Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574190 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 03:01:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Talia's Cruise - never published before
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Talia's Cruise - never published before  (Read 7294 times)

Offline hardbodyfantasies

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Talia's Cruise - never published before
« on: July 29, 2019, 01:09:52 pm »
Talia's Cruise is a story I've been building out for a long time, it's now over 12,000 words and 29 typed pages. This is a new snippet I've never published anywhere, hopefully you enjoy. This scene transitions into some lift & carry action that is pretty fun to write. I'll add that here if anyone is interested.

BTW... there is a new story available on the site called "Capitol Domination" if you have any interest. https://www.hardbodyfantasies.com

It was 8:00 at night when Talia entered the dressing room located just behind the stage. It was nothing glamorous, just four folding chairs in front of mirrors mounted on the wall and a table for each contestant to apply makeup or whatever they needed to do. Talia took in her surroundings, the dim lights cast strange shadows on tacky wallpaper, the scent of hairspray and perfume mingled and hung in the air.

Talia was dressed casually in a white cotton t-shirt that fit tightly around her muscular torso, and a pair of cotton athletic shorts that were incredibly short, a pair of elevated flip-flops completed the ensemble. Her dark brown hair was still wet as it hung gently just below her shoulders over which she had slung a small red gym bag. She ambled confidently to the one of the chairs and placed her bag on the table.

At first the two other contestants were silent, but Talia could tell they were taking in the new competition and exchanging glances. She was perfectly content to remain silent but after a few awkward moments one of them broke the silence.

A stunning blonde dressed in a red, string bikini stepped closer and reached her hand out. “Hi, my name is Mia,” she struggled to get out with a thick German accent.

“Talia,” she replied dismissively.

“From America?”

“Born and raised,” Talia replied as she opened her gym bag.

“This is Kristina,” said the German, pointing to another blonde from Sweden. Dressed in a  tank top and purple panties, she towered over the room standing at just over six feet, her body in perfect symmetry with her impressive height. The tall blonde seemed dismissive of Talia, a notion she made a mental note of, Talia made it impossible to dismiss her.

“Are you enjoying the cruise?

Before Talia could answer, Kristina the tall blonde chimed in, “Oh, I think she is.”

“You don’t fucking know me,” Talia shot back cooly. Kristina was getting on her nerves, never a good thing.

“I watched her fuck three people on the pool deck this morning and when I went to the gym I saw two men naked on the floor who looked like they had been fucked within an inch of their lives. You’re what we call in Sweden a hora.”

Talia laughed to herself as she swiftly approached the giant Swede who quickly shot to her feet, her back resting against the wall.
“Hmmm, you saw that huh? I’m going to add plenty more to that list, and I’m going to enjoy every second of it. Should I add you to my little collection?” Talia taunted, gently brushing her finger along the tall blonde’s cheekbone. “You are gorgeous, but I don’t like your fucking attitude.”
Both women were clearly in shock by Talia’s sudden aggression, but it’s safe to say that neither of them had ever encountered anyone quite like her. In a nervous burst of anger she swatted Talia’s arm away.

With lightning quickness Talia seized her by the throat and lifted her five inches off the ground, her arms bulging and sexual tension rising.
“Why be a bitch? We could have gotten along fine,” Talia explained calmly, with little emotion. Kristina was kicking her feet, struggling in futility to get Talia to release her delicate throat while gasping for air. “I bet I could still lick your pussy and you’d cum easily,” Talia flashed a wicked smile at Mia who was clearly shocked by what was unfolding.

The Swede had brought out Talia’s dark side, the flip side of nymphomania was often a complete disregard for the pain or feelings of others. When combined with her unimaginable strength it could be a scary scene. Talia retrained her gaze on Kristina, who was still struggling in Talia’s iron grip 
“Nah, you don’t deserve the pleasure,” Talia remarked as if to herself. In a sudden burst of strength Talia bore down on her choke hold and then slammed her against the wall. She smiled at Mia and let Kristina fall to the floor in a useless heap.

