Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by krischief on 20 Jan 2018
  • Hey everyone, the writing bug has bitten me again. This story will be a long and real slow burn FMG story. If you guys have read my other stories you know my themes. This one will have those too and WORSHIP themes.

My other stories were collected together here : http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=230971.0

My futa fmg story is here : http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=6956.0

Hope you guys enjoy this one!

----------

Worship
    by krischief

Part 1

"19 years old!!! Feeling much older though............ #modellife #thinisin #bondagemodel" read her i-gram post along with a selfie taken at her birthday party with her friends. Emma Hartson has officially been a model for 3 years. She celebrated her 16th birthday by signing a modelling contract for a leather clothing company that catered to the ever growing community of fetish lifestylists. She was a tall and skinny teen with healthy skin and an impossibly beautiful face. She had answered an ad a few months ago and auditioned for the job. It was going to be her launchpad to her dream of being celebrity model or actor.

But behind the smile on the picture, her teeth were clenched. What started as standard clothing model shoots, slowly changed to leather gear targeted at costumes themed with a fringe lifestyle. Her contracts paid well but she slowly but surely felt her heart missing from the performances.  She had been on autopilot for all her shoots this past month. That is why she had decided that she needed a change to more mainstream modelling contracts. She had still signed up jobs for the immediate future but she was now on the lookout for gigs that would lead to acting jobs.

After her party hangover had ended it was time to go back to work. She slowly pulled on her skinny jeans and crop top. Donning her high heels and grabbing her bag she left for her producers office. "I need a change, Charlie...", she said. "I will take the jobs you keep getting but I need a higher profile maybe a cameo in a movie......". Charlie was her first and only agent/producer. He was caring towards Emma and understood her predicament. "Last paycheck came in today......", he tried to divert her attention. "Fine, but I am serious Charlie. I need something different or I will burn out......".

The leather straps chaffed her thighs as she moved in her modelling wear. She was standing next to a horse with a really short jeans cutoff and a tight vest. A series of belts over her body lightly covered the area where her nipples were and triangle over her crotch. Her main contractor had ingeniously marketed their bondage gear with this kind of modelling. As the camera clicked on, her hands had moved ever so slightly on the back of the horse slowly feeling the muscular hind legs and buttocks of the animal. As the session wore on, the light muscular fondling of her fingers reminded her of her last boyfriend who was a muscular guy modelling the men's range for the same contractor. She fondly remembered how she would caress his back as he pounded her. The sex was great but he was too much of a brutish lover. She was often reddish and bruised for a few days after sex. She had to breakup with him just because it was affecting her job. "Put on some weight....join me in the gym and buffet...... Will do you a lotta good.........", he had told her. Rex was his name. That thought was fresh on her mind now. All actresses in the movies really carried more weight. As she spaced out, she heard someone call her name. She snapped out of it and went back to work.

As her day came to a close, she called her friends to party out. Then she placed a call to Rex. A plan was forming in her head. It went to voicemail. "Call me back. Its Emma....", she had said.
  • #2 by krischief on 28 Apr 2018
  • Part 2

A couple of days later, Emma got  a voice message. It was Rex. He had left a real cryptic message. "Meet at my flat. 6:30ish this Saturday. If you are early just let yourself in and wait for me in the living room."

So, Emma had dressed in a sexy top hoping it would loosen the mood and allow for some open discussion as the night wore on. She also hung on a light jacket. Her tight leggings were white and clung to her lithe legs. She looked into a mirror one last time and headed out. On the way to Rex's place, she remembered what he was like in bed. Strong, Firm and Forceful. As the cab pulled up she paid the fare and got out. Rex lived in a flat situated in a fairly quiet neighborhood. She walked up to the doorman and said her name. He buzzed her in as Rex had already informed the guard of her arrival. Emma checked her watch and noted she was early. The elevator doors chimed open an she headed towards her ex's flat.
    As she approached, she heard some music coming through the doors. She knocked not expecting a reply because the sound was probably drowned out in the music. She tried the door and walked in as it was unlocked. As the music got louder inside, she looked around and made her way to the couch. As she sat down, she heard the muffled cries of someone behind the music. She tried to strain for voices but couldn't make out anything else. A little tense now, she took a seat at the edge of the sofa, ready to rush out the door at the slightest sign of danger. After a few minutes the music and sounds stopped. She stirred and said aloud, "Hello...?? Rex...??"

