Pages:
Actions
  • #1006 by 3dbodies on 05 Apr 2021
  • Hi, Im 3dbodies and interested in fbb since I was 10, now 43! Saradas rules - its a great site.
    BTW.... Now it's 2021 and all muscle fans know me as Rembrandtius today.... Your site is just amazing as it always was. Great community! Thanks to y'all 🙂👍BIG APPLAUSE!
  • #1007 by stanislr on 06 Apr 2021
  • Hi everyone, I am, like many others on this platform I suspect, a big fan of female muscles, mixed wrestling and domination.

I had my "epiphany" seeing Johanna Thomas many years ago and eventually here I am in the biggest community of female bodybuilding.  Cheers!
  • #1008 by sadaras99 on 06 Apr 2021
  • Hi there! Big fan of FBB.
    I´m back after some years away from this great forum.
  • #1009 by Bodybuilding4267 on 13 Apr 2021
  • Hey all,

I am of course a fan of female muscle, and like it at all levels.  I love strong upper bodies.  Full arms, wide, detailed backs and lats that spread out like wings will always be my preference over lower body.  I like female and mixed wrestling, especially domination and especially when lifting is involved. (bearhugs, backbreakers and lifting just because)  Finally, I love seeing older women with, especially when they embarrass younger women or men.  I hope to drop this lurker status as soon as possible.
  • #1010 by Brothafromanothamother on 14 Apr 2021
  • Hey, this post is off topic, but I’m brand new to this forum and I have no clue how to navigate it. Is there like a way to search different discussion threads. I like girls with abs and would like to view posts about that but I have no idea how. Is there a search feature that I don’t know about?
  • #1011 by pd11 on 22 Apr 2021
  • Hey everyone. I've been a lurker for awhile but really enjoy the content of the site. Trying to be a more active member
  • #1012 by Nahuel-H on 23 Apr 2021
  • Hello everyone, I introduce myself, my name is Nahuel, from Buenos Aires, Argertina.
    Very happy to allow me access to this forum. I had heard of him for a long time, but I had never encouraged myself and here I am.-
    One of my craziest, most stoned and unrealizable fantasies is for a muscular woman to notice me. I like strong women. And no, I don't regret saying it. On the contrary, let the world know. Common men like models with slim bodies and huge breasts. I like women with muscles, enough to want to have a life with one of them.
    Greetings to all, I hope to be at the level of the forum.
    Best regards.

• #1013 by achilleus on 25 Apr 2021
  • Welcome DMax and ....

Since in the 80's I was attracted by strong, muscular females and 40 years after...they still turn me on  :-*

its a miracle, isnt it
  • #1014 by Love Janice Ragain on 12 May 2021
  • Hi my nickname is Love Janice Ragain. As you can see, my favorite bodybuilders are Janice Ragani, I also like: Katie Lee, Cass martin, Alina Popa, Melissa Pearo, Aleesha Young. I hope for a good reception of my person on the forum. I invite you to the discussion, I hope to meet a lot of interesting people here. :wob:
  • #1015 by Jordaaan on 29 May 2021
  • Hi, my name is Jordan, im new to the forum and im a big fan of female bodybuilders, female werstling and domination.

Hope i enjoy my time here.
  • #1016 by brettjos on 30 May 2021
  • First post to say hi, I have an appreciation of muscular women.

Hoping to get more into this site
  • #1017 by MCfanII on 31 May 2021
  • Hey everyone I'm MCFannII and I just wanted to pop in and say greetings to all the like-minded people out there. Finally a site to show my appreciation for FBBs!
  • #1018 by Tsung zu on 01 Jun 2021
  • Hi everyone, im a fan of tall amazon fbbs and i wanna say hello to everyone here on this forum!
  • #1019 by lanvin789 on 02 Jun 2021
  • hi i'm lanvin. im just a fan of female bodybuilding. i think women look great with huge muscles.
  • #1020 by thickandtatted on 07 Jun 2021
  • hey there I'm thickandtatted! I'm a nationally ranked powerlifter. find me on HerBicepsCam and I'll tell you more about the massive weight I can lift... see you soon! xo
Pages:
Actions