• #1 by RobMash on 08 Nov 2010
  • SONIA GONZALES
    Bikini Goddess of NOVEMBER 2010

qualified for the Bikini Goddess of the year
    Congratulations

Link for congratulate with her and invite her on the forum

http://www.soniag.net/contact.html

Biography:

was born and raised in Southern California to Maria Betters and Billl Gonzales. My mom has since remarried and I inherited a wonderful step dad, John Betters, who brought along a family of four of his own. I have an older brother C.P. and a younger brother Patrick.

As far back as I can remember both of my parents have always been involved in sports, my dad coached and played for the S.D. Soccers for years, and lifted weights as a hobby . My mom played on a women's adult soccer league and incorporated jazzercize as well ( remember Olivia Newton John? ). So sports were always a big part of my life.

Growing up I was involved in sports such as ballet, soccer, gymnastics, and cheerleading , but I didn't take it into my high school years, so when I got into high school they were offering weight lifting as an elective, and the rest is history. My freshmen year is when I started lifing weihgts and I have been hooked ever since.

While I was still in high school , I started an ROP class in cosmetology to become a hair stylist and manicurist. I would go to school all day then to my ROP class until 5 pm, then I would go to the gym afterwards. I was so hooked on the gym that I was Mon.- Fri. and I wouldn't ever skip a day. I loved it.

After graduating high school and cosmetology school I started working as a hair stylist and manicurist. And have been in the business for 11 yrs.

As for competing, I can honestly say this is my true passion, all of the preperation and anticipation of being on stage - this truely makes me whole and complete.

-Contest History-

2009 IFBB Figure International - 8th Place
    2008 IFBB Figure Olympia - 6th Place
    2008 IFBB Tournament Of Champions Pro Figure - 2nd Place
    2008 IFBB Figure International - 5th Place
    2007 IFBB Figure Olympia - 3rd Place
    2007 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure - First Place
    2007 IFBB California Pro Figure - 1st place
    2007 IFBB Figure International - 3rd Place
    2006 IFBB Tournament Of Champions Pro Figure - 3rd Place
    2006 NPC National Figure Championships - Overall (IFBB Professional Qualifier)
    2006 NPC Junior USA Figure Championships - 1st Place Class A
    2006 NPC Emerald Cup Figure Championships - Overall
    2004 NPC California State Figure Championships - 1st Place Class A
    2003 NPC Border States Figure Championships - 2nd Place Short Class
    2003 NPC Tournament Of Champions Figure Championships - 1st Place Short Class
    2003 NPC World Gym Figure Championships - 1st Place Short Class
    2003 NPC Max Muscle Naturals Figure Championships - 2nd Place Short Class

-Statistics-

Height: 5'
    Weight:  108
    Measurements: 34-23 -34
    Size: S
    Shoe: 6-1/2
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown

Pages:
Actions