Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574139 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:22:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Crossfit session girls
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crossfit session girls  (Read 7573 times)

Offline the duke22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Crossfit session girls
« on: February 07, 2020, 10:40:06 pm »
Does anyone know if any crossfit girls do muscle worship sessions or wrestling sessions?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
Re: Crossfit session girls
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 02:05:06 pm »
Many ladies who do sessions do crossfit. I'm not aware of any 'crossfit athletes' who do, a real shame as I think many would absolutely clean up in the scene.

Offline Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 05:54:35 am »
Queen Kayla was a competitive CrossFitter for awhile, she might still be. She completely looks the part and is strong AF.

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 10:00:56 am »
It would be great if some crossfit girls did sessions. Some session girls do/did crossfit, but it's not the same.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 12:45:13 pm »
I follow Dani Delle Speegle on IG. And she posted an email from some guy from Dubai asking if she would session with him. and then posted a follow up email from the guy. She doesn’t seem interested at all.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 10:34:52 am »
professional crossfitters are able to get branded sponsorships and paid for their training far easier that fbbs . I assume this is why far less do sessions

Online FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2020, 04:50:54 am »
It would be nicer if more physiques girls got into sessions. 

I figure that Physique + FBB are more likely to want to earn $ through sessions, to pay for travel, contests, etc. 

Offline the duke22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2020, 04:56:45 pm »
Many ladies who do sessions do crossfit. I'm not aware of any 'crossfit athletes' who do, a real shame as I think many would absolutely clean up in the scene.

Of course I mean athletes, more specifically, mid level-top level athletes, ones who have at least appeared in a regional or are shredded AF you know, like the Dottirs, Brooke Ence, Brooke Wells, Kari Pearce, Emma Tall, Silje Emilie Tønnesen etc. etc. I put girls because I wasn't asking about guys lol.

Offline the duke22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2020, 04:59:35 pm »
It would be nicer if more physiques girls got into sessions. 

I figure that Physique + FBB are more likely to want to earn $ through sessions, to pay for travel, contests, etc. 

Yes, I agree, physique girls are like the modern day lightweight FBB category, fitness division girls would be super nice too.

Offline the duke22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2020, 05:07:28 pm »
I follow Dani Delle Speegle on IG. And she posted an email from some guy from Dubai asking if she would session with him. and then posted a follow up email from the guy. She doesn’t seem interested at all.

Unfortunately in the internet and screenshot age, there is no such thing as a "private" message anymore, I don't get why some girls feel they have to publicly shame anyone that disagrees with them into submission, to me people that do that lose a lot of respect from me, I don't see how you can trust someone that's so quick to air out all their dirty laundry in public, obviously it's a good thing she doesn't do sessions, because if she does shady stuff like this then how can you trust her to be discreet when setting up session appointments and keeping clients info private if asked to do so.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2020, 01:02:09 pm »

Of course I mean athletes, more specifically, mid level-top level athletes, ones who have at least appeared in a regional or are shredded AF you know, like the Dottirs, Brooke Ence, Brooke Wells, Kari Pearce, Emma Tall, Silje Emilie Tønnesen etc. etc. I put girls because I wasn't asking about guys lol.
all these girls are making 6 figures out of crossfit probably between prizes and sponsorships and coaching

Offline Billyraybobt

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2020, 04:22:55 pm »
Ava Simone does do CrossFit and is incredibly strong. At 5’8” she easily squats a man in her sessions.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2020, 06:35:13 pm »
Crossfitters travel in packs. It's pretty safe to assume if you contact a popular crossfit girl out of the blue, they will take a moment to repost it and laugh about it with their girlfriends, especially if they're already popular and don't need the cash. I don't know how sponsors work, but I assume the girls with hundreds of thousands of insta**** followers are making good money already.

Besides, do you really think someone like Brooke Wells would risk doing sessions? Her crossfit days would be over in about 2 seconds.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2020, 09:09:50 pm »
CrossFit make good money or marry a guy who does.  Look at mansion @megsquats (Insta****) just bought?

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2020, 01:34:21 am »
Crossfitters travel in packs. It's pretty safe to assume if you contact a popular crossfit girl out of the blue, they will take a moment to repost it and laugh about it with their girlfriends, especially if they're already popular and don't need the cash. I don't know how sponsors work, but I assume the girls with hundreds of thousands of inst@gram followers are making good money already.

Besides, do you really think someone like Brooke Wells would risk doing sessions? Her crossfit days would be over in about 2 seconds.

Agree. Fitcross ladies would be make IMHO the perfect sessioniate but it never is happening. We can dream though. Imagine Brooke Wells in a session. Hell I even take Katie Sowers even though she is a fitcross lady but a total bad ass. Just imagine getting absolutely flatten by her and being koed her under her foot as Katie poses and makes out with her cute girlfriend. No judging right. :)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Crossfit session girls

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View