“Is she dead?” asked the innocent Mia.

“She’ll be fine, she’s just going to take a little nap.”

“Is she out of the competition?”

“There is no competition sweetie,” Talia replied, approaching Mia.

“Well….what do you mean? We are supposed to have a competition for the money,” The young, naive German replied.

Talia stopped to consider her next move. There wasn’t going to be a “competition” Talia was sure of that, but she was sure ready to put on a show. Her body was burning with adrenalin from her little altercation, and when the adrenaline was pumping her sex drive was essentially unstoppable.

She stepped into the center of the room and ripped her t-shirt down the middle with ease revealing her incredible physique. Mia let out a barely audible gasp as she took in the sight, Talia held up her tattered shirt for a moment and dropped the useless rag on the floor.

“You won’t be able to compete with me sweetie,” Talia explained matter-of-factly, “but perhaps I’ll allow you to be a part of my little show.”
“Wait, what do you mean?” Mia responded nervously.

Talia held her gaze as she approached the stunned girl until she was standing close enough to smell her sweet breath. Mia’s heart was racing as Talia observed her closely. While she wasn’t quite the specimen that Talia was, she was certainly a beautiful woman in her own right. Mia had icy blue eyes framed by a faintly freckled face with high cheekbones and perfect, naturally pink lips. Her dirty blonde hair was long and straight, flowing past her shoulder blades.

She certainly came to win the contest, her red, string bikini stretched across her flawless body. While she was nowhere near Talia in the strength department, it was clear she was no stranger to the gym. Broad shoulders gave way to perfectly round DD tits, her large nipples practically poking through the shiny fabric of her bikini top, as her ample chest tapered into a flat stomach with the slight outline of a six pack and no fat to be found. A soft shiny patch covered her delectable snatch with the strings of her bikini resting along her hip bones, gliding to the intersection just above her muscular ass, with a thin string disappearing between her luscious cheeks. A nicely built, firm set of legs finished the package. Talia was pretty impressed, her mind racing with how to put her to work for maximum effect.

“Do you fuck girls sweetie?” Talia asked with oddly misplaced sincerity.

“Sometimes,” Mia replied, seemingly gaining back some of her confidence as she realized she might not be headed for the same fate as poor Kristina.
“Do you think you’d like to fuck me?”

Mia looked Talia over, it was her turn to appraise the situation. Talia was pumped with strength and sex, her body seemingly chiseled from marble, yet she was undeniably feminine. When she looked into Talia’s emerald green eyes her heart practically skipped a beat. Mia suddenly realized that she was overcome with raw sexual energy, she was falling under Talia’s nympho spell...and she loved it.

“Perhaps,” replied Mia with a coy smile.

“How should I convince you?”

“Flex your bicep for me, I want to feel how hard it is.”

Talia smiled and curled her arm, slowly flexing her muscle into a solid 12” bicep with a sexy vein splitting it down the middle. She pumped it a few times, making the ball of muscle jump under her tan, satin skin. She squeezed it as hard as she could, gaining a little more size.
A nervous smile crossed Mia’s lips as she placed her hand on top of Talia’s pumped muscle. Her skin was soft, but it gave way to a rock hard bicep that defied description. Mia could feel Talia’s strength down to her core and the feeling of excitement made her stomach do flips and her pussy gush. She caressed it from front to back, squeezing down hard one moment and then lightly brushing her fingers along its peak.

“Is it hard enough for you?” Talia asked, knowing that Mia was falling under her spell just like everyone else.

“I want to feel more,” Mia replied.

Talia grabbed her firmly by the chin and pulled her in for a kiss. For a moment Mia resisted, based mostly on instinct and the suddenness of Talia’s advance, but she quickly let her guard down and allowed herself to melt into Talia’s embrace.

Their soft lips met and their tongues rolled together, Talia still holding her face, controlling the action. Suddenly they were interrupted by a knock at the door.

