• pym395
  • #5 by pilatus70 on 30 Jan 2010
  • Greattt physique...

• pilatus70
  • #6 by Mr Leffots is back on 03 Sep 2010
    • Mr Leffots is back
  • #7 by AMG lite on 05 Dec 2010
  •  Some Info about PAM:

The first breath I took was in Port Lavaca, Texas. Although I have travelled extensively, including Germany, Austria, Israel and England, and have lived in different parts of the U.S., including Michigan, Hawaii and California, my heart has always been in Texas and that is where I have returned. I now live in Spring, Texas with my family. My husband and two children are the center of my life. I enjoy my personal training profession which I practice under my company name of Amazon Fitness. I have always been athletic and have enjoyed sports. I competed in Volleyball and in Track I ran the 400 meter dash and relay and the 800 meter relay. I enjoy snow skiing, water skiing, and windsurfing.

I first started working out with weights when I lived in Corpus Christi, Texas in 1985. Initially I didn't intend to compete. However, I loved the way it shaped my body, and after being encouraged to try a competition, I was hooked when I won first place in middleweight at my first contest, the Lackland Classic in San Antonio in 1986. I competed in several competitions around Texas from then until 1990 when I entered the Texas Championships and placed second in the lightweight division. After my second child came along I decided to devote myself to raising my young children and stopped competing for ten years. I continued to work out during those years although my intensity and consistency were lagging. In 2000 I started working out seriously again and competed in the John Sherman Competition in Houston in 2001. In 2002 I competed in the Texas Championships and in 2003 I won first in the heavyweight at the Texas Championships. I've been competing nationally since 2003 and have entered the USA, the Jr. Nationals, the Nationals and the Master's Nationals competitions with varying placings at each competition. You can find more detailed information on these placings on my personal website.

A typical day in my life starts out with training clients at my personal training studio. I do my own workout midday and then I'm back to training clients in the evening. I consistently work out at least 5 days a week.  I often change my workout programs, but a typical program would be as follows, alternating days:
    Day 1: Chest and Back
    Day 2: Legs and Biceps
    Day 3: Shoulders and Triceps and Calves

When I'm training in the off-season I take more rest between sets and use heavier weights and when dieting for a contest I increase my intensity and do more super-sets, drop sets, less rest between sets and much more cardio.

My measurements in inches are:
    Biceps 15.5"
    Legs 24.5"
    Waist 27"
    Contest weight 142 lbs.
    Off-season weight 160 lbs.

My best lifts are:
    Bench press -210 lb.
    Leg press - 1000 lbs!!!!
    Chin-ups - using 45 lb. plate for 6 reps

My best bodypart is my back. It has always been the easiest bodypart for me to develop and seems to respond quickly to stimuli. I love to do chin-ups and rowing exercises. I really enjoy working out and can't think of any exercise that I don't like. Like I said, I'm hooked on this. It's a lot of fun for me! I really enjoy my workouts. The only part about bodybuilding I don't enjoy is the dieting. I'm sure everyone feels the same about dieting!!!

Women's bodybuilding today is confused. At many contests there is such discrepancy between the judges choice and the audience's choice. It seems that judges are looking for different things from contest to contest, sometimes it is the most defined and others the most size, and still others somewhere in between. Bodybuilding is hard to judge because there is no definite set of ideal physique qualities. Different people have different ideas about what they think the perfect physique should be. It has always been this way and always will be this way. I shape my body this way because I love the look. I love big defined muscles. Some would say I look too masculine. That is their opinion. I don't do this to make them happy. I do this to make me happy. I love the way I look. I compete in bodybuilding because I have to have a goal so I can stay on the diet to achieve the definition. Without the goal of competition I know I wouldn't have the discipline needed to reach this extreme definition. I can do it with the goal.

Recent competitions:
    Masters Nationals 2007 - 5th place Light-Heavyweight
    Masters Nationals 2006 - 3rd place Heavyweight
    Masters Nationals 2005 - 2nd place Heavyweight
    I took 3rd in the Light-Heavyweight division at the 2004 Jr. Nationals. I
    was the highest placing newcomer in the heavier weight divisions.
    2004 Ronnie Coleman Classic - 1st place Light-Heavyweight + Overall

• AMG lite
  • #8 by musclegoon on 12 Jul 2013
  • #9 by musclegoon on 13 Jul 2013
  • All the pics in this thread one link!!!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?56clp52c29b2a2o
  • #10 by Glenfiddich on 13 Oct 2014
    • Glenfiddich
  • #11 by zzico76 on 14 Oct 2014
  • sexy!!!!

• #12 by Pam Franklin on 15 Oct 2014
  • Hi Guys,  Glad you like my pictures!  Wow, I haven't seen some of those in a long time...like the ones from the 80's!  It reminds me of how long I've been competing!  I have my competition history on my website under the About Me tab.  My last competition - the 2014 Pittsburgh Pro Masters - was a lot of fun.  It's a lot more fun winning!  Since that was my first pro show win, it will always be a special memory for me.  I put up some training videos on my personal training website so please check those out too! 

Pam Franklin
    www.pamfranklin.com
    www.amazonfitness.us
  • #13 by Pam Franklin on 15 Oct 2014

• Here's a pic from a couple weeks ago.  I was on a cruise and this is a small island off the coast of Belize called Goff's Caye.  Snorkeling, lobster and rum punch made a great day!

Pam Franklin
    www.pamfranklin.com
    www.amazonfitness.us
  • #14 by Female Bodybuilding on 15 Oct 2014
  • Welcome Pam  :-*
  • #15 by DamageControl on 17 Oct 2014
  • You still look super Pam!
Pages:
Actions