Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573902 Posts in 72750 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 08:51:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Bucket List
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Bucket List  (Read 13673 times)

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Session Bucket List
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2021, 11:11:08 pm »

Great list. Hoping to see Dominique Danger when she’s in Vegas later this month.

Is Amber Deluca still active?

I'm sure you'll have a great time with Dominique.

Amber's SG page says that she is  taking a break during COVID,  but that she intends to be back.  On her IG she posted a few months ago that she was vaccinated  & dreaming about travel, but no timetable yet.

Forum Saradas

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2021, 06:19:28 pm »
Semi on topic I just wish Mary Ann Graves wound up sessioning. She was on wb270 and was all set to go as I even email her and got a response but she got cold feet and a temporary pause turned into a permanent one. What could have been!

Online mra78

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2021, 09:02:35 pm »
I regret passing up on Jessika Bond so much

She was coming to my city and I scheduled, then she had to cancel so I scheduled with someone else. Then she said she was coming again and I dind't have money for another session and I didnt want to cancel the other one

Saw Jessika Bond once during her brief time active--incredibly strong. Gone too quick.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2021, 04:57:35 pm »
Irene Anderson - but she doesn’t come to US often and
Heather Armbrust and Laura Carolyn

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2021, 09:38:18 pm »

Yep, both bucket list misses on my part.  LC was one of the most shredded women I'd ever seen . . . but alas, only saw her at one of the Expos at a table . . . yet, still thick as hell.  Armbrust . . . well, I shed a tear now and then that I missed her, but try not to dwell on it.  LOL!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2021, 11:04:00 pm »
Had the fortune of seeing LC at her best, right before the Tampa show. Just unreal physique and also a very cool/down to earth lady. Saw her a couple more times the following year, but she stopped posting travel on WB after that. I think in another thread some people said she’s still very much active, but you have to go to her neck of the woods in Canada….which you can’t do right now unless you live in Canada.

HA is still around and has a listing on SG. Living in Vegas now and she occasionally tours. If you look at her IG, she looks like 80-85% of what she did in her competitive days. You haven’t missed her just yet if she’s still on your bucket list.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2021, 02:18:06 am »

Yep, both bucket list misses on my part.  LC was one of the most shredded women I'd ever seen . . . but alas, only saw her at one of the Expos at a table . . . yet, still thick as hell.  Armbrust . . . well, I shed a tear now and then that I missed her, but try not to dwell on it.  LOL!
Heather is still active man.  Was in SD until recently, moved to Vegas in February. Not as big as she once was, but still big, thick and on point.  She's an epic session.
Yo.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2021, 03:51:15 am »

Heather is still active man.  Was in SD until recently, moved to Vegas in February. Not as big as she once was, but still big, thick and on point.  She's an epic session.
Seconded. I've been seeing Heather off and on for more than 15 years. She is a bit smaller now but she's still gorgeous, she's (often) in better shape than she was in her offseason when she competed and she's still strong as hell. Yoga has helped her flexibility so if anything her posing is even hotter than before.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2021, 02:04:18 pm »
I have to give a "shout out" to a lady I met when I first began sessioning many, many, many moons ago.  I particularly remember this encounter because she was traveling with another lady and they shared a suite...so the whole time we were all doing our "thing" we could hear the activity in the other room.  :laugh:

Anyway as I was really into seeing as many different ladies as possible during those days, we never re-connected and the years somehow slipped by.  Until this weekend...

I decided to finally see Robin Fightbabe again and am sooooo happy I did.   Our trip down "memory lane" as to the people we have met and gotten to know over the years was incredible!!!  And we could have spent the entire time reminiscing  :)  But the main thing I have taken away is not only is she a good person and fun to be with, but for one who can "take a good scissors" she is now right at the top of my list!!!

She is obviously one of the smaller ladies, but her activities include yoga plus general fitness and her legs and her technique are perfect for wrapping you up and slowly squeezing you into submission.  And for me, that's saying something...     

Offline Dthump2000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2021, 07:07:54 pm »
Has anyone seen Ms Xtreme Muscle (CG) lately?   Is she still crazy big?

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2021, 11:00:08 pm »
This is the list of women I have seen, to the best of my recollection. An * besides the name indicates it was extremely memorable. Below that are women I haven't seen I would still like to see

SESSIONED WITH

Tigra *
Kasie Cavanaugh*
Malibu
Robin *
Kristi Etzold
Goddess Anat *
Jolene Hexx *
Pocahontas *
Sarah Brooke *
Jennifer Thomas *
Veronika Valentine
Lora Ottenad *
Pandora
Lilly Ice *
Dez Desire *
Tomiko *
Savannah Fox *
Lana Luxor *
Remi
Camila *
Yasmin*
Agatha Delicious *
Megan Jones
Fiesty Feminista *
Skylar Rene *
Anji
Mistress Kara *
Chloe Cummings *
Sara Lips
Kourtney Olsen *
Ava Simone *
Scorpion
Liz Lightspeed
Christine Dupree
Gina Jones
Allie Parker
Kordelia Devonshire *
Cheyenne Jewel *
Juicy Jazmynne
Veve Lane
Sinthia Bee*
Tyler Dare *
Bella Ink *
 I think that's it, but it's possible I forgot someone. My favorites are Jolene Hexx and Pocahontas

WANT TO SESSION WITH

Gia Primo
Safa Warda
Bianca Blance
Lake Fire
Rage
Orsi B
Miss V
Fit Beast
Big Red
Paris Love
Terramizu
Kelly Winterss
Miss Daisy Paige
Kayla Woods

Offline HarleyKG

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness & Wrestling
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2021, 11:50:58 pm »
Many good choices here.  My bucket list would be things like two women in a session, longer sessions, sessions at a beach under the moonlight at midnight, travel through Europe seeing ladies, etc.

Would certainly like to see Heather Armbrust, Lisa Cross, WildKat, Lora Ottenad among many others. 

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2021, 08:11:08 am »
Harley I had a AMAZING session with Kandylegs and another fbb last month. It was one of the best sessions I’ve had. Having two fbbs in the same bed with you is amazing in the beginning it was overwhelming and then the session slows down you get in the moment and then you realize wow I’m in the bed with two beautiful woman. Im lucky I found the right two ladies. I definitely recommend a session with two fbbs who have the right chemistry which is what I had with Kandy and the other fbb. Heather, Lora and wildkat are all legends I’ve had over 20 sessions between the 3. I’ve never met Lisa but I’m on her onlyfans and look forward to meeting her when she comes to the states.

Offline HarleyKG

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness & Wrestling
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2021, 07:45:33 am »
Harley I had a AMAZING session with Kandylegs and another fbb last month. It was one of the best sessions I’ve had. Having two fbbs in the same bed with you is amazing in the beginning it was overwhelming and then the session slows down you get in the moment and then you realize wow I’m in the bed with two beautiful woman. Im lucky I found the right two ladies. I definitely recommend a session with two fbbs who have the right chemistry which is what I had with Kandy and the other fbb. Heather, Lora and wildkat are all legends I’ve had over 20 sessions between the 3. I’ve never met Lisa but I’m on her onlyfans and look forward to meeting her when she comes to the states.

Cool.  That sounds amazing. Love to hear more.  DM me?

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2021, 08:35:40 am »
I tried to Dm it didn’t work you can try and Dm me

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Bucket List

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View