“Ladies, the show is about to start. May I come in?”

Mia shot a terrified look at Talia. She had become so transfixed on Talia that she completely forgot about Kristina and the contest. Talia gave her a reassuring look and said “Let me do the talking, we won’t have a problem.”

“Sure, come in,” Talia yelled, her finger placed on Mia’s lips as a reminder.

The door swung open and a stunningly beautiful man stepped over the threshold.

“Hi ladies, my name is Michael, I’ll be the MC for the show tonight,” he blurted out in a thick Australian accent without so much as looking around the room.

He had jet black hair slicked back in perfect Clark Kent style and a tight black t-shirt with a chest that could rival Superman himself, his outfit was finished by a pair of dark blue jeans. He had light blue eyes and a strong, square jaw with perfect white teeth. Even Talia was a little taken aback, and she was not easily impressed.

“Hi Michael, I’m Talia and this is Mia,” said Talia, still topless from her little demonstration.

He took one look at Talia’s topless physique and did a double take. “Sorry, I thought, uh, you girls were decent,” he stammered uncomfortably. As he scanned the room he saw Kristina crumpled on the floor.

“What’is going on here?” he asked pointedly.

“Oh, we were just having a little fun and Kristina here got a little out of hand,” Talia responded casually.

“Is she alive?”

“Oh yes, I certainly stopped short of killing her, but I could have,” Talia replied coldly.

“Jesus Christ,” he mumbled, staring at the Swede.

“I said my name is Talia,” she replied, closing her lips in a tight smile, slowly stepping toward him.

“Michael, I’d like to suggest a different format for the show,” Talia pronounced casually.

“What are you talking about?” he replied incredulously.

“I know you think you’re in control here, but the sooner you realize that you’re not, the easier this will be and the more fun everyone will have.”
She was now right in front of him, she reached up and gently grabbed his face with one hand. Their eyes locked for a moment then she pulled his face toward hers, kissing him deeply, her tongue diving into his suddenly awaiting mouth. His knees buckled, she knew he was hers.

She pulled her lips away and while still holding him by his chiseled jaw, she directed his gaze toward Mia who was watching in astonishment. “Michael, what do you think of Mia here? She’s pretty incredible isn’t she?”

“Yes, she’s beautiful.”

“Indeed she is,” Talia replied, letting go of him and stepping toward Mia. She walked behind her and gently nudged Mia toward him. They inched closer as Mia stared up at him with complete lust in her eyes. Talia then stepped behind Michael, grabbed his t-shirt by the collar and ripped it in half with little effort at all, revealing a powerfully cut body with thick arms and washboard abs.”Go ahead sweetie, touch him,” Talia encouraged Mia.

Mia stepped right in front of him and ran her left hand over his slab of a chest, then down his hard stomach while her right hand went straight for his bulging cock, 9 inches straining against his tight jeans. Talia stepped back and watched as Michael unzipped his pants, freeing his straining member which Mia grabbed and stroked delicately, using her thumb to caress his frenulum, that incredibly sensitive spot.

Michael was completely taken, he grabbed Mia under the arms and lifted her onto a nearby counter, he then pulled her thong aside and inserted two thick fingers into her waiting pussy. She gasped and threw her head back as he fingered her with expert precision, aggressively massaging her internal button and using his thumb to stimulate her clit. Within 45 seconds her body tensed and she gushed, squirting everywhere including all over Michael’s body, which now glistened with her sex. She shook violently as the orgasmic waves coursed through her body.

Talia was impressed by the display. Michael moved away for a moment as the shock sunk in. What had just happened? How did he walk into a room full of women and been so completely under their control? Talia smiled at him and approached, still topless with impossibly tiny shorts. She slid her hand across his chiseled abdomen, rubbing Mia’s milky liquid into his skin then down to his raging hard on, using it to stroke him a bit more. His breathing was heavy, his cock ready to explode.

