Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572775 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:39:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Boxing Beatdowns
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Boxing Beatdowns  (Read 15883 times)

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
Boxing Beatdowns
« on: July 23, 2018, 12:56:07 pm »
This has been my recent session favorite. Muscular boxing me. I have boxing gloves (definitely need a mouth guard). Does anyone know a list of women who do this?

Just curious if there's an overall muscular female boxing list. I know most of us are wrestling but I like getting beat up. I can think of a few but curious who has had one.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Boxing Beatdowns
« on: July 23, 2018, 12:56:07 pm »

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Boxing Beatdowns
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 02:53:58 pm »
You're about 10-15 years too late. Sondra Faas was the best, and loved beating up men. I've read of multiple KO's by her, broken ribs and noses. Not sure if there are any muscle women around today who would do the same, but I am confident you will find some. Good luck mate.   

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 04:53:50 pm »
Thanks man. I'm wondering if this is better in finding the right sessionette. I'll leave one in there too and let the mods sort it.

O yeah about Sondra Faas man. I was also so jealous. I got into sessions near her end and wasn't as sure about her as other session ladies I saw at the time. Now I would've definitely seen her. But I loved her kickass style.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 06:22:14 pm »
Haven't met her, but MusclebeautyX has skills and I believe has done this. PeakPrincess knows how to box, but I don't thing she does those kind of sessions. Hotstuff Hollie, not remotely muscular, but as a 4x world champion will give you way more than you can handle. Mirage knows what she's doing. As far as her build and knowledge of boxing and martial arts, she might even exceed Sondra Fass. Just don't know how far she's willing to go.

Sondra is famous for that story where the guy asked her to knock him out, she knocked him to the ground, then jumped on top because he wasn't unconscious and finished him off. She's not one to leave the job half done. As I recall, he tried to tell her to stop, but couldn't get it out.

I met her shortly thereafter and asked for something stupid as well. Boxing maybe? I just remember her stepping in with the first punch and trying to take my head off. I was like, "Whoa! What the hell?" She stopped immediately, we had a talk, and I just did some belly punching with her instead.

Talked to her a bit about her martial arts background. She was trained in a dojo that taught you to hit hard, hit fast, and keep on hitting until your opponent is done. Lets just throw "No Mercy" in there and call it what it is - she's Cobra Kai! There's an old Awefilms video of her in a white tank, beating up a guy in a hotel room. She finishes him off with twenty punches to the face in ten seconds. I'm sure she choreographed that herself.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 08:22:04 pm »
Seen that one with Sondra it's awesome as was back in the day one of her quickly lifting. That's pretty amazing. It's stuff like that tempts me to get headgear. I've already said mouthguard needed. I honestly enjoy being beaten up by muscular women. This started ages ago with wrestling which worked really well and still does. But I enjoy the aggression too. I'd probably knocked out and aroused lol or not lol actually.

MusclebeautyX I'll have to look into it. I've found her interesting and if she gives a good beatdown.

I'm sure hotstuff is skilled but the muscle is the fantasy. I'd be like great moves but I wouldn't reminisce the session. It's why a lot of shefights videos do nothing for me.

I recently saw video of Mirage beating up someone. I can't even find the full on the original website! However, I know she can be very flaky so there's debate in that.

However, thanks man I at least have two new people I never thought of. Sondra is still fascinating as hell.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 08:30:26 pm »
Well I thought I saw it. Guess not.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 11:07:42 am »
Sounds like a hot time. I have many times wished I could see that wrestling scene from the film Stripes live - that was my favorite. Because after watching the women go at it they picked a guy to get in with them and John Candy got beat.