"I'll be right out.... just a sec...", someone called out from the bedroom. It sounded like a girl. Suddenly intrigued she rose from the couch towards the bedroom when someone came out seemingly in a rush. Almost colliding with the girl that rushed out of the bedroom, Emma stopped in her tracks and took in the sight of the half dressed person in front of her. The brunette wore a striped vest top that clung to her youthful body like a glove and a pair of jeans shorts. She had broad looking shoulders with toned arms and legs to die for. As Emma took in that sight, the brunette said,"Excuse me..." as she sidestepped her and headed toward the door. "Alexa... your keys....", someone called out. As Emma turned toward the voice she saw Rex with only  towel around his waist running after Alexa with a bunch of keys in his hand. Alexa turned around and frowned as she palmed the keys from Rex. She pursed her lips and frowned before giving Rex a threatening look and headed out.

"What was all that about...?   asked Emma as she saw Rex stand there by the counter between the kitchen and living room near the door. "You wouldn't understand.....", he said and moved back towards the bedroom. "Let me put something on and join you", he said. "Wait, wait....." pleaded Emma as she noted how Rex looked more buff and tighter than she remembered. As lust took over her feelings, she took his hand and led him to the couch. "You look so good, come and sit so we can finally talk about why I am here", she said. As they reached the couch, Emma took of her light jacket. Rex crashed on the sofa seemingly tired from whatever was happening when Emma arrived. Emma sat next to him, a little too close to him. Her lack of a boyfriend was making her behave like a slut. Rex noticed the invasion of his personal space but brushed it off and said,"So what was it you wanted to see me about?"

"Well, I wanted to see you again and hoped that you would help me with something...", she spoke slow and softly trying to look alluring. "You are not my type Emma, wasn't that the reason why we couldn't make it work", he said plainly. "And ALEXA is your type?", she guffawed. "Why? Yes she is almost my type. She is certainly working on getting there. And it really isn't any of your business...", he said trying to stand up from the couch. Emma caught his arm and sat him back down while gently pushing her chest into his shoulder and putting a thigh over his lap. Rex suddenly felt himself stiffen as the musk of Emma's pheromones and perfume invaded his nostrils. He began to get erect and Emma could feel it firmly against her thigh. She boldly put a hand on his erection and cooed,"I beg to differ". She fondled him over his towel and slowly worked her other hand inside contacting his flesh directly. As Rex allowed it to continue, she opened it full and straddled him. She kissed his face with fervor and slowly gyrated over his lap. Rex then embraced her tightly and lifted her off the couch and turned her around and dropped her on the couch in one swift motion. Now he was on top. In the middle of the fondling and kissing Emma managed to get off her pants and underwear. Soon Rex was pumping into her hard and fast. As he pummeled her harder and harder Emma felt the familiar pain as she was easily bruised by his brutish muscular body. But the deep penetration was so dearly missed and she neared an orgasm. "Yes, yes... more .... Yes..... Yeeees... hnnnnggh... yes...", she moaned in release as Rex continued his quest for release. As she came back to her senses after the high, she felt the pain was now higher than her pleasure but she bit her lip as she waited for Rex to finish. A few thrusts later a grunt from the muscular beast pounding her finally signaled an end to the chaffing. They both slouched together in sweat. "Are you on....", Rex asked as he caught his breath. "Yes Yes I am on the pill......", she groaned.

"So I take you and Alexa are not exclusive yet.........", she excitedly spoke. "Well, its complicated....", he said. As she walked to the bathroom naked she softly touched her loins to rub down the bruising. Inside the bathroom she faced the mirror and almost cried as the redness covered her whole pelvic area. Tender to the touch, she let out a tear in pain. She opened the faucet and dabbed the cold water on her herself. A few minutes of that and then she cleaned up. She now had a fully formed idea of what she need from Rex.
  • #3 by krischief on 25 Dec 2018
  • Anyone have any ideas how to continue this story? I like slowly developing muscle stories
  • #4 by pkipki on 26 Dec 2018
  • Just wanted to say, I love the pacing in your stories.