“Michael, you sure know how to please a woman,” Talia commented as she slowly edged his cock. She then tightened her grip, slowly increasing the pressure until pleasure turned to pain. His eyes met hers as she stared at him intensely. “We’re going to put on a different kind of show tonight, one that will be talked about for years to come,” she explained. “You’ll both follow my instructions to the letter, is that understood?”

Michael looked at her and swallowed hard. “Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I understand completely.”

“Shall I show you what happens if you disobey?” Without waiting for an answer Talia lowered her hand and gave a quick but painful squeeze to his balls. Michael doubled over, the message was clear.

“What do you have in mind?” Mia asked as she came back to earth.

“We’re going to put on a show that will make the crowd unable to control themselves, and we will be main event,” explained Talia.

“What does that mean?” asked Michael.

“Just follow my lead, you’ll see,” Talia assured him as she licked Mia’s sex from her fingers, leaving Michael’s cock throbbing, desperately seeking release. “Zip up your pants and put your shirt back on. You’re going to start the show just like you had planned. You’ll introduce Mia first, then me. I’ll be taking over once I come on stage.”

Forum Saradas

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Talia's Cruise - never published before
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 02:15:28 pm »
Loving this story!  Are you the same guy who wrote stories for the blog fitnessfreak?  If so I was wondering what happened to you and all your stories!

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 04:45:03 pm »
yup.  pls continue.

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 01:57:41 am »
Loving this story!  Are you the same guy who wrote stories for the blog fitnessfreak?  If so I was wondering what happened to you and all your stories!

Yes, one and the same. I took down that site a while ago. I really enjoy writing these stories, but they take quite a bit of time to get them where I like them so I really wanted to see if I could support the work by selling some and continue creating new stuff for free. I appreciate the support!

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 02:05:29 am »
Here's the next part of the story, enjoy!

The stage was placed on the small pool deck on the very top level of the ship. Despite the bright lights shining on the stage and the audience, bright stars dotted the brilliant night sky, the temperature was perfect, neither hot nor cold. About 30 people had assembled on chaise lounges and deck chairs as wait staff wandered around with cocktails and appetizers, they were unsuspecting, hoping for a little entertainment, little did they know what was about to ensue.

There were familiar faces, the couple from earlier in the day who Talia had fucked so thoroughly sat together on a chaise lounge, she sitting in his lap looking stunning in a small white bikini. Brian and Greg were there too, knowing that Talia planned to be a part of the show. They sat expectantly in the front of the crowd, hoping against hope to get the best possible view of Talia, no doubt replaying in their minds how she had dominated them in the gym. There were several other couples, a group of hulking bros on a guys trip, and other assorted characters gathered for the show.

Michael walked on stage to generic club music being played by a DJ on the side of the stage. He was forced to change his shirt after Talia had effortlessly ripped it in half. He now wore a loose fitting linen white button down with is dark jeans. He looked remarkably composed given how frightened he was. He knew he had no choice but to follow Talia’s instructions.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” he exclaimed in his Aussie accent. “Welcome one and all to our show for the evening. We like to showcase some of the hottest of the hottest on the ship and have a little fun. We’ve got some, um, remarkable women for you, and you will be the juso without further adieu, please give it up for the incredible Mia, here from Germany!”

“Go ahead sweetie, show them what you’ve got,” Talia encouraged Mia who was still stunned and clearly nervous. “Trust me.” With that Talia kissed her deeply, then ran her fingers along her tight stomach and right into her delicate slit, finding her still soaking wet. She teased her taint ever so slightly then inserted her middle finger deep inside. Mia shuddered. Talia took her finger out and placed the tip on Mia’s lips. Mia looked Talia in the eye and sucked her own juices, even using her tongue to massage Talia’s finger. Suddenly, Mia regained her confidence, smiling wickedly at Talia she walked on to the stage in full command.

