Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574123 Posts in 72925 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:14:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Custom videos, lack of delivery
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Custom videos, lack of delivery  (Read 3768 times)

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Custom videos, lack of delivery
« on: March 29, 2020, 07:01:38 pm »
Not sure if there's a custom videos section on here. Close enough to sessions I suppose.

I ordered a custom (only time I've ever done so) almost 4 months ago. Was told < 1 week delivery time. Over 2 months ago, I reminded her about it and she said she'd get it done quickly, then told me she got sick the day she was going to do it. The next day her twit*** was active with travels, "sick" still could have been true depending on what that means. Anyway, a few weeks later I emailed her again and no response. It's been close to 2 months since the last email.

So... email again asking for a delivered video or a refund? Walk away and accept the fact that I'll never see the money or fruits thereof, and make sure I never do business with her again? Does the current economic environment impact how I should word things?
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
Re: Custom videos, lack of delivery
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 05:03:34 am »
I had that happen to me twice. One time was with Laurie Larson. I sent her $$ for a custom and did not hear back from her for a while. (I don't remember if it was days weeks or months.) I caught her on HBC and asked her about it. After talking about it she sent me my money back and I just put it on HBC and did a webcam with her.

The other time was with Jennifer don't-remember-her-last-name. (Not Thomas or Kennedy) She used to do sessions and was based in Las Vegas. I sent her some money and did not hear back from her for a long time. She also was not able to do the custom (flex in front of her webcam for five minutes) because she was "sick."

After those two times I figure it seems to be more of a crap shoot then doing webcam. I know lots of guys sent these ladies money and never got anything. I counted my blessing and have not tried to get any more customs after that.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 05:44:36 am »
Thanks. Maybe I will ask her for the video one more time. It kind of sucks because it makes me not want to order videos from others who are good and at this point, I'm not even excited about the video anymore. It's more or less an impulse purchase... for an impulse I had in December. I would feel bad asking for a refund right now considering work for SWs has largely dried up, but maybe I shouldn't considering my purchase has essentially become a donation at this point.

I also met a session girl in person before ordering this who spoke highly of this girl. Since I couldn't travel to this girl's city for an actual session, I went with a video order instead. Do I also hold it against the girl that in some sense referred her? (Probably not, she did at least deliver a wonderful session.)
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 01:26:45 pm »
Video DVD quality decline anyway

In former days ,good quality , long-lasting material,no problem with fast for-/rewind  function
  then  from outside covers weregotting thinner & cheaper (so from 10 years ago) ,inside when you use for-/rwind ,
  soon blocking error and complete stillstand often

So nowadays ,only streaming videos  to consider....and standard anyway

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 02:25:47 pm »
Let's see how many I've got that I've given up on

Carmin Blue - took my money and never heard from her again, I think I tried emailling her for 3 months then gave up. 1 year later she emails me saying she dropped the ball on this and would work on it then I never heard from her again

Big Red - Took my money, never heard from her again. Been emailling her for 2.5 months now with no response

Nadia Miller - 8 months at this point, only reason I haven't written it off is she keeps in email contact

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 02:33:16 pm »
O and Muscle Mayhem - Delivered a quarter of what I asked then ghosted me. I disputed the payment and she started responding really fast. Delivered maybe half more then ghosted me again. Then she had the gall to inform me of her new prices and ask if I wanted more

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2020, 03:52:45 am »
For those of you who have sent money for a video and never got them; is there a time that you agree to when the clip will be delivered? Or do you say "whenever you can get to it?"

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 05:07:44 am »
She told me 4 day delivery, I said deal and sent the money. She never sent the video, it's been close to 6 months.

Don't say whenever you can get to it. Most of these girls are disorganized enough. Even the reliable ones tell you 4-5 days and take 1.5-2 weeks.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2020, 02:38:24 pm »
I'm on 11 months with Nadia Miller and close to 3 years with Angela Salvagno. Only reason I haven't written them off as complete losses is that they keep in email contact

I started putting a small deposit on them and paying in full when they film

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2020, 02:39:41 am »
With everything going on, I tried (against my better judgement) to have a custom made. I got in touch with a lady thinking that with no travel, sessions or lots of time in the gym, it should be easy to get one, right? (Fun fact: No)

I told what I wanted. She said yes. Then did not hear from her. (Phone died so no email access) Then when I did hear from her she had "family issues."  Then she wanted to wait until the lock down in her state was lifted. I gave up after that.

I must be asking for too much. Stand in front of the webcam and pose for "X" minutes. Maybe if I wanted graphic nudity or for her to insert something somewhere.....?