I guess Alexa might think it's better for her to train with Emma rather than let her and Rex start training together (keep your friends close and your bf's ex closer).
  • #5 by big easy on 27 Dec 2018
  • Just wanted to say, I love the pacing in your stories.

I guess Alexa might think it's better for her to train with Emma rather than let her and Rex start training together (keep your friends close and your bf's ex closer).

Agreed! Would love to see them start a fake friendship but secretly compete against each to see who can get bigger and win over Rex, leading them to start taking steroids. But eventually they turn each other on with their powerful supplemented physiques.
  • #6 by krischief on 24 Mar 2019
  • Part 3

She walked out of the wash room with a spare towel around her waist so as to not reveal the bruises. Rex was on the couch, just relaxing. He was still naked and looked so muscular and buff. "So I kinda understand why you would prefer someone like Alexa over me...... She's more robust. She's more fit. She looked strong. She's got a big bubble butt........... She's more of everything,eh?",she spoke slowly. "It's not just that, she's more bossy too.......", he smiled silently to himself.
    "Would you like it If I was more like her? You know, like a little more flesh everywhere.....", she trailed of with the question. "I feel I wanna be like her, you know. Maybe we could fuck twice without needing a break. How does someone become like her?, she said as looked directly at Rex. He just snickered,"Well for starters you gotta eat more and maybe get your ass in a gym." He stood up and clenched his fists like he was gonna pump his arms and make a muscle. "Lift some big heavy weights.......",  he said as he flexed both arms and made some good looking bulges. Emma's lust began to rise again as she saw his naked form straining as he flexed and showed off. She closed in and knelt before him, taking his penis in her mouth and tasted herself on it. She moaned with him in her mouth as her hands roamed his slick muscled flesh. "And maybe get me on a leash......", he groaned as he was getting hard. Emma looked up surprised at the last thing he said, she found his eyes closed like he was imagining something happening in front of him. "What did you say?" she asked as she stopped sucking.
    "You wouldn't understand..... See a girl like Alexa, she takes charge when we fuck. She is strong and she really looks like she can make me do whatever she pleases. That's what I want. A really strong girl who can dominate me. She's almost there. She works out like a maniac, if only she could get bigger faster......", he reminisced. Emma took this opportunity to break her interest to him,"How would you like it I became bigger than her? Looked as fierce as her....". Rex became hard thinking of Emma as a muscular domme. Emma put her mouth again on his pulsing dick and sucked hard. He bucked at the sensations and came in her mouth. "Wow, Emma you really put a good image in my head. It really put me over the top......", he spurted in between his heavy breathing. "Make me like her, take me to the gym with you.....", she said standing up and pushing her body onto his. "I want to be stronger.... body and mind.... controlling you..... with just a look and a peek at my body..... Train me.....", Emma half pleaded and teased.
    "I already train with Alexa. We hit the weights 3 days a week. We go heavy when we train. We take the other days off to recover and do some cardio...", Rex said in a matter-of-fact manner. "Can you squeeze me in? Show me the ropes on your off days. I will learn and maybe continue on my own. I will do my best. You know how I am when I out my mind into something..........", she tried to sweet talk him.
    "Let's see how it goes.....", he said half-agreeing as Emma grinned in a sense of accomplishment. "It starts...........".
  • #7 by dixon145 on 24 Mar 2019
  • Here is hoping Emma takes chemical assistance to get bigger quicker  ;)
  • #8 by phil123 on 24 Mar 2019
  • Hope she' not only get bigger - hope she also gets much stronger than Rex
  • #9 by krischief on 30 Mar 2019
  • Part 4