The music kicked back on and Mia sauntered on to the stage. The crowd lit up as they got a good look. She walked past Michael, flashing him a look of pure lust, and walked to the front of the stage. She walked to the left side first, stopping to look at the crowd and then she grabbed both of her tits, rocked her hips from side to side and then flexed her abs exposing a formidable six pack. The crowd cheered as she walked back to the center, turning around she gave them a great view of her glutes before folding over and waving to the crowd from between her legs. The crowd was clearly engaged and she fed off of the energy. Not knowing what to do next, but not wanting to disappoint, she walked over to Michael and kissed him passionately. This really got the crowd going. Michael dropped the microphone, grabbed a fistful of her hair and forcefully kissed her back. It wasn’t clear where this was going to end. Talia watched from backstage and decided to make her move.

As Michael and Mia continued their passionate display, Talia walked on stage, but instead of wearing a bikini, she was completely nude, wearing nothing but a pair of high-heels that perfectly accentuated her muscular legs. The crowd gasped when they caught sight of her body that looked like it has been cut from Italian marble. She picked up the microphone as Michael and Mia broke their embrace to see what would happen next.

“Don’t stop, I think everyone is enjoying themselves,” Talia suggested, albeit sternly. They promptly went back to work, breathlessly attacking one another in pure ecstasy.

“Well hello there,” Talia addressed the crowd. “As you can see, this show is going to be very different than what you thought it would be.” Some cheered, others pushed closer to the stage to get a better view. “As you can probably tell, there never was going to be a contest, as the winner has already been determined.” She walked to the front of the stage and placed her hands on her hips, flexing her entire body all at once. Eyes bulged, and then, of course, cocks, and Talia took notice. “It’s simply impossible that anyone has a hotter body than I do on this ship,” she said, her voice dripping with sexual arrogance.

“Where are the rest of the girls?” one of the bros shouted.

“Yeah, this is bullshit!” cried another.

“I can promise you sweetie, I’m more than enough for you,” Talia replied sharply.

“What the fuck does that mean?” the first one shot back.”

Talia walked over to the entire group. He was clearly the alpha, but each had their shirts off and were jacked beyond belief. She sized him up. “You look pretty strong...but you sound pretty fucking weak to me,” she said, snickering to the crowd. His eyes bulged in anger, she had struck a nerve.

“Yeah? You like like nothing more than another muscle bound slut. You’re not half as strong as I am."

“Oh no? Show me,” she retorted, staring him dead in the eyes.

“Ha...what?”

“Show me.”

He looked around nervously as he realized the entire crowd was transfixed on their exchange. “You’re a chick, what am I supposed to do?” was all he could muster, laughing anxiously.

“Let’s arm wrestle,” she suggested.

“What?”

“What’s wrong, you don’t think you can beat a chick in a contest of strength?”

“This is fucking stupid,” he replied.

“Oh, big man here is scared of little old me it seems,” Talia told the crowd, taunting him. “I’ll tell you what, if you win I’ll go away and the show can go on as planned, but if I win…”

“Then what?”

“If I win I’ll humiliate you in front of everyone here and you won’t be able to do a thing to stop me,” she said flatly.

“Do it!” cried someone from the crowd as they all jumped on board, clapping and cheering in anticipation.

Talia spied a table about 10 feet away where four people were sitting with cocktails. “Do you mind if we use your table?” The passengers scrambled from their chairs as the naked fitness freak sat down at one of the chairs, motioning for the behemoth to come over.

He walked over cautiously, confident but uncertain of where this would lead. He sat down, his hulking frame barely fitting in the deck chair. She placed her arm on the table, ready for battle, he reciprocated. They locked hands and then stares. Talia could feel his nervous energy coursing through her body. She stared deeply into his eyes and whispered “Mark my word, you don’t have a chance.” His heart skipped a beat, she knew she had complete control. She decided to accentuate the point by flexing her bicep and squeezing his hand sharply at the same time. He winced barely, but she knew it hurt.

She counted down “1, 2, 3...go.”

