Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574129 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:44:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  muscleangels
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: muscleangels  (Read 19549 times)

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Muscleangels daily bandwidth
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 08:45:13 pm »
I can't really wrap my head around the purpose of download limits.  It might have had a purpose when bandwith for sites was very limited and if many started downloading everything at once others couldn't browse the site properly.
But that was in the fucking nineties. Just enough with this limiting crap. And some sites aren't even upfront about it. You find out after paying. They get no sympathy from me after trolling their paying customers.

It's so some freeloaders who happen to come across a working password can't rip the entire site before the admin realizes the pass has been compromised

Forum Saradas

m76

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2016, 08:44:57 pm »

It's so some freeloaders who happen to come across a working password can't rip the entire site before the admin realizes the pass has been compromised
And that justifies making your paying customers life miserable?  No, if you have problems with password security then update your site security.  Most sites security is so flawed and lacking that it's no wonder that passwords get stolen. I even had my credit card details stolen and $1000 lifted off my account before I noticed because I used it on a site that had lacking security. So no. Update your site security, don't make your paying customers suffer because of your bad security practices.

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
Does muscle angels offer nude content?
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2016, 06:58:10 am »
I joined awefilms and they have a pretty good balance. I like a little bit of everything. I was a member of the female muscle network but their updates began to lack. Is muscle tease any good? I like a mix of nudity, quality models, and good variety any recommendations?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Does muscle angels offer nude content?
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2016, 09:21:06 pm »
No MA doesn't have nude stuff... but their other site, femalemusclemovies has all that stuff and more.

MT is ok. There is a *lot* of historical clips & photos, so join to grab all those. The clips can be very samey - usual footage of the girl pumping up with a lot of focus on boobs. There are also a lot of girls with no muscle and the music on the clips alternates between 2 or 3 horrible music pieces - so mute them :)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2016, 11:16:51 pm »
Thank you very much for that new awesome site I just joined awefilms  so I guess next month.

Offline Aokusa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2016, 03:04:44 pm »
cool i didnt know about this site , wish they would just have this content on MA as it seems FMM is stream only  :'(

No MA doesn't have nude stuff... but their other site, femalemusclemovies has all that stuff and more.

MT is ok. There is a *lot* of historical clips & photos, so join to grab all those. The clips can be very samey - usual footage of the girl pumping up with a lot of focus on boobs. There are also a lot of girls with no muscle and the music on the clips alternates between 2 or 3 horrible music pieces - so mute them :)

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2016, 08:45:18 pm »
cool i didnt know about this site , wish they would just have this content on MA as it seems FMM is stream only  :'(

They have a clips4sale site as well, but of course that is $$ per clip

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2016, 03:15:25 am »
Thanks guys for all the different points of view I appreciate it a lot. Please let me know how I can contribute more to our community so more people can know of these beautiful women.

Offline Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2019, 07:17:28 pm »

Call me crazy but most of these sites have a monthly membership fee of $20 or so. I have a hard time thinking that people are seriously looking to rip that off, esp. when you can join for a month, take whatever you want, then quit. Nice idea but again this isn't the 90's.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2019, 07:41:27 am »
DON'T WASTE EITHER YOUR TIME OR MONEY. They say 6 GB, but they will block you at 3 GB.
I Saradas

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2019, 09:01:44 pm »
DON'T WASTE EITHER YOUR TIME OR MONEY. They say 6 GB, but they will block you at 3 GB.

Absolutely.

Offline mscene

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
muscleangels
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2021, 05:00:14 am »
I am surprised to go back so many pages and not see this site mentioned. Maybe I didn't go back far enough... Either way great quality video and models always in phenomenal shape. Massive archive as well of some fbbs you don't see so much of any more. Alina Popa, Kashma, Alesha, Sarah Hayes, Margie, Andrea Shaw you name it.

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
Re: muscleangels
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2021, 06:24:22 am »
i agree. my fave website to join once in a while. annie and crew do a great job.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: muscleangels
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2021, 07:56:14 pm »
great quality video and models always in phenomenal shape

agreed. probably the best video of any site.

it'd be good if they mixed up the content a bit like they used to  - armwrestling, other lifts etc.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  muscleangels

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View