Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572638 Posts in 72091 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:10:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Virtual contests  |  Charla Sedacca vs. Jodi Boam and others. Titanic bicep battle!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Charla Sedacca vs. Jodi Boam and others. Titanic bicep battle!  (Read 56579 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Charla Sedacca vs. Jodi Boam
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 08:01:14 am »
Jody seems to have been pushed aside by women determined to give Charla a real bicep battle. A case of, "pick on someone your own size, Charla!".  For me, Charla is still holding her own, but only just! Wouldn't it have been great to have all these women in one room armwrestling and posing down for a best biceps title. Charla would have loved actually having some competition in her day, I'm sure.
K for the last set Hotrod1

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 08:01:14 am »

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 10:24:56 am »
Timmon, I agree completely. There are a lot of great biceps out there, both past and present. Jodi along with Dana Linn Bailey (have you seen her recent increase in bicep size? Whoa!), Heidi Vuorela, Yeon Wo Jhi and Rauchelle Schultz are all looking amazing!

As for comparisons with Jodi, the sole reason I haven't posted more from her perspective is, that there as of yet are not a lot of images of her to work with. Hopefully, she'll be scheduling both video and photo shoots with someone soon. Whenever and wherever this happens, I'll be one of the first in line. Then maybe we can start putting her together with some others.

What still amazes me to this day about Charla (and I did have a chance to see her in her heyday) was how huge her biceps where in contrast to her overall build. At just over 5 ft. and well muscled like today's fitness and figure gals, she personally claimed to have measured her biceps at around 15" (WPW 81). This is like hearing Jodi Miller (11.5") or Amanda (Swallow) Hatfield (L 13") coming in with 15" guns today. However, Marja Lehtonen (15"+) or Joanna Dejager (?) both short women might just simply be bigger today, too.

Below is a picture of Charla (R) with her sister Janice Graser (L) circa 1987, off-season. I believe Janice was around 5'6" or so, with a set of stellar biceps herself. Look at how nearly freaky Charla's peaks look on her small frame!

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 10:45:38 am »
One more of the sisters.

I probably need to start a separate comparison thread. There's so many besides Charla that could be paired.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 03:50:14 pm »
Totally agree hotrod1. Thanks for remininding me about Dana, I have downloaded her latest pics, so will post mow. I didn't realise she had already competed, when I was raving about her condition at the Yaxeni Ms International awards. I quipped that Dana must have packed on muscle just training to have the power to lift Yax's arm in victory!
Thanks for the Charla pics.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 03:54:50 pm »
Dana strains every sinue in an effort to contain Jodi.....

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 12:48:26 am »
Dana and Jodi match up. The Charla and Dana match up.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 09:07:22 am »
No contest for Charla as expected, Dana and Jodi too close to call. Armwrestle required to settle, in my dreams...

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 11:16:18 am »
Jodi and Dana again.

A trifecta! Jodi surrounded by other competition. Man it's tough to beat Heidi right now! She's gotten so huge as can be seen here. Martina is clearly no slouch either.

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 11:34:57 am »
Heidi and Jodi.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 11:38:23 am »
Poor Jodi! I think her biceps just gave out in exhaustion and defeat...

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 12:10:16 pm »
Okay, this is a little more fair. Look at Jodi's baseball! And, Heidi's thickness!

Pretty close call here!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 12:14:28 pm »
There are  so few pics of Jody to make the comparison, compared to the other gals who have lots of flexed photo's where we can choose the most ripped biceps from a set, I say Jody has done very well in this contest. The camera only needs to capture her a split second too late or too early (before or after full power flex) to disadvantage her. Well done Jody. I think you have met your matches, but for fitness muscle, impressive!

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 07:57:12 pm »
Timmons, I couldn't agree more. I'm pinning a lot of hopes on Jodi and Dana Linn and anticipating a lot of great biceps coming from the physique category too.

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2012, 08:28:30 pm »
Some of the following are from video captures. I apologize in advance for the lack of quality, but the biceps are still great!

Again, no bias toward Charla, she's just got a great bicep and I have practically everything ever captured of her, hence all of the images of her. And, let's don't forget that she was really way ahead of her time and still is considered legendary.

Charla and Paula Piwarunas: Always a great match up! Picking on someone her own size too!

Charla and Debbie Bramwell. Hmmm, does Debbie have Charla beat?

Jodi vs.others
Cindy Meintzer

Heidi Vuorela

Deidre Pagnanelli

Charla vs. Linda Bevelander
Pretty close call here too!

Charla vs. Deidre Pagnanelli
Surprisingly, many very similar photo angles