He started slow, but quickly increased the pressure once he realized she wasn’t budging, they stayed in what seemed like an apparent stalemate, neither hand moving a centimeter despite his increasing effort. Talia meanwhile was barely working, her entire body was immobile despite his incredible size and strength.

“It’s showtime sweetie,” Talia said. He looked up, his face flush with exertion, Talia blew him a kiss. In a sudden flash of strength she tightened her grip until she felt his bones start to give way, stopping just short of crushing his hand. He cried out in agony, but she allowed him to push her arm down until she was almost pinned, he smiled briefly, and then she turned the tables. In a sudden burst of unimaginable strength she slammed his arm into the table with such ferocity that he was flipped from the chair, tumbling into the stunned crowd.

There was complete silence. “What the fuck, you freak?” he screamed.

“Awww, did that hurt?” she taunted him. “That was nothing.”

He tried to stand up but before he could get to his feet she deftly grabbed him by the throat with her left hand, then stuck her right between his legs and lifted him over her head for all to see. She looked at the crowd in extreme satisfaction as every jaw was open wide. Then she looked at him and saw pure terror in his eyes.

“Put me down you whore!” he screamed. She tightened her grip on his throat, choking off his screams. As she held him aloft, she noticed something else, his cock became engorged in a combination of fear and arousal.

“Put you down? Seems to me like you’re enjoying yourself,” she said. Then she ripped his bathing suit off revealing a stubby but incredibly thick cock. “Yes indeed, you are enjoying this.”

“Please put him down,” one of his buddies pleaded.

“I don’t think I will,” she shot back. Talia then walked back onto the stage to where she had left Michael and Mia. Standing at the front of the stage she stood, with her conquest helpless in her arms while everyone ogled her body in awe, as her sexual energy started to course through the crowd, this was certainly a different show than they had expected. “Mia and Michael, come here please,” she asked firmly. They complied immediately, each stepping to one side of her.

“Mia, we’re going to have a little fun with our toy here, let’s see if we can make him cum before he passes out. Michael, get on your knees and pleasure us,” she commanded. He dropped to his knees right away as Mia drew closer to Talia, who began pressing her “toy” up and down. Mia understood the cue and as Talia lowered his massive body, Mia would grab hold of his cock, which was now a throbbing deep shade of purple, and massage it with her hot, talented mouth.

As Talia pumped him high and brought him low she also increased the pressure on his throat just enough to induce auto-erotic asphyxiation, which when done correctly could produce incredibly intense orgasms, but if done incorrectly could result in sudden death. As Mia went to work she could feel the life being squeezed out of his body so she upped her game, using her hands to stroke him expertly until he exploded, ropes of cum shooting out as Mia took a deep breath, her sexual energy building to a frenzy as she appraised her performance, watching him writhe in orgasm before going completely limp from a lack of oxygen. Talia smiled in satisfaction as she held his lifeless body in her hands. With little effort she discarded him, tossing him into the pool, his friends jumped in to fish him out.

Meanwhile Michael had been on his knees as she had instructed, licking her seething pussy. He grabbed her ass and went deeper, his fingers barely denting her bowling ball glutes, inserting his tongue deep inside. She reciprocated by grabbing two fistfuls of his hair and grinding on his face, pulling him in so deep he struggled to breathe. The crowd watched in awe as he worked her, and as he did, like hot iron, her body bent and her muscles flexed to unimaginable hardness until she climaxed. She threw her head back and pulled Michael in even further, almost suffocating him as she gushed.

Finally she let him go, his head snapped back as he gasped for air, his face glazed in her sweet sex, he was delirious with carnal fire.

https:www.hardbodyfantasies.com

Offline crimsonskies02

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2021, 12:43:05 am »
Is there any chance that you'll start doing these stories again? Talia has been one of my favorite character of all time in this genre.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2021, 05:31:11 am »
Hope for more fun on the cruise.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2021, 12:58:37 am »
Great read, can't wait for more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Talia's Cruise - never published before

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View