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 04:25:53 am »
With everything going on, I tried (against my better judgement) to have a custom made. I got in touch with a lady thinking that with no travel, sessions or lots of time in the gym, it should be easy to get one, right? (Fun fact: No)
I've had similar luck recently. I've joined a lot of OnlyFans pages, and approached five women for customs. When I DM them for the first time, I send a nice tip to show I'm serious. All of them got back to me after the first contact and expressed interest. But at various points 4/5 stopped responding. I wasn't asking for anything out of their wheelhouse. Three of those agreed to what I wanted, but never got back to me with a price. The only one that did follow through was Angela Yeo. The video was a bit pricey, but very well made. Took two weeks to get it. I'll also give props to Monstress/MuscleMama. Bought her something for her home gym I wanted to see used in a video, and she did it for free.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2020, 05:38:44 am »
I've had similar luck recently. I've joined a lot of OnlyFans pages, and approached five women for customs. When I DM them for the first time, I send a nice tip to show I'm serious. All of them got back to me after the first contact and expressed interest. But at various points 4/5 stopped responding. I wasn't asking for anything out of their wheelhouse. Three of those agreed to what I wanted, but never got back to me with a price. The only one that did follow through was Angela Yeo. The video was a bit pricey, but very well made. Took two weeks to get it. I'll also give props to Monstress/MuscleMama. Bought her something for her home gym I wanted to see used in a video, and she did it for free.

Yeah, most of these women just seem totally clueless when it comes to the business side of things. Customs are just pretty bad value, I respect the producers for generally getting the most out of the girls (i.e., having them wrestle/pose) given my experience working with the girls directly. My experiences off the top of my head, not all of them are muscle girls, but the others were at least on onlyfans.

* Girl who stole my $200
* One of the best customer service girls, didn't wear the outfit I requested, fulfilled about 80% of my requests (nothing crazy), made it 1 minute shorter and promised a few bucks off a future session, and took 10-12 days instead of the promised 4-5 days
* Girl who promised 10-15 minute video but gave a 6 minute video and ignored half of my requests, and in the parts she wasn't talking, put some really loud, annoying music that I had to shoot the volume up or down every few seconds
* Girl who gave me a couple short customs, but never delivered a third (it's okay, wasn't pre-paid for, was on onlyfans)
* Couple non-bodybuilders who I asked to flex in videos for a hefty sum of money, even after tipping them to show I'm serious, saying 'I'll think about it, I don't want it to look weird'
* Muscle chick on OF who gave me the 'I'll have to see how it looks' spiel when asked to pec bounce (who could obviously do it since she 'accidentally' did it in some other videos) even after I sent her tips to show I was serious, of course never got back to me
* One girl on OF who gave me a pretty good couple flexing videos, no complaints there. I think it was even 'free' since I had already tipped her.

IMO best to stick to real sessions and let the videos go through producers, who are generally better at driving the product.

I've seen some stuff from the other side too. I was hanging out with this girl after a session with her and she was telling me about this guy (sounded like a college student) pretending to be a 'producer' so he could get a cheap 15 minute session with her instead of paying full price. Not only did he not have a crew, a camera, or even an iPhone, she had to film it on her phone, and he didn't have any mechanism set up for her to send the video, she was asking me about how to upload it. Sadly some people need the cash enough that they can't afford to weed out the idiots.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2020, 03:16:26 pm »

Yeah, most of these women just seem totally clueless when it comes to the business side of things. Customs are just pretty bad value, I respect the producers for generally getting the most out of the girls (i.e., having them wrestle/pose) given my experience working with the girls directly. My experiences off the top of my head, not all of them are muscle girls, but the others were at least on onlyfans.

* Girl who stole my $200
* One of the best customer service girls, didn't wear the outfit I requested, fulfilled about 80% of my requests (nothing crazy), made it 1 minute shorter and promised a few bucks off a future session, and took 10-12 days instead of the promised 4-5 days
* Girl who promised 10-15 minute video but gave a 6 minute video and ignored half of my requests, and in the parts she wasn't talking, put some really loud, annoying music that I had to shoot the volume up or down every few seconds
* Girl who gave me a couple short customs, but never delivered a third (it's okay, wasn't pre-paid for, was on onlyfans)
* Couple non-bodybuilders who I asked to flex in videos for a hefty sum of money, even after tipping them to show I'm serious, saying 'I'll think about it, I don't want it to look weird'
* Muscle chick on OF who gave me the 'I'll have to see how it looks' spiel when asked to pec bounce (who could obviously do it since she 'accidentally' did it in some other videos) even after I sent her tips to show I was serious, of course never got back to me
* One girl on OF who gave me a pretty good couple flexing videos, no complaints there. I think it was even 'free' since I had already tipped her.

IMO best to stick to real sessions and let the videos go through producers, who are generally better at driving the product.

I've seen some stuff from the other side too. I was hanging out with this girl after a session with her and she was telling me about this guy (sounded like a college student) pretending to be a 'producer' so he could get a cheap 15 minute session with her instead of paying full price. Not only did he not have a crew, a camera, or even an iPhone, she had to film it on her phone, and he didn't have any mechanism set up for her to send the video, she was asking me about how to upload it. Sadly some people need the cash enough that they can't afford to weed out the idiots.

All of that failure doesn't bring you to your senses?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2020, 01:09:45 pm »
Paid for 2 videos from Jennifer Kennedy. She made good on the first one and told me the second one would take a few more days. Then she just stopped responding altogether. I've sent many emails and it's been months. Guess I paid for one expensive video.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2020, 04:36:30 am »
I know a lot of guys who are amazingly NAIVE and paying women who they never met a lot of money for customs.  Don’t be that guy! Seriously! Don’t!  I k ow a guy who’s lost at least $400-$600 on customs. Not spent, LOST!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Custom videos, lack of delivery

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View