She looked into the mirror to touch up her lips and hair before she headed to the gym. Rex would be there, but he was on his off day. She didn't know for sure what he would do to help her. But her spirits were high as she had for the first time saw herself as she could be more than just a wallflower. She got her keys and bounded to the car. Images of Alexa and her fit butt swirled in her head. Could she really become like that? Could she feel her body supple and pregnant with muscular flesh. As she was beginning to drift, she had to snap to attention as she almost missed the highway exit to the gym. She parked and got out. It was still early and the light was good. She took a selfie with the gym behind her so that she could post it online later. She pushed open the door to '24 HOUR PUMP' and found Rex near the front desk. Rex waved his hand, he was wearing training overalls. She held her clutch and ran slightly to him. "So what now?", she eagerly asked. "I have given them your basic info, just sign that sheet and swipe your card. First month is free. If you continue you can pay later", he said.
    As he turned around toward the interior of the gym, she saw that his pants were tight around his butt. As she oggled it, she followed. As they entered he pointed to the locker room and asked her to get ready. As she walked she looked around the place with wonder. It was as if she looked at all this with new eyes. She saw a few girls on the treadmills, a few at the machines and more at the free weight section. All of them seemed engrossed and looked to be in different stages of their own fitness journeys. As she walked in to the changing room, she was startled to find almost every girl in there almost naked. One girl had a towel around her waist but her torso was naked and really fit. Another had one wrapped around her hair like she had just come out of a shower, but nothing else on. She looked tight and slightly cut. Her arms and legs glistened with the steam but she looked really strong. Emma shook her head and found an empty locker. Throwing her things inside she tied her hair in a bun and went back out.
    Rex had an irritated look as she realised she had lingered longer than he had expected. "Hustle hustle, if you waste time here you're never gonna look like those ladies back there. Up there on the treadmill first....", Rex ushered her. As she got on Rex pushed some button and she had to start a slow jog. "For the first few days to weeks, you would first try to gauge your cardiac fitness. Find out how long you can go without tiring out. Then and only then can you think about the weights..." Emma had run for about 3 or 4 minutes when she started to gasp slightly her face blushed as she was feeling out of sorts. This slight exertion had really bought out her deficiencies. Her weak diet and her weak fitness level. Rex shook his head and watched as Emma tried to stop the machine and get off. "Wow I didn't realise that you were this outta shape. Now listen carefully, you have to stay the course and never slacken. Only then can you improve...", he said with some command in his voice.
    Emma held the rails of the treadmill and caught her breath. Rex then gestured her to get back on and try again. Emma did as told for a few times but then she had to really take a break. Rex led her out to some benches under the trees. As they sat there they followed the people going in and out of the gym. Emma was speechless. Was she so bad at this? How much better were all these people? But as she thought all these things, her mind registered the images of all the fit girls and boys and their hot bodies. The depth of despair at her plight bought out an iron resolve in her mind. She would not quit. Rex said good bye and asked her to remember what he had told her. She had made up her mind to continue this basic routine for a few days even if Rex wasn't there. She rose from the bench and walked to her car. Taking a self looking into the car window like a mirror she posted the picture - 'looking hurt but feeling calm.... #fitness4life #ironwill'.
  • #10 by krischief on 08 Apr 2019
  • Part 5

A Month had passed after Rex introduced the gym to her. Emma was feeling more energetic and not thin, if that means something. Her bones especially her knees and shoulder caps looked less bony and hence she looked much better and healthier. Rex had just gotten her to use the weights, the lighter denominations. She had meticulously jotted down all the exercises and practiced them on her own. She had slowly but surely increased her calorie intake. She had begun to have those odd protein burps every now and then. All in all she was a fitness gym bunny. Sex with Rex was a lot more fun now. Even though Rex seemed to crave more supple muscle flesh during the odd time Emma could get him alone, she noticed that she didn't bruise as easily and they bounced better. Emma smiled as she realized all these details while she looked into the gym's locker room mirrors. She had secretly had a new mission in the gym other than her own narcissistic goals. She had secretly staked out the comings and goings of Alexa who had instantly that one day become her rival/nemesis. Nothing sinister had yet formed in her mind but Alexa fascinated her no end. She tried to match her gym timings to coincide a little bit so that she could gauge her competition so to speak.
    Alexa had almost caught her one time as she stared. Alexa had grown more solid and cut in the last one month. Alexa's body was this goal that kept moving away as and when she felt she had gotten closer. One day as they headed into the shower at the same time, Emma stared as a naked Alexa smoothly applied soap to her muscular torso and tried to reach around her back. Her muscles glistened in the artificial gym lights and Emma's libido perked as she watched. Alexa's hands roamed her own dreamy body as she admired her own bodies' pump after her workout. She flexed her arms lightly and her glutes under the warm shower. She looked up into the pouring water and sighed out audibly. She reached up with her hands and turned off the faucet. Emma suddenly broke our of her trance and turned as her and Alexa's eyes met. She looked at her feet suddenly concentrating on her own bath.

