Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by bruce321 on 06 Aug 2020
  • Has anyone seen Malibu lately. I'm seeing her next week for mainly boxing an some wrestling. Seen her a long time ago but she didn't have boxing gloves with. She showed me some shadowboxing an was impressive. Just wondering what a somewhat competitive match with her is like
    The first time I met Hollie, she didn't have boxing gloves with her. Nobody explicitly asked her for boxing during that trip, and it takes up a lot of room in the suitcase. Hit the local sporting goods store and picked up two pair and some mouth guards. I've been carrying them around ever since. If boxing is important to you, it's a must have in your bag. Headgear doesn't hurt either, though that implies a more serious level of competitiveness. Given what sessions cost, it's worth investing two hundred bucks and always being prepared.
  • #32 by lleroy on 06 Aug 2020
  • Has anyone seen Malibu lately. I'm seeing her next week for mainly boxing an some wrestling. Seen her a long time ago but she didn't have boxing gloves with. She showed me some shadowboxing an was impressive. Just wondering what a somewhat competitive match with her is like
    The first time I met Hollie, she didn't have boxing gloves with her. Nobody explicitly asked her for boxing during that trip, and it takes up a lot of room in the suitcase. Hit the local sporting goods store and picked up two pair and some mouth guards. I've been carrying them around ever since. If boxing is important to you, it's a must have in your bag. Headgear doesn't hurt either, though that implies a more serious level of competitiveness. Given what sessions cost, it's worth investing two hundred bucks and always being prepared.
    Malibu is bringing boxing gloves. Headgear would be nice, especially with hollie since she is a pro an I know I wouldn't have a chance against her. I've read good reviews about Malibu an she seems pretty confident
  • #33 by lleroy on 17 Aug 2020
  • Malibu delivered. Got a bloody lip an knocked down a few times. She has got good skills an a good fighter
  • #34 by Hoodman on 26 Aug 2020
  • Good to hear it was a positive experience. I need to get some MMA gloves.
    Yes I carry boxing gloves, some wraps, mouth guard and headgear. I'm not going out on them but I don't mind them going out on me.
  • #35 by midnight60 on 27 Sep 2020
  • AVA SIMONE!
  • #36 by Hoodman on 08 Oct 2020
  • Maybe her aesthetic isn't very appealing to me
  • #37 by ilovefemaleboxing on 09 Oct 2020
  • I've met Malibu, I was kinda disappointed with the session. She look good in boxing gloves, but she didn't listen to how i wanted to get beat up. She was throwing like a wildman lol. She's nice, but I'm not too keen on seeing her again. I prefer a slow methodical boxing beatdown🥊
  • #38 by Hoodman on 10 Oct 2020
  • Good to know lol wild haymakers versus the poised and calcuated. You can definitely tell the difference
  • #39 by lleroy on 16 Nov 2020
  • She is a good wrestler an is strong. Not as good as wrestler as i normally meet, but i always look for the highly skilled wrestlers. I really like her boxing though
  • #40 by Hoodman on 05 Dec 2020
  • Meant to say I had a great beatdown with Mistress Treasure last month. There's some great Twitter clips of it.
  • #41 by lleroy on 09 Dec 2020
  • Has anyone met des desire, I'm meeting her soon. I know she is a skilled fighter so was thinking semi comp boxing. She will be the tallest boxer i ever met
  • #42 by jiggle on 01 Jan 2020
  • Meant to say I had a great beatdown with Mistress Treasure last month. There's some great Twitter clips of it.
    I likedthose clips, i wish you guys had complete video of that...
  • #43 by Hoodman on 29 Jan 2021
    I likedthose clips, i wish you guys had complete video of that...

Glad you enjoyed. Well whenever she's around this way again we might a complete one. We could only do so much POV. It was one of the best session I've had in awhile. A muscle woman beatdown is what I've wanted for ages.
  • #44 by Hoodman on 29 Jan 2021
  • Has anyone met des desire, I'm meeting her soon. I know she is a skilled fighter so was thinking semi comp boxing. She will be the tallest boxer i ever met
    Hey man how'd it go?
  • #45 by Viper4lyfe on 18 Sep 2021
  • has anyone sessioned with Hotstuff Hollie Dunaway at her home tho?
Pages:
Actions