Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572416 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:54:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Polyglot a pioneer poster
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Polyglot a pioneer poster  (Read 43602 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Polyglot a pioneer poster
« on: April 17, 2013, 07:11:39 am »
This thread is in honour of Polyglot, who was a prolific picture poster in newsgroups like alt.amazon-women.admirers, in the 1990's. He was a major provider of muscle material, which was much harder to come by than today, unless you were a photographer at the contests of course, of which there were many more than today.
He / She always watermarked his posts, but I doubt he actually took the pictures, unless you know different?

Polyglot usually named his subject in the file name, so no need to ask "who is this?" if you don't know, download and look at the file name.

Please post any Polyglot branded pics you  have to contribute here, but if you spot an athlete you have pics of, but are not "Polyglot" branded, by all means post in that athletes thread on the forum, or start your own new thread for that athlete.

Let's try to keep this thread "Polyglot Only".

Enjoy this random selection of memorable muscle.

Forum Saradas

Polyglot a pioneer poster
« on: April 17, 2013, 07:11:39 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Polyglot a pioneer poster
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 07:29:14 am »
More from Polyglot, who always posted the prettiest muscle. Lets start with Michelle Andrea

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 07:45:16 am »
A few unknowns in this Polyglot set.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 07:58:18 am »
Polyglot at 1999 Emerald cup. Was Polyglot the photographer?

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 08:00:57 am »
Wynne Hendry by Polyglot

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 08:13:01 am »
Shellie Beattie, by Polyglot

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 07:58:35 pm »

Thank you and K++ for this fantastic thread, timmon. Very nice indeed.

As far as this lady is concerned:  it is the gorgeous Marsha Radford (formerly Marsha Hall).

See pics I posted there: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=59203.0

OdoHerr

User is currently banned [View]

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 08:10:03 pm »
Wow, thanks for all these. I know I have some of them, but don't think I ever grabbed this many Polyglot pics
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 03:15:49 am »
This thread is in honour of Polyglot, who was a prolific picture poster in newsgroups like alt.amazon-women.admirers, in the 1990's. He was a major provider of muscle material, which was much harder to come by than today, unless you were a photographer at the contests of course, of which there were many more than today.
He / She always watermarked his posts, but I doubt he actually took the pictures, unless you know different?

Polyglot usually named his subject in the file name, so no need to ask "who is this?" if ou don't know, download and look at the file name.

Please post any Polyglot branded pics you kay have to contribute here, but if you spot an athlete you have pics of, but are not "Polyglot" branded, by all means post in that athletes thread on the forum, or start your own new thread for that athlete.

....snip.....

One note, there are Polyglot images that don't have his nick on them, but they are easily Identified as his with the file name, etc.   I even have a couple around somewhere that he re-posted latter that had the logo in them. 

There are actually several threads with polyglot images in them around here. 
I'll let everyone have the fun finding them and maybe discovering a pic or two they don't have, but I will give everyone a clue "some of the woman's threads have more polyglot images.".

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 06:27:09 am »

Thank you and K++ for this fantastic thread, timmon. Very nice indeed.

As far as this lady is concerned:  it is the gorgeous Marsha Radford (formerly Marsha Hall).

See pics I posted there: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=59203.0

OdoHerr
Thanks OdoHerr.  Marsha is a stunner, I guessed you would be able to fill in some names. Fantastic that Polyglot always took the trouble to name his files by athlete name, but even he was stumped by the odd one or 2!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 06:28:32 am »
Thanks everyone who has contributed so far and said thanks, I've K'd you all!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 06:33:57 am »

Polyglot usually named his subject in the file name, so no need to ask "who is this?" if ou don't know, download and look at the file name.

Please post any Polyglot branded pics you kay have to contribute here, but if you spot an athlete you have pics of, but are not "Polyglot" branded, by all means post in that athletes thread on the forum, or start your own new thread for that athlete.

....snip.....

One note, there are Polyglot images that don't have his nick on them, but they are easily Identified as his with the file name, etc.   I even have a couple around somewhere that he re-posted latter that had the logo in them. 

There are actually several threads with polyglot images in them around here. 
I'll let everyone have the fun finding them and maybe discovering a pic or two they don't have, but I will give everyone a clue "some of the woman's threads have more polyglot images.".
Yes, Polyglot was great by adding the athlete's name to the file, as I mentioned in my opening message. There definately are Polyglot pics on the Forum, and I probably have lots more hidden away under athlete's names, which I'll post here as I find them in the future. If you spot any Sar-Net, it would be great if you could also post.
Polyglot him / herself is almost part of Muscle memory as the posts were always well received on the news groups. Hope we find more!

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 08:10:43 am »
Polyglot had an important set with Sharon Bruneau, some of them already posted above; 
Some pics are not marked, don't know why.
Anyway, here is what I got.

67 pics:  http://www.mediafire.com/?p0fkik48xbx1mkr

OdoHerr
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 07:09:58 pm »
Thanks OdoHerr. I am beginning to wonder if Polyglot was a photographer and femuscle web site owner. The quality of his posts was superb. But if so, why post with no reference to the source site?

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 12:43:19 am »
Thanks OdoHerr. I am beginning to wonder if Polyglot was a photographer and femuscle web site owner. The quality of his posts was superb. But if so, why post with no reference to the source site?

Polyglot is a photographer his photo's have been in mags, one of the other photographers ID'ed him a long time ago in the NG's.   But I don't remember who he was now, as I said its been a long time ago now.  I may or may not have the info somewhere but I have no clue if I do or not, and I have no idea where to start looking right off.   

He did not have a personal web page back when he was posting these images.  I have no idea if he ever made his own page.  There are a lot of photographer pages that are not really advertised on FBB sites.   Polyglot did have images on several web pages,   DtV had some with his Polyglot ID and DtV name in them and as I recall he had some images on FBB's personal pages.   I don't remember which ones off hand but I probably have some images someplace which when I find them I will probably post unless they are plastered everywhere already.   

His photos are pretty identifiable, well at least the ones he scanned himself and posted even if he didn't put the Polyglot name on them(The first images he posted were clean with no name, but the image and the file name gave it away.   When he latter started posting under the Polyglot nom de fleur it was easy to add the older images to the set.).   Mag photo's were and for the most part still are edited and dithered bit maps, so its not as easy to ID to a photographer.   

I personally always liked the style of the images he scanned and posted.  Polyglot most always remembers what the subject of his image is, I.E. the FBB.  Many other photographers are too busy making the artistic composition and forget what the subject of the image is.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Polyglot a pioneer poster

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View