Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by hasp1988 on 28 Apr 2013
  • Any fbb or wrestlers coming Dubai soon? Wud love a wrestling session with extras. Any help guys on getting a session meeting?
  • #2 by gatorvin on 29 Apr 2013
  • there's been quite a few come to dubai (i live in dubai). brigy, anna m strong, ms xena, jana l-s, kasie cavanagh and others. i do everything i can to try to get anyone remotely nearby to come out here. they all seem to love it when they do.
  • #3 by hwillish on 23 May 2013
  • Well I just saw a huge world tour of Kat Connors and looks like she will be in Dubai next week (May 29-30) and some other places quite far away. If you check her site www.wild-kat.com you can find a world wide tour. (India, Australia, Hawaii, Europe)
    I may go in her luggage. :laugh:
    Just met again for eh....100th session, and look forward to the 101th....!
  • #4 by gk on 26 May 2013
  • Heard that Panther from London is been residing in Dubai, she has been on radio silence but her email should still be valid. I rememebr her from the London years amasing body and very skilled in wrestling, if she is still around well worth meeting her
  • #5 by richvan on 28 May 2013
  • If anyone ever finds a way to reach Panther please post or message me.  She is on my bucket list of sessions!
  • #6 by gk on 30 May 2013
  • She has an email and telephone number at wb270 under Panther located in London/UK. She was quite responsive a few years ago, send her an email and if you do not hear from her for a few days send a reminder. If you meet her, please give us an update of her recent looks and attitude. She had an amasing figure and was very beatiful and also a very skilled wrestler, she was heavily involved in martial arts as well
  • #7 by Donald on 11 May 2014
  • Hi....i travel to Dubai often. Does anyone know about sessions there? Please do post.
    Thank you in advance
  • #8 by AlanaSnow on 11 May 2014
  • Keep an eye out for WildKat, I know she travels there often as well. ;)

XOXO
    • AlanaSnow
  • #9 by BreeWrestles on 30 May 2015
  • I'm offering sessions in Dubai June 15-17.
    http://www.wb270.com/asia/bree.htm

Few spots left.
    BreeWrestles@gmail.com
    • BreeWrestles
  • #10 by BreeWrestles on 30 May 2015
  • Hi guys,

I'm offering sessions in Dubai June 15-17.
    http://www.wb270.com/asia/bree.htm

I'd like to make a Dubai visit every 3-4 months.

Bree

• BreeWrestles
  • #11 by LPN on 17 Sep 2015
  • Hi! I read on wb270 that Claudia Muscle will travel to Dubai in october. I had a session with her in Switzerland.She's incredibly gorgeous and sexy,a real goddess.
    • LPN
  • #12 by StrongNtasty on 28 Jun 2020
  • Hi guys,
    i am planing to come to Dubai between 8th and 14th july.
    silvia.rosa.fit@icloud.com

@ session girls, wb270 and Hbc cam as Strong and tasty

Pages:
Actions