Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:54:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  What are the BEST Session Experiences you've had with a Session Wrestler/FBB?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What are the BEST Session Experiences you've had with a Session Wrestler/FBB?  (Read 20151 times)

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
What are some of the best session experiences you had with an FBB Wrestler?

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
Hey, Tiberius.  Your question wasn't clear to me.  Are you asking about wrestling sessions (as opposed to MW, L&C, etc) with FBBs (as opposed to wrestlers who are not FBBs)?  Maybe if you start by describing your best experience, it would be clearer what you're asking for.  Thanks.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
Best experience with a session girl, female bodybuilder or just somone who is a wrestler. Ive had some I consider best for different reasons.
One of the best was with an immensly huge and at the time ripped bodybuilder. I booked a wrestling session with her and due to her strength and size she held me in place with ease. She pinned my arms and brushed and bumped her bottom into me until I was hard. She then doubled me over and pinning my legs to my shoulders by sitting on them, took off my shorts and applied a condom. 
She got up taking her own bottom and top off and mounted me. I would have come right there at the sight of her ripped huge body and fake tits if she did not take me into a grapevine hold. She spread her legs into a split. I couldn't move my hips at all and was pinned like that. She remarked how flexible I am and I told her you too to which she said that she had to be for kickboxing. She just held me in place and teased me by holding my arms and moving them whichever way no matter how much I tried to resist. Then she made me slide  out and pinned me again which wedge me member between her abs and my well cushioned abs. She went on to tease me in various ways keeping me on the edge. Finally she mounted my tip squeezing tightly taking me it, which pushed me over the edge. Then she cradled me  and even did some front squats.

Then we spent the rest of the session talking and doing some other things.   

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Will always remember Karla Nelsen being the 1st fbb to put me through all the fantasy moves.
Being bear hugged by Becca Swanson.
Wrestling in a ring with Isis.
Getting leg dropped by Megan Abshire.
Watching Heather Policky step out of her jeans.
Applying lotion to a very heavyweight fbb's nude form as she flexed in front of a floor length window.
KO's figure 4 scissors.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    36.67%
"Getting bear hugged by Becca Swanson"

^^^^^^^^^^^

This. Getting bear hugged by Becca is about the closest you can get to being bear hugged by an actual bear. Again tackling her was like trying to take down a wall except the wall is laughing and talking smack (playfully).

Couple other favorite moments -

FlexZee stripping down to a insanely skimpy black bra and thong for the first time. Anything that woman did was magical though.
Austin Lynn giving me the shock of my life and beating the living shit out of me with a big old grin on her pretty face.
Scarlett Devine opening the door and realizing she just doesn't just ooze sex during her videos. She does it all the time.
Jennifer Thomas putting me out for the first time in my first KO during a session.
Arkeah Lox bullying me from the moment we started and not stopping until she was happy.
Skylar Rene proving her ass is indeed in person that is in online.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
The first and only time this happened to me, a lift and carry by Goddess Vegas, a.k.a. Lethal Leg Goddess. We were doing a role play / domination scene and she was in a bikini with high heels and ordered me to sit on her lap sideways. I'm 6' 1 and was then around 225 or 230 lbs. She cradled me in her arms and got up from the lounge chair she was sitting in - with high heels mind you. She walked me over to the bed and threw me down like a sack of potatoes. I rolled over face down and she yelled, "STAY THERE AND CLOSE YOUR EYES!" I did and she stepped onto the bed. She ordered me to open my eyes and I looked up to see an Amazon in high heels with what seemed like 100 feet of muscular legs and ass, hands on her hips, and an absolutely gorgeous face.

I was stunned, intimidated and in deep lust. LOL!
User is currently banned [View]

Alina-fan

"Getting bear hugged by Becca Swanson"

^^^^^^^^^^^

This. Getting bear hugged by Becca is about the closest you can get to being bear hugged by an actual bear. Again tackling her was like trying to take down a wall except the wall is laughing and talking smack (playfully).

I was bearhugged by Becca as well and it was great. She did it with ease.

birmi482

While in London I met with 5 FBBs: jana, fabi antoine, milena tevilova, brigitta brezovac and colette guimond. I am an average guy in terns of size and strength  so I really fantasized that these girls would totally dominate and overpower me in armwrestling and fantasy/semi comp wrestling. While they were stronger and won the wrestling matches, none of them really overpowered me in such a way that i would have been speechless.
Jana: she was the largest girl in terms of muscularity and strength but the difference in strength was smaller than i had expected. She told me that i was stronger than the average guy who sessions with her.
Fabi Antoine. A bit taller than Jana but leaner, hard muscles. She dominated the wrestling sessiins due to her skills. But she always wanted to be on top of me which was a downside as i felt that she could have struggled.
Colette Guimind. The opposite of Fabi. Small, stocky and pumped up biceps an chest.She admittef that biceps were  only 17 inch, the 19 inch tape was a hoax. I thought her arms would be stronger than in reality. She struggled to beat me in armwrestling.
Brigitta Brezovac. Smaller and lighter than Jana  but possibly stronger pound per pound. Strong arms, neck and back. Very dangerous with her legs, she bruised my ribs which hurted for weeks
Milena Teviliva. Same height as Fabi but muscles were less hard. She won armwrestling and wrestling match but not by big difference.
So to summarize. The girls were stronger at the end. Only surprise was the strength of Brigita lean and light in competition mode, but none of the girls left me speechless or in real awr

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
Really? None XD . Whom did you have your best experience with then?

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
The first several encounters with Anna . M. Strong were really georgeus: This rare combination of  a sweet voice
and skin smoot as silk combined with enormous power and furious fighter spirit  , never forgotten ......

Then the last encounter with Julie Bourassa , when she rode me like crazy ,was like an earthquake (no full FS)
slip remained at least between us , but nevertheless , fell in happy exhaustion after that............

many  other experiences ,but these 2 were the best ...

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
The first several encounters with Anna . M. Strong were really georgeus: This rare combination of  a sweet voice
and skin smoot as silk combined with enormous power and furious fighter spirit  , never forgotten ......

Then the last encounter with Julie Bourassa , when she rode me like crazy ,was like an earthquake (no full FS)
slip remained at least between us , but nevertheless , fell in happy exhaustion after that............

many  other experiences ,but these 2 were the best ...

That must have been an awesome feeling being totally controlled by Julie's powerful body!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline peter92100

• Activity:
    0%
thea Bennington

Offline Hoodman87

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
thea Bennington

What time that was when she was powerful

Offline versmuscle12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Would be interested in hearing about any experiences with Thea Bennington.  Always wanted a session with her but she left the scene well before I was old enough to start.  I heard rumors she declined in health and put on a ton of weight, but I don't know if they were true. 

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
The best sessions I've had are the sensual sessions where the girl is really into it.  Some girls more or less go through the motions.  But the best ones seemed just as turned on as you are.  It's not always possible to predict beforehand, even armed with info from this forum.  Sometimes you have chemistry, and sometimes you don't. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  What are the BEST Session Experiences you've had with a Session Wrestler/FBB?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View