blackroids

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
479721 Posts in 62160 Topics by 26130 Members - Latest Member: Buster1998 May 15, 2021, 07:44:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Colette Guimond
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Colette Guimond  (Read 170101 times)

Offline on the rise

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Colette Guimond
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2021, 08:50:25 pm »
Reached out to Colette Guimond almost a week ago for a session on the East Coast. She replied with a lengthy e-mail on the services she offered: regular, sensual and a 3rd option. She said if I was interested to let her know. I told her I was but wanted to know if there was any difference between the sensual and 3rd option. She hasn't replied back since then. I'm wondering I upset her by asking for more details. I don't want to bombard her with e-mails but I'm trying to determine how to reengage. I was thinking maybe wait a couple of weeks or a month and see where it stands. I don't mind if she lost some muscle. I don't mind if she is exactly like her pictures. She does seem to offer what I"m looking for as far as a sensual session.  I'm not into the beating up and domination that some are. She made it known that's not her thing either. This would be my first session ever. I reached out to Debra D'andrea also and she kept my e-mail. I'm guessing Debra is going to keep things on hold until Covid settles downs eventually. I wouldn't be against having a session with someone else. But it would have to be sensual or FS.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2021, 05:04:01 am »
I don't see Miss Extreme Muscle Colette listed for a tour.  Sometimes you don't get a lot of reply attention, if you are not actually
setting up a session with a girl on a scheduled date in a city she will visit.     You may not have upset her, but if it sounds like you are
chatting for fun, they might stop responding, due to too many emails.   

Generally save your what do you offer emails for when it's actually possible to book, as in she is coming to your city or you are
going to hers.     Use WB270 + SG to monitor who is traveling and where, then contact them for rates, etc.               

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2021, 10:21:22 am »
Generally save your what do you offer emails for when it's actually possible to book, as in she is coming to your city or you are
going to hers.             

Exactly! If everybody would think this way, it would save the sessionettes much time and energy, that can be devoted to better stuff.

-Squeezemebaby

Offline on the rise

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2021, 01:44:41 am »
Thanks for the feedback guys. The information is helpful. I'll see what women are planning to travel to NYC either in the next few weeks or months. With cases spiking things are up in the air. If Colette does plan on doing so I'll reengage but be more straight forward.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2021, 05:46:14 am »
Reached out to Colette Guimond almost a week ago for a session on the East Coast. She replied with a lengthy e-mail on the services she offered: regular, sensual and a 3rd option. She said if I was interested to let her know. I told her I was but wanted to know if there was any difference between the sensual and 3rd option. She hasn't replied back since then. I'm wondering I upset her by asking for more details. I don't want to bombard her with e-mails but I'm trying to determine how to reengage. I was thinking maybe wait a couple of weeks or a month and see where it stands. I don't mind if she lost some muscle. I don't mind if she is exactly like her pictures. She does seem to offer what I"m looking for as far as a sensual session.  I'm not into the beating up and domination that some are. She made it known that's not her thing either. This would be my first session ever. I reached out to Debra D'andrea also and she kept my e-mail. I'm guessing Debra is going to keep things on hold until Covid settles downs eventually. I wouldn't be against having a session with someone else. But it would have to be sensual or FS.
both have FS on offer. Deb is better choice in my opinion but flaky with the emails if she has other projects on the go...she just ignores everything else. Suggest reach back out to her each 4-8 weeks.

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2021, 11:03:14 am »
Reached out to Colette Guimond almost a week ago for a session on the East Coast. She replied with a lengthy e-mail on the services she offered: regular, sensual and a 3rd option. She said if I was interested to let her know.

Will you be seeing Colette at or near her home turf? CG can be quite hit or miss depending on her mood, but the likelyhood of it being a good experience increases a lot if she is not traveling or touring. This is from my experience which dates back more than 5+ years, but my best session with Colette was definitely near her home town. She seemed way more relaxed in that setting.

I told her I was but wanted to know if there was any difference between the sensual and 3rd option. She hasn't replied back since then. I'm wondering I upset her by asking for more details. I don't want to bombard her with e-mails but I'm trying to determine how to reengage.

With Colette, most likely she is not upset. I have not had problems clarifying her "options".

This would be my first session ever.

Again Colette can be quite hit or miss, which is why I was wondering about what the location would be. No idea how her recent moods have been as it was quite some time since I saw her, but if you are unlucky you might wish you picked someone else.

Offline on the rise

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2021, 10:44:38 pm »
both have FS on offer. Deb is better choice in my opinion but flaky with the emails if she has other projects on the go...she just ignores everything else. Suggest reach back out to her each 4-8 weeks.

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind going forward.

What about Wild Kat? Does she have FS on offer?

Offline on the rise

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2021, 11:09:07 pm »
Reached out to Colette Guimond almost a week ago for a session on the East Coast. She replied with a lengthy e-mail on the services she offered: regular, sensual and a 3rd option. She said if I was interested to let her know.

Will you be seeing Colette at or near her home turf? CG can be quite hit or miss depending on her mood, but the likelyhood of it being a good experience increases a lot if she is not traveling or touring. This is from my experience which dates back more than 5+ years, but my best session with Colette was definitely near her home town. She seemed way more relaxed in that setting.

I told her I was but wanted to know if there was any difference between the sensual and 3rd option. She hasn't replied back since then. I'm wondering I upset her by asking for more details. I don't want to bombard her with e-mails but I'm trying to determine how to reengage.

With Colette, most likely she is not upset. I have not had problems clarifying her "options".

This would be my first session ever.

Again Colette can be quite hit or miss, which is why I was wondering about what the location would be. No idea how her recent moods have been as it was quite some time since I saw her, but if you are unlucky you might wish you picked someone else.

She would be meeting me in my hometown. Not sure If I'll be able to go to her location. That could change but it's not likely. I understand the point you're making. and thank you for sharing your experience. This is all new to me so any type of advice or information is well appreciated.

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2021, 06:06:37 am »
both have FS on offer. ...

FS is currently no-go with Colette.

Reached out to Colette Guimond almost a week ago for a session on the East Coast.

Also don't email these women about sessions when they are not touring, and if you don't live near enough(in this case Tampa, Florida) to them or aren't willing to travel to them. Don't be a goober, these women are likely already swamped with time-wasters and idiots, so don't be a time waster, don't be an idiot.

Offline on the rise

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2021, 06:53:59 pm »
Reached out to Colette Guimond almost a week ago for a session on the East Coast.

Also don't email these women about sessions when they are not touring, and if you don't live near enough(in this case Tampa, Florida) to them or aren't willing to travel to them. Don't be a goober, these women are likely already swamped with time-wasters and idiots, so don't be a time waster, don't be an idiot.
[/quote]

I'll keep that in mind moving forward.

Offline buckyboy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2021, 09:34:02 pm »

I did a review (many years ago) regarding Wild Kat.  I saw her at a private home in FLA.  It was a rollicking good time.  I think my eyes rolled back in my head!

Offline on the rise

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2021, 04:40:55 am »

I did a review (many years ago) regarding Wild Kat.  I saw her at a private home in FLA.  It was a rollicking good time.  I think my eyes rolled back in my head!

Sounds like you had a great time. Is the review on this site?

Offline Treklub

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2021, 07:04:32 pm »
I will be having a session with Colette in about a week and will keep everyone posted on her current session antics

Offline Dthump2000

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2021, 04:32:26 pm »
Did you have the session with Colette?  How was it?  How big is she?

Offline Dthump2000

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2021, 12:39:15 am »
I see Colette is touring again.  Anyone seeing her or have seen her lately?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Colette Guimond

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View