"Staring is not polite....", she heard someone's stern and harsh voice as she soaked under the shower. Alexa had walked past her toward the changing rooms with just a towel around her waist. Emma felt obligated to go and apologize. As she walked with a little bit of shame towards her own locker she looked in the direction of Alexa. Emma adjusted her hair with the large towel around her and walked towards Alexa. "I am sorry for staring.....",she started to say but was cut off. "Shut your face, twig. I could break you in two if I wanted. I can't believe Rex actually fucks your weak ass body. I own his ass and I always know when he's had another woman.....", Alexa berated her. Emma felt herself well up with tears but a sudden spike in adrenaline made her shout,"Not yours completely.... Not yet.... Never". Alexa laughed,"Bit of spunk in you. He likes chicks like that. Maybe he does see something in you. Anyway to make my point, don't stare. Just make your move if you're interested. I take what I want and when I want it. Not even Rex can deny me now". She flexed her arm hard in Emma's face. It peaked much higher than in the shower. Since they were so close the bulge looked huge and full. Alexa relaxed and proceeded to get dressed. Emma looked lost for a second before saying, "Teach Me.....".

Alexa lifted her eyebrow in surprise and looked directly at Emma. "Come again....", she enquired. "Teach me to be like you, I want be muscular and strong like you. Maybe bigger than you... But I want to be... On top, if you know what I mean......", Emma said in earnest. Alexa looked at her up and down again and laughed slightly. This was getting interesting. "Submit to me fully.... Let me break you down before I can sculpt you... Then no one can deny you..."

• #11 by krischief on 08 May 2021
  • Part 6(a)

"No Pain! No Gain!!", shouted Alexa. "No pleasure too....", Alexa sneered under her breath.

Alexa and Emma were cranking our burpees as part of their daily cardio. Alexa was powering through her reps while Emma was sputtering and panting as she struggled. Alexa had taken her role as taskmaster a lot more seriously than Rex had. Much to Emma's fortune or really misfortune, seeing as Alexa really enjoyed torturing Emma. She never let Emma forget how weak she was. But Emma bit her teeth and kept with the grind. Emma was building her resolve and determination along with her body.

Alexa had been training her for two months now. Emma only ever went out of her apartment for her modeling sessions but she stayed in to get her rest and eat up. She was in the middle of a bulking month as Alexa realised that she was too frail to outlast any real physical demand on her body. Not to say that Emma wasn't making progress because she had actually put on a couple of pounds. Emma mostly just slept, ate and exercised for the two months. Things were only just looking up for her. Her energy at the end of the day had not fully run out where a month ago she was completely drained. The crossfit kind of routine was building her up from the scrawny waif she used to be. Emma really didn't miss sex yet because all of the training was the only thing on her mind.

Another month was crawling by and Emma was loving Alexa's plan. At first it seemed ridiculous to do the same routine. But it was working ,she felt healthier and stronger than before. Only yesterday had she really looked into her full length mirror,  Emma was loving some changes she had seen on her body. Her abs were now truly flat and had small bumps, her butt was perkier, jeans fit her better. Her thighs were also harder, and if she flexed hard enough, small muscles popped up, which she loved touching. As she looked at her upper body, she noticed her bra size had increased, and her shoulders were getting a little more defined than before. Every change she cherished. This was just the first step, but it had been one heck of a trip so far.

As far as being around Alexa was concerned. She was kind of still in awe of her torturous mentor. Every time they worked out together, she was reminded how much further away her goal seemed. Alexa had continued her routine to its fullest. Joining Emma for their joint sessions and then also working out with the heavy weights every day. It looked like Alexa had piled on another 15 pounds in the last three months.

