Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579393 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 11, 2024, 12:12:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sessions during Covid-19.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sessions during Covid-19.  (Read 6023 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sessions during Covid-19.
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2020, 05:21:06 pm »
I have done several sessions. I've exercised common sense when around others and I haven't had any signs of illness in 3 months. Those I've met haven't mentioned anything post session when I've checked in with them either.

As expected.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2020, 03:06:47 pm »
Here's a sign of the times. Jennifer Abshire (Scar), a legendary sessionette, has listed a major travel schedule on sessiongirls.com and the wb270.com sites from late July to September across the U.S., around 40 or so cities. Ironically the schedule kind of tracks what is supposed to be MLB's abbreviated regular season.

I don't know the lady, I'm just a fan who never had the pleasure of sessioning with her. My first reaction was, "Yikes! Really?" Then I read this proviso from her on the wb270.com travel calendar: "I will take the extra precaution of measuring everyone's temperature when they walk in the door and any temperature over 100.0 will not be allowed to session and their deposit will be returned (the standard cut off is usually 100.4 so I'm going conservative). I will also ask you to wash your hands."

I haven't seen any other sessionette who's touring indicate anything like it. I'm basically retired from sessions, before Covid, but I have a question guys. What do you think? Does it sound reasonable? Would you set up an appointment?

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2020, 03:52:56 pm »
What do you think? Does it sound reasonable? Would you set up an appointment?
I excerpted the below from an article on healthline.com:
---------------------------------------------------------------
Taken on its own, experts say absence of fever isn’t a reliable screening tool for COVID-19.

“In fact, we now know that many people with COVID-19 don’t develop significant symptoms at all, or do so in a delayed manner, during which time they are nonetheless able to pass on the infection to others,” said Leo.

He explained that 100°F (37.8°C) is generally used as the cutoff for a true fever with regard to COVID-19 screening.

“There’s nothing magic about this number, and since temperature does fluctuate through the day, with lowest around 4:00 a.m. and highest around 4:00 p.m., true fever may go undetected earlier in the day,” he said.
---------------------------------------------------------------
So if you're concerned about getting covid from sessioning, this isn't significantly lowering the risk.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2020, 04:38:24 am »
I don't know the lady, I'm just a fan who never had the pleasure of sessioning with her. My first reaction was, "Yikes! Really?" Then I read this proviso from her on the wb270.com travel calendar: "I will take the extra precaution of measuring everyone's temperature when they walk in the door and any temperature over 100.0 will not be allowed to session and their deposit will be returned (the standard cut off is usually 100.4 so I'm going conservative). I will also ask you to wash your hands."

I haven't seen any other sessionette who's touring indicate anything like it. I'm basically retired from sessions, before Covid, but I have a question guys. What do you think? Does it sound reasonable? Would you set up an appointment?
I heard from someone else that they were checking temps.  That makes sense and improves the odds of not getting CV, but like the previous post, there is no guarantee.   

That is a long trip of 1 nighters.  If she got CV, there would be a lot to unwind.  While session guys are addicted to sessions, many are
still going to be cautious, so her booking volume may be lower than usual.   

Many of her cities are drive-able, so maybe she is driving.   That would give her better odds of not getting CV.   
Flying between all those cities would be risky for her to get CV.           

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2020, 01:15:01 pm »
Many of her cities are drive-able, so maybe she is driving.   That would give her better odds of not getting CV.   
Flying between all those cities would be risky for her to get CV.         
While I agree, all the interactions associated with traveling increases the risk she gets it, I'm looking at her primary risk being the actual sessions. Yeah, there are going to be some clients who have been holed up in their bunkers since March, haven't interacted with anyone, have been following guidelines, and are coming out for a session, because they just can't take it any longer. People like that have still gotten covid, so while they're a minimal risk, still not zero. Then there's the other type of client, who hasn't been taking this seriously. Engaging in high risk activities like sessions isn't a break in the pattern for them, it is their pattern. Given how many guys she's seeing on tour, I'm sure she'll be meeting her share of them, and if you session with her, you'll be meeting them secondhand.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2020, 05:08:15 am »
Did anyone see the bulk email she sent a few days ago?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline fbbstrong87

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2020, 04:47:53 am »
anyone had a session recently?  starting to get the itch but it's spiking again.  Curious about others' experiences.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2020, 04:10:31 am »
anyone had a session recently?  starting to get the itch but it's spiking again.  Curious about others' experiences.
I did a session that was the first day of a tour, one that was a 1 city trip and a 3rd that was driving.   

No guarantees, but I felt the CV odds were lower than being near the end of a 10-20 city tour.   

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2020, 11:46:45 am »
I was going to see Tapered Physique, when she came to Pittsburgh. I had to quarantine myself because I came into contact with a friend that tested positive for it. I was in quarantine for about a week up to that point, so I did get tested. However, my results didn’t come in until after the date. So we just did a Skype session instead. I did already see her last year, but it was still sad to switch it. I also did see Scar in August and I stayed healthy afterward.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2020, 09:49:18 pm »
I saw Mistress Treasure mid-November in NYC. That was my first session the whole entire. It was fantastic and I rarely get a chance to meet a Black muscle woman who will genuinely kick my ass so I risked it.

I'm 100% fine. However, with the rise here I am not going to see anyone.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2020, 04:25:58 pm »
I've done a few in recent months, understanding there's at least a small risk involved - my main concern is developing symptoms prior to a session and pissing away a deposit, haha - though I work from home and am typically quarantined by default anyway so I'm pretty 'safe' overall.  I've got a session scheduled with someone who was positive several weeks ago and has recovered, but otherwise it hasn't really come up as a concern, more just a discussion point when breaking the ice.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sessions during Covid-19.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View