I'm always down to get the beatdown. I need some headgear and a mouth guard and let them go to work.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 04:23:21 am »
I'm sure hotstuff is skilled but the muscle is the fantasy. I'd be like great moves but I wouldn't reminisce the session. It's why a lot of shefights videos do nothing for me.
Going to make one last attempt to sell you on Hollie. I'm on the same page with you - it's all about the muscle. Had that first session with her thinking she's not my type, but she's beautiful and I'd like to meet a world champion boxer. Five sessions later, she's still on my must see list. There are a couple of reasons for that, but the obvious one is she's the best boxing session going. With most muscular women who are willing to indulge in this at best semi-competitively, you come away thinking, "If she was a better boxer, she could do some damage." With Hollie it's, "If she was more muscular, she could kill me in the ring." That's the fantasy with her. Though I'm pretty sure she could hurt me as-is if she wanted to, especially if you're going long enough for stamina to factor in. Check out the video below. Best first person boxing video ever made, and an accurate portrayal of what it's like to have her in your face with the gloves on.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2018, 03:36:16 am »
Yeah when you session with Hollie, you learn really fast that your sessioning with a world class fighter. Not only her speed also but the pinpoint accuracy in which she hits you and especially how Hollie can torque her body in order to generate power from her legs and hips to drive her fists through you. A lot of sessioniates are simply arm punchers and don't understand the finer points of really throwing a punch properly due to lack of training. That is not to say when other sessioniates strikes don't hurt, they do.  Just when you compare a sessioniate like Julie Squeeze (just thinking of the comment about Shefights even though Julie is retired) and Hollie there isn't much of a comparison. Julie punches really hurt after awhile (she is strong for your size) but Hollie punches hurt after the first volley. Hollie for all intense purposes knock me out cold and the only reason she didn't completely due it is she stopped. The only other women I rank near Hollie's beatdown skills are Arekah Lox and incredibly Austin Lynn. Arekah is just like a warrior amazon out of a movie while Austin is like Hollie in that she understands how to throw strikes and quite frankly really fucking inflicting a massive beatdown on us schmoes.

I think anyone who thinks having Hotstuff Hollie rein down punches on their head is going to be a walk in the park is going to learn real fast it isn't.

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2018, 03:05:54 pm »
You're about 10-15 years too late. Sondra Faas was the best, and loved beating up men. I've read of multiple KO's by her..

Bubba, I wasn't aware of Sondra's knockouts.. but She was awesome. I remember some of Her video work from the early 2ooos (Awefilms, etc).

Another Woman from that era, who was in to real-deal beatdowns was Jazzmon (Radford). I remember a vid from the late 90s where She took a chubby, pony-tailed guy in to a motel room & used him as a punching bag. It was pretty low-quality VHS, but I thought at one point following an upper-cut, I saw dude's tooth go flying..

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2018, 12:41:23 am »
You're about 10-15 years too late. Sondra Faas was the best, and loved beating up men. I've read of multiple KO's by her..

Bubba, I wasn't aware of Sondra's knockouts.. but She was awesome. I remember some of Her video work from the early 2ooos (Awefilms, etc).

Another Woman from that era, who was in to real-deal beatdowns was Jazzmon (Radford). I remember a vid from the late 90s where She took a chubby, pony-tailed guy in to a motel room & used him as a punching bag. It was pretty low-quality VHS, but I thought at one point following an upper-cut, I saw dude's tooth go flying..
Knocking teeth out is a different level...poor guy!  No doubt, Sondra could have done the same damage is she wanted.  I don't know what level she was in the martial arts world, but she was the real deal.  I would definitely want her on on my side in  a bar fight, and would hate to be the one on the other end of her punches if the fight was for real.  She had unreal power, and knew how to use all of that torque when she punched.  Dangerous!

Offline Hoodman87

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2018, 11:31:12 am »
Whoa didn't think anyone would post on this in awhile. I have some of those Jazzmon clips. At the time I was scared of her. Now I have total lament that I never saw her. I came in as she was coming out then she died so unfortunately I missed out on getting just owned.

Sondra Faas it was the same (though she is still alive) and I think I wasn't sure about her due to her being and she didn't visit the west coast much when I lived there.

Many regrets on both and I have clips of both with beatdowns. Super hot to me.

As for Hollie, I have complete respect for her skill but I'm not attracted to her at all and not even because of the lack of muscle. Arekah someday she's hard to get a hold of. The one time I finally did I had already started my summer vacation so here's to the next time she's ever around and I can afford it.

Offline midnight60

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2020, 10:24:11 am »
Try Ava Simone!

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2020, 07:19:39 pm »
I would like to meet hollie. Ive met a couple who i know can kick my ass.  Arekah lox it would be 1 punch. Skystorm from vegas has let me know many times she could easily knock me out, an i know she could. Sara from iowa a blackbelt in karate an good boxer, she has threatened to ko me before. Myra conde boxed her once an almost got koed. Maybe malibu, boxed her once but wasn't to competitive. iI am sure there are others but those are the ones i know for sure

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2020, 11:17:00 am »
Boxing with Hollie is a real treat because you get to be with someone who truly is a world class boxer. Her boxing skills are really off the charts compare to most sessioniates. Hollie really knows how to throw a punch using her whole body and has fabulous accuracy. If you get the chance I highly recommend seeing her!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Boxing Beatdowns

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View