Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577379 Posts in 73484 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 08:46:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Laydee Zeena
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Laydee Zeena  (Read 3501 times)

Offline machiaveli

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Laydee Zeena
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2016, 12:03:26 am »
Folks,

I had a session with Zeena this week. We have done a gym date and then we went to her private place to have a wrestling session and lift & carry. I had a fantastic time with her.

It was very easy to set up the session, she answered emails promptly and she was very helpful in recommending the type of session we should have.

The first thing to notice about her is how drop dead gorgeous she is. She has a very pretty face, a curvy and muscular physique. Everything about her is natural: she does not have any sign of steroids which is common in the industry. She is as feminine as it gets. Her cleavage is distracting, to say the least.

She is also very nice and friendly, always smiling and has a positive attitude. She is also immensely strong. When I went to see her I already knew that she can squat three times my body weight which would cause any man gulp. But there are no words to describe how I felt when I actually met her. We started with the leg press machine, starting from a setting which was already difficult for me, adding weight gradually. I couldn't add any weight after the initial setting, but she continued to add 40kg weights at a time, seven times. This is all with a smile on her face, without any strain at all. Then, at another leg press machine she told me that I can set any resistance for her. OK, you've asked for it, I said, and I put on the maximum weight the machine had. She then put on her mischievous smile, looked in my eyes and started to do leg presses with the maxed out machine without making a sweat. This girl's leg strength is beyond belief.

Then we went to her private place where she showed me some BJJ holds, but me in reverse scissors and lifted me in a number of ways, needless to say that she did all lifts effortlessly.

Quark44

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2016, 11:37:29 am »
Hello machiaveli !
Thank you very much for your great report.
The crucial question is how much do you weigh in kg ?

Offline machiaveli

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2016, 09:25:56 pm »
Hi,

Just north of 70kgs.

Quark44

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 12:06:04 am »

j635746

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 05:32:20 pm »
It seems some people like to mess things up...
I exchanged a couple of emails with Laydee Zeena and she told me that she was thinking of quitting. Someone has posted stuff online that she feels violates her privacy and decency. She quite enjoys sessioning but the behaviour of a small minority could well bring this to a close for her. From her photos, this would be a real shame and a loss to the already sparse scene in the UK.
Gutless trolls who have nothing better to do.  I bet they would not say that to her face and have probably never had a session in the first place.  I hope we don't lose her because she enjoys doing them and is a really nice lady.

j635746

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 05:36:39 pm »
    I thinks she cries wolf a little bit.
Strange.  You normally get the facts first then comment.

j635746

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 05:49:03 pm »
I saw her post  today regarding this issue and I do feel sorry for her. Unfortunately these are some of the risks performers have to encounter with online trolling and cyber-bullying.

Someone needs to tidy up her grammar and spelling because it was cringey to read.
When you start doing sessions, there is always a risk that you will lose your privacy as your stage and real name will be linked.  However trolling and cyber-bullying crosses the line and is unacceptable.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2016, 11:21:30 am »

Just a joy to have you back after you couldn't hack retirement.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2016, 11:23:20 am »
How do you mean?

Her departures from the scene don't tend to last.  Great lady, though.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline neilmc

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2016, 02:19:05 pm »
How do you mean?

Let's not encourage that behaviour though

j635746

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2016, 03:10:34 am »

It's a long story.  I may even tell you about it one day.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 10:46:54 am »

It's a long story.  I may even tell you about it one day.

I lose enough time I can't ever get back reading one line.   I think it would be as tedious as one of the session scenarios you send women.  Wink

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 10:48:34 am »
How do you mean?

The point being that she goes to ground and then shrugs it off.  I'd rather she just lets it wash over her and save the time away re-inventing herself.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2016, 04:07:55 pm »
How do you mean?

The point being that she goes to ground and then shrugs it off.  I'd rather she just lets it wash over her and save the time away re-inventing herself.

agreed, she always seems to have a mixture of photos showing a mixture of body types, (some from what i assume are before she moved away from BB some after)  would be nice if she just posted a couple recent ones so we knew what shape shes actually in

Alina-fan

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2016, 06:03:30 am »
I think she would send you recent if you asked her (nicely) to do so.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Laydee Zeena

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View