Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572459 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:38:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Custom videos, lack of delivery
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Custom videos, lack of delivery  (Read 3746 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Custom videos, lack of delivery
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 07:42:47 am »
I know a lot of guys who are amazingly NAIVE and paying women who they never met a lot of money for customs.  Don’t be that guy! Seriously! Don’t!  I k ow a guy who’s lost at least $400-$600 on customs. Not spent, LOST!

Well said.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 07:42:47 am »

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 12:45:37 pm »
I only ordered paid for custom clip once it was a 5 minute clip from Brandi Mae it took about 4 days and it was exactly what I asked for hot clip.

What helped is I know Brandi fairly well and worked with her a few times as well so I think that helped.  Still I haven’t ordered anymore.. Just way to many bad stories in general about customs.   

Even guys I know who done many sessions and videos with the woman are still getting cheated/ripped off on customs

Yeah, I did see her early this year and thought she was pretty cool. That's when I suggested the videos to her. Didn't think she would flake out on me like that. She was good about responding to my emails right up until she sent the first video, then nothing. If she happens to make good on the second video I'll report back, but I'm doubting it at this point.

I know a lot of guys who are amazingly NAIVE and paying women who they never met a lot of money for customs.  Don’t be that guy! Seriously! Don’t!  I k ow a guy who’s lost at least $400-$600 on customs. Not spent, LOST!

I've bought many custom videos from different fbb's for years now and this is the first time I've had a problem. It is a risk, but most of the videos I've bought have been well worth every last cent! No regrets here. Bottom line, don't spend the money if you can't afford it.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 03:22:54 pm »
I've never been disappointed with a custom order.

Then again I've never ordered one.
Yo.

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2020, 09:50:58 pm »
I've only ever ordered one custom video. It was from Danielle Willis over onlyfans.

About 3 weeks passed and I received nothing. I contacted her during the afternoon and politely asked when it might be delivered. She was very, very sorry and sent a personalized voice message explaining that it had just slipped her mind and that she usually never forgets her requests. She promised to get a video done by later in the evening and even offered to do a 2nd video to make up for the delay. I said it's good enough just to do one video, and to just make it a couple minutes longer than normal. She made good on the promise and delivered a video later that evening. And it was a good one.

I don't plan on ordering many more custom videos anytime soon, but I'd definitely order one from DW again.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2020, 10:45:38 pm »
I've only done the custom video a couple times.  Both by the same FBB.  She provided everything I asked for within a couple weeks but there was one problem.  The first video was in pretty low res quality.  Needless to say I was a bit annoyed.  I wanted to email back and ask why was one in low res while the other was closer to HD.  But I didn't because in my original email I never said they had to be HD.  Though it's something you figure wouldn't need to be said in the last 10 years.  *shrugs*  It is what it is.  Lesson learned.  It's still very watchable.

I did stumble on some info some years back that Colette Guimond was offering custom vids.  So I emailed her up.  I asked if she was still offering and asked for the price of a 15-30 minute standard flexing(nothing XXX).  She emailed me back the next day and confirmed she was happy to oblige.  And then the red flags went up.  She basically asked me how much I'm willing to pay.  I thought that was weird.  Why offer something and put no price tag on it.  So I sent her a price I thought was fair and told her it was all negotiable.  Never got a reply back after that.  Welp!  You win some, you lose some.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Custom videos, lack of delivery

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View