Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575875 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:21:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mighty She Hulk
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mighty She Hulk  (Read 24393 times)

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Mighty She Hulk
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2020, 01:09:48 pm »
Why are a lot of her pictures on her SG profile from a FaceTime/Skype session with a client? I hope she filters it out, because the last thing I want to see are images of a schlubby, fat, old dude with a face that looks like a potato in the same image as a ripped female bodybuilder

He looks like one of those guys who do findom. Maybe he gave her permission to post those pics.

Not a client.  Its her posing coach.  They stills from videos I've seen posted on her IG.

Yep that's Kenny Wallach, posing coach.  Still kinda odd but whatever ;)

For those complaining about the price, I dunno what to say to you.  She charges what she charges, and if it's too much she'll drop it over time.

I've Skyped with her a few times and have a session scheduled for December that involvs me travelling which I'll likely have to cancel due to COVID spikes.  I put down a good sized deposit that I'll try and have applied to a future session, I'll keep y'all posted on how that plays out.

Be totally up front with her when emailing and she'll put together a package and lay it all out there.  I appreciate that, but also rather enjoy the spontaneous nature of MW sessions where you don't necessarily know where things will end up - having it all spelled out (and priced accordingly) was a little different for me, not necessarily worse just different.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2020, 01:09:48 pm »

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2021, 09:21:42 pm »
So from April to Now, her price has gone up $100, 450 for the hour, literally everything is EXTRA!  EVERYTHING!  her final quote for a session was $800 plus room and travel.  I live in Orange County so she is a 90 minute drive away.  This is insane.  Insanely Stupid.  I wish most guys would stick together and say nope, we not paying this much anymore but there is always 1-2 guys that do so we are all screwed.

She is gouging even more:
$500 base for just an hour muscle worship session   

Extras:   
Topless $100
Nude $200
"Pussy Play" $100
Cum Release $100

So if you want a nude session it is $700, topless $600, if you want a nude session and to eat her out and a handjob it is $900!

I mean who the fu** does she think she is? Sure she is facially attractive, but I don't find her enough of a legend(I mean some women I have been fapping to and dreaming about for more than a decade), muscular enough(her legs and ass are seriously underdeveloped) or hot enough to charge that much. Sure if say Marja Lehtonen, Eva Pogacnik, etc. or another absolute legend I have been fapping off to for over a decade was offering a session and I could see her nude for $900, with "pussy play" and a release, I would pounce on the opportunity. But I don't find shehulk's body that alluring.

These new session women are really something, she just started sessioning a few months and she already thinks she is worth $900 an hour! Imagine when all the old stalwarts retire and the shehulk's are the only ones left... Given this sorry crop of "new blood" the session scene is in terminal decline.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline CurlyButterdish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2021, 12:04:13 am »
I agree with you Mr. Bogus. I contacted her and she wants a lot of $$$$ and she wants a hotel and wants the guy to pay for it. She has her own place. Unless, things don't change soon, good quality and affordable sessions won't be available in a varietal type form anymore. Very sad.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2021, 12:07:47 am »
 If you don't find her body attractive, how are you even wanting extras? Makes no sense.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2021, 05:47:17 am »
It seems to me that you should just pass on the muscle worship, tell her to keep her top and panties on, and just ask for the $100 hand job.

"$500 base for just an hour muscle worship session   

Extras:   
Topless $100
Nude $200
"Pussy Play" $100
Cum Release $100"

As far as the "Pussy Play" goes, get a cat. I just saved you $900.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2021, 05:57:11 am »
Her Bicepcam photo is at the top of Saradas as of this post time. 

I don't think all new girls are pricing like that.   They will find it difficult to book enough volume, being too much
like a care deal.    The most popular session stars are not charging anything like that.     

If you want someone to travel to you, then it's normal to ask for travel costs.   

I usually think when the price is way above the norm, she doesn't want to do it and isn't into it.         

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2021, 06:49:20 am »
Having done a cam session with her, she comes across as extremely arrogant and slightly narcissistic, therefore I would not be surprised if she genuinely believes that she is worth that much.  When you are charging that amount you will have a much smaller client pool, but you obviously need to do a lot less sessions per day than a woman charging $300/$400 including everything.
I find her very physically appealing therefore had been keen to do an in person session, but I was turned off by her personality.

Offline docarsenal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2021, 12:31:41 pm »
Alpha Hughes another lady who comes across as very arrogant/narcissistic. My respect for women for like Ripped princess/Muscledoll have gone up.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2021, 12:48:00 pm »
Alpha Hughes another lady who comes across as very arrogant/narcissistic. My respect for women for like Ripped princess/Muscledoll have gone up.

Isn't the whole point of AH that it is an arrogant alter ego of HA? 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2021, 02:05:11 pm »

Isn't the whole point of AH that it is an arrogant alter ego of HA?

And HA is more then confident and she knows she is sexy as hell.  But she is one of the coolest, sweetest and just chill as hell people I have ever met.
Yo.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2021, 08:19:44 am »
So from April to Now, her price has gone up $100, 450 for the hour, literally everything is EXTRA!  EVERYTHING!  her final quote for a session was $800 plus room and travel.  I live in Orange County so she is a 90 minute drive away.  This is insane.  Insanely Stupid.  I wish most guys would stick together and say nope, we not paying this much anymore but there is always 1-2 guys that do so we are all screwed.

She is gouging even more:
$500 base for just an hour muscle worship session   

Extras:   
Topless $100
Nude $200
"Pussy Play" $100
Cum Release $100

So if you want a nude session it is $700, topless $600, if you want a nude session and to eat her out and a handjob it is $900!

I mean who the fu** does she think she is? Sure she is facially attractive, but I don't find her enough of a legend(I mean some women I have been fapping to and dreaming about for more than a decade), muscular enough(her legs and ass are seriously underdeveloped) or hot enough to charge that much. Sure if say Marja Lehtonen, Eva Pogacnik, etc. or another absolute legend I have been fapping off to for over a decade was offering a session and I could see her nude for $900, with "pussy play" and a release, I would pounce on the opportunity. But I don't find shehulk's body that alluring.

These new session women are really something, she just started sessioning a few months and she already thinks she is worth $900 an hour! Imagine when all the old stalwarts retire and the shehulk's are the only ones left... Given this sorry crop of "new blood" the session scene is in terminal decline.

I give the session scene 5-10 more years to be honest

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2021, 04:14:03 pm »
  The session scene women are levelling the playing field and we have a minority of guys sounding the death knell.  Ultimately the decline is down to the lack of quality arriving on it.  No one has your jaw drop and it's unlikely to ever produce current competitors that excite.  It's terminal.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2021, 01:45:20 am »
I wonder if Camming if affecting Sessions?   But their are so many Cammers, that I wonder if it's as profitable as sessions?   

Their are plenty of Physique women who could do well at sessions.  The reduced number of FBBs has reduced the number
of big women doing sessions.    FBB has rebounded some, so that could help.   

It's going to be hard to judge during the Covid period.       

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2021, 01:59:29 am »
COVID has definitely affected things. There are some  women who have scaled back or just entirely put in person sessions on hold.

And cam is also a factor, at least for the successful ones. Why bother having to book flights, hotels and other costs of travel for some flakey guys who might not even show up when they can just make money from home on cam and not have to deal with any of that?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2021, 05:37:30 am »
Lots of posts here lamenting how few desirable ladies are entering these days, also lots of posts here bashing ladies for charging too high a price for in-person. Left hand meet right hand, you guys should have a chat and get to know each other.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mighty She Hulk

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View