Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by kostas on 29 Sep 2016
  • Hi , with which models of hbc did you have a bad experiance and you didhnt like her ;;
  • #2 by slim on 28 Aug 2017
  • ChristinneFit. Led me into private with an explicit "yes" to a special request that I had. She kept stringing me on and never delivered on the request.

I simply wanted her to show her weight on the scales and she kept ignoring the question. I think she was probably exaggerating her weight to fulfil our fantasies, as others have said about other models here, and therefore didn't want to show her real weight.
  • #3 by kostas on 29 Aug 2017
  • I have never done  a private show with her , since she is hiding all the time  in premium chat. Hope you left after 2 -3 minutes and didht waiting her and giving her to many money..
  • #4 by jogck on 25 Oct 2017
  • AthleticWrestler. She lies anything just to take you in private. She inflates her biceps size as 48 cm, which are not even 40 cm in real. She also lied about a toy I had requested for private.

But She is Hot. I just wish she was not into lying
  • #5 by blackute on 18 Nov 2017
  • Biceps_Ella for sure, she used to be really accommodating, get her clothes off easily, but now it's all about the $$$ and no understanding of remaining loyal to her long term fans. 
  • #6 by Rodned3 on 19 Dec 2017
  • Danger_Zone. She's hot but extremely boring. She keeps looking at her phone CONSTANTLY, even in 1on1.

BeautyIsABeast, I've done 3 sessions with her, and in each one she answers her phone and forgets she's even in a session. I'm pretty respectful towards the models so it can't be me. I've heard similar experiences from others so I'm not the only one.
  • #7 by am75 on 07 Jan 2018
  • ROUGHMISTRESS, she was very rude and killed my session with her after 3min into it I asked if she did full nude before the session started she said yes in 1 on 1.So I took her to pvt and after about 2 min or so of screwing off I asked her about nude and she ended the session so I got screw outta my money
  • #8 by FemFlexUSA on 07 Jan 2018
  • She keeps looking at her phone CONSTANTLY, even in 1on1.

...in each one she answers her phone and forgets she's even in a session.
    If you're having these types of experiences, please let us know so that we can counsel the models on the site in order to help them improve their performances. Additionally, we can issue any refunds, when indicated.

• #9 by durbistehrlert on 13 Jan 2018
  • Wow, I'm surprised you had a bad time with roughmistress. I've taken her pvt a few times and she's been fantastic! Nice to talk to, sexy voice and accent, incredible body and not afraid to show everything! Perhaps you caught her on a bad day but I've only ever had a great time.
  • #10 by kostas on 21 Jan 2018
  • ROUGHMISTRESS, she was very rude and killed my session with her after 3min into it I asked if she did full nude before the session started she said yes in 1 on 1.So I took her to pvt and after about 2 min or so of screwing off I asked her about nude and she ended the session so I got screw outta my money
    Someone made 3 comments about getting stolen by her, he asked her if she would wear a special outfit , she said yes but came back and wore it after he had only 10 credits left. He also said that in 1-1 she  left and came back after he hadht any credits   Somehow , these 3 comments have been deleated today. So does that mean thay models can deleate all the negative comments that they have on their profiles;; Thats funny and stupid if really happens. Anyway , be careful.
  • #11 by am75 on 23 Jan 2018
  • juat had DALLAS_AND_SHIANNESH bock me for no reason chick was sitting there with the entire bottom of her tits hanging out. and i commented "damn thats some nice under boob" BOOM! blocked!!

if them bitches only knew how much money i have spent and do spend. oh well their loss
  • #12 by fp909 on 23 Jan 2018
  • Danger_Zone. She's hot but extremely boring. She keeps looking at her phone CONSTANTLY, even in 1on1.

BeautyIsABeast, I've done 3 sessions with her, and in each one she answers her phone and forgets she's even in a session. I'm pretty respectful towards the models so it can't be me. I've heard similar experiences from others so I'm not the only one.

I'm very surprised at both of these. Danger has always been great on cam for me and I try to make time if she's available.

Beauty, i understand, has had a lot of changes in her life recently and has been on and off of cam. But she's been back recently. There have been a couple of instances where I've been in and she's had to jet for someone at the door but she's either come right back or apologized whether or not i sent a message.
  • #13 by FemFlexUSA on 26 Jan 2018
  • Please do not hesitate to let us know when you have an issue with a performer or even a technical issue with the show itself.  We want everyone to get good value for their time on the site and if a performer is not operating with that mindset, please inform us.  Sometimes a model is frustrated because her computer is not behaving or maybe her boyfriend just ran over her cat - who knows - but either way, we want to make sure that guests have a good time when they visit the site.  Whenever a show fails to meet a reasonable performance standard, we have no problem issuing the appropriate refunds, so please let us know in a timely manner by using the "CONTACT US" link on the site and we'll gladly address your concern, usually within 24 hours.  Thank you!
  • #14 by am75 on 25 Feb 2018
  • so rude i will never give her my money,yes shes hot as hell but no personality

• #15 by fp909 on 27 Feb 2018
  • my dude you need to clear out that inbox STAT
Pages:
Actions