, for whatever reason. That might be the case here). 

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 11:25:32 pm »
DYANNEFLEX all the way.

She has great muscles, but in a shape that make her look sexy not only to the die hard FBB fan. Hot proportions, great skin, and can make the muscles pop out as you wouldnt expect.

Goes right into posing in pvt, and boy can she move that body: elite strip club quality. For some reasons I rarely see her in pvt  ( I have my own theory though that girls who look to flawless are less appealing for a pvt show, for whatever reason. That might be the case here).

Bruce321 would call this theory baseless.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 06:39:50 am »
Bruce321 would call this theory baseless.
Well thank you for trying to speak for me, but if we're discussing if someone is underrated, that's an opinion. So not a theory and doesn't necessarily require a basis to be valid. As opposed to say, popularity which can be measured or inferred, but not by one brief observation which is statistically meaningless. I shouldn't have to explain that to you though, clever fellow that you are.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 06:55:50 am »
  The belief a model is too attractive to take private is laughable. We're not talking approaching them at a bar. It's cam.  On this basis, Big_Muscles and Thiiick and anyone else your average guy would deem facially attractive would be in free along with the usual suspects. Doesn't happen.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2021, 03:40:47 pm »
Not quite sure why this aggressive tone, but obviously some people take this way more personal then I do - obviosly extreme desire for recognition.

Its an observation that I also have in private: people who are built after the perfect golden ratio are rarely of long term interest, its exactly the flaws and disproportions that make and attraction. There are studies and articles to back it up, feel free to pick your own:

https://www.businessinsider.com/beautiful-people-are-boring-study-2012-10?r=DE&IR=T

Take it, discuss it or leave it, but please dont diminish my comments at the first sight of a disagreement.     

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2021, 05:03:35 pm »
Strong_and_Tasty

She's in phenomenal shape these days, her English is excellent, and she provides GREAT fantasy role play.

I don't know how she managed to miss being on my radar before now.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2021, 06:05:09 pm »
Not quite sure why this aggressive tone, but obviously some people take this way more personal then I do - obviosly extreme desire for recognition.

Its an observation that I also have in private: people who are built after the perfect golden ratio are rarely of long term interest, its exactly the flaws and disproportions that make and attraction. There are studies and articles to back it up, feel free to pick your own:

https://www.businessinsider.com/beautiful-people-are-boring-study-2012-10?r=DE&IR=T

Take it, discuss it or leave it, but please dont diminish my comments at the first sight of a disagreement.   

Not the original point you made whatsoever. 

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2021, 01:35:47 am »
Lulusita. Again, trust me.

Offline mmmfitgirls

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2021, 07:31:14 am »
May not be underrated, or rated for that matter, but Killerbody always did it for me when in her room, just something about her....
Agree with Moniquefit though,WOW

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2021, 08:15:38 pm »
KatyaPeaches.

KatyaPeaches.

KatyaPeaches.

Offline mmmfitgirls

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2022, 04:00:48 pm »
Amelie is another one who's underrated, she's beautiful, and so defined muscles, but still so so sexy

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC's Most underrated

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View