To be continued in Part(b)
  • #12 by jeffbeans on 09 May 2021
  • This is great so far! Looking forward to more  :clap:
  • #13 by krischief on 10 May 2021
  • Part 6(b)

Emma admired Alexa for her many qualities, attitude, strength, muscles and of course her domination tactics. She always made it known to the people around her that she was the BOSS. Even now at this moment, she didn't miss the opportunity to show Emma what her place was. They were in the women's locker room at a new crossfit gym where Emma had enrolled. After a steaming shower they were getting ready to leave for breakfast. Alexa was tending to her toes which were missing some nail color. She had only a small towel around her waist. Her left foot was on the bench as she bent over to fix the nail polish. The view for Emma from behind was exquisite. Alexa's back flared wide like the hood of a cobra as her bulging sinews filled the landscape. The left leg perched on the bench was completely exposed from the towel and displayed her glorious cuts. Her calves were hugely pronounced and her three teardrop hamstrings pushed into her chest. As Alexa checked her toes by wiggling her foot, the rippling motions bought her full leg to life. Combined with the workout before and the steam of the locker room, she glistened as if she were a living marble statue. As she straightened herself, she turned toward Emma who was openly gawking at the hulking girl infront of her.
    "Don't they look nice..?", she asked presenting a half lifted leg towards Emma at the same time acknowledging Emma's leering. Emma stirred up and hesitated before she answered, "they look nice". Alexa set her foot down and straightened up on her tippy toes mimicking high heeled footwear. Her stomach went into a half vacuum while her bulging chest plates that were her pecs lifted upwards as she inhaled a little. She tightened her body into a front and quarter turn pose. Emma's heart skipped a beat and her insides tingled a little as she took in the full glory of Alexa. The slabs of beef forming her pecs did a little jiggle as her pectoral bone disappeared under feathered sinews. As her pecs curved under, her abdominal wall slightly curved tight inward and cobblestone bricks of her abs bulged in high relief. "So how do I look?", she questioned. As she waited for a response and received none from Emma, She stretched her arms to her sides and put up a mind boggling double biceps pose. A startled moan escaped Emma's lips..."Gawd..".
    "Yes, that was the appropriate response....", she said in half disinterest clearly reveling in the open admiration of the comparatively weak waif that was Emma. "Why don't you come here and show me your admiration?", asked Alexa. Emma slowly moved subconsciously toward Alexa as a strong hand accosted her and pushed her toward the floor.
    Emma gawked openly and Alexa just laughed at the sudden pause in the mood. "Why don't you show me how much you want my body? Kiss these bulging muscles of my arms. These 15 and half inch pythons that could choke you or do you want to pass out while licking my throbbing clit between these 28 inches of rock hard thighs?" she snickered. And for effect she let her towel drop to the floor. As if on cue, Emma stumbled on imaginary feet and fell face down towards Alexa's feet. "Good... Good...... Goooood.....", moaned Alexa as she reveled in the worship of this pathetic girl.
    "Pick yourself up girl....., and save the ass kissing for later", Alexa interjected. "You are still not strong enough for what I have to teach you. I could still break you without even knowing it If we were to engage in the kind of games I have for my subs. But soon, any day from now you will be. Then you will feel, TRULY FEEL my godly power", she said aloud. "You will need to eat more for this next phase of the training....". Emma stood up and toweled the sweat from her brow and face. She moved as if in slow motion getting ready to leave. Alexa was quick to dress, donning some heels and skirt and skipped out in to paring lot.

Emma got dressed and sat on the bench pondering what had just happened. She needed to be like Alexa. No, more than her. Bigger and Stronger. 'EAT More...", Alexa's words echoed back in her mind. She rose from her bench and walked to her car. Training top inside her light half opened jacket, she stood as usual at her car door. Her reflection in the morning sun was bright. Cracking open her Jacket, she crunched her abs and clicked a selfie. Posting it with #transformyourself #fmg #fitness4life #ironwill #musclegirl.
  • #14 by spar1988 on 15 May 2021
  • Awesome stuff so far loving our girls growth!
Pages:
Actions