Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575034 Posts in 73032 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 12:23:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  FitBeast
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FitBeast  (Read 18212 times)

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
Re: FitBeast
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2020, 11:04:57 am »
I'm always a bit surprised that somebody who likes female bodybuilders would be put off by the masculine side effects.
It pretty much goes with the territory, although the details vary from woman to woman.

FitBeast isn't one of the really big ladies whom you might half expect to have such characteristics, but she seems like she has the muscle bug and she's at the stage where women like her might take a lot of gear to get to the next level.
Bodybuilders are not the girl next door with some muscles. They've made a decision to dramatically change their body in ways that most women wouldn't dream of and are prepared to live with the effects.
As she progresses, she'll also learn the grooming secrets of the fbbs whom you think look more feminine!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2020, 11:04:57 am »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2020, 12:28:58 pm »
I'm always a bit surprised that somebody who likes female bodybuilders would be put off by the masculine side effects.
It pretty much goes with the territory, although the details vary from woman to woman.
It's pretty simple, the more ladies I've met who've been able to put on huge amounts of muscle without using (or appear not to have used) the less I'm interested in somebody who clearly hasn't. She's at an age when many older fbbs hadn't even started going to the gym yet she's already used so much that side effects are manifesting. Like nujerz mentioned it shows a maturity level where I couldn't be confident that if I booked with her I'd like what I'd see.

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2020, 02:21:32 pm »

FitBeast isn't one of the really big ladies whom you might half expect to have such characteristics, but she seems like she has the muscle bug and she's at the stage where women like her might take a lot of gear to get to the next level.
Bodybuilders are not the girl next door with some muscles. They've made a decision to dramatically change their body in ways that most women wouldn't dream of and are prepared to live with the effects.
As she progresses, she'll also learn the grooming secrets of the fbbs whom you think look more feminine!

This right here  :bravo:

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2020, 04:38:28 pm »
Fully in agreement with Nujerz.  I have known at least 3 ladies who IMO have suffered the ultimate "consequences" and have died from cancer late in their career.  In another case, I just heard that one of my earliest "friends" who had suffered a heart attack in her prime (but survived and was able to marry shortly thereafter), recently had a stroke and  is slowly recovering from that.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2020, 03:00:17 am »
You know, you guys should consider that maybe she can naturally grow facial hair. Instead of criticizing it, let her be. If she wants to wear it, fine. You might after awhile actually think she looks good with it. She should be allowed to have it. (I wish I had seen the photo in question!)

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2020, 09:36:34 pm »
@SlapYouSilly:
Has anyone here actually had a session with her besides @SlapYouSilly ?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline The D

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2021, 10:30:39 pm »
Same question-- has anyone seen her recently?

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2021, 07:12:45 pm »
@SlapYouSilly:
I did back in December. It was awesome. We had a pro-wrestling style session, which is my personal preference. I'm a small guy (5'2", 155 lbs), so it was no problem for her to lift and toss me around, which I knew she could. However, how explosive she was in doing so on the first lift, frightened me. And she lives up to Beast part of her name as no quarter was given, just pure aggression.

She was cool to talk with as well. I even agreed to take a dominant pic with her. If you go to her SG page, I'm the black due pinned down lol. I sound like the episode of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when Will breaks the fourth wall by telling us the guy spinning him around during the intro is Omar.

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2021, 10:37:54 pm »

Bingo its unfortunate she is young with nice tight body and cute face..but she already getting bad side effects.  Like I stated if I saw her for session and saw her like that I would have been pissed the fuck off.

As any reasonable person would be

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2021, 08:22:26 pm »
@SlapYouSilly:
I did back in December. It was awesome. We had a pro-wrestling style session, which is my personal preference. I'm a small guy (5'2", 155 lbs), so it was no problem for her to lift and toss me around, which I knew she could. However, how explosive she was in doing so on the first lift, frightened me. And she lives up to Beast part of her name as no quarter was given, just pure aggression.

She was cool to talk with as well. I even agreed to take a dominant pic with her. If you go to her SG page, I'm the black due pinned down lol. I sound like the episode of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when Will breaks the fourth wall by telling us the guy spinning him around during the intro is Omar.
A Black dude that tiny. As a fellow Black sessioner that's dope
User is currently banned [View]

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2021, 11:11:16 pm »
@SlapYouSilly:

A Black dude that tiny. As a fellow Black sessioner that's dope
Lol! Yeah, it makes for a good dynamic with most of the women. From one brother to another, thanks! ✊🏿

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2021, 01:17:34 pm »
Can anybody who has met FitBeast comment on whether the lifting stats on her session girls page are accurate? Especially that 115kg bench press.

I mean, I look at her and I think she looks great and she is obviously pretty strong, but she's still 155 pounds and so a 185lb guy in decent athletic condition (but not big, ripped or a strongman) should be able to handle her in a grappling session. I mean it would be close and she'd probably get a few submissions out of me, but I'd expect to eventually overpower her with my combination of strength and bulk and get that decisive pin where both parties know who is stronger.
I'm just talking strength wrestling, no bjj holds, armbars, strikes or anything like that.

But then I look at those lifting stats and think whoa, I don't have much experience of women like that and I've totally misjudged her. It wouldn't even be close, she'd just swat me aside.
That is, if she really can lift what her page says.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2021, 12:34:21 pm »
She canceled her session tour in October because she said she got stopped at the border and was looking at a couple years ban. I asked for my deposit back and got that her PayPal was shut down and then she was going to western union the deposit back which never seemed to materialize. Anyone else scheduled to have a session with her in her U.S. tour that hasn't gotten a deposit back yet?

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2021, 09:44:16 pm »
I would definitely see her, despite the peach fuzz.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2021, 09:55:29 pm »
I wanted to see her- hope she can get travel restriction worked out

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  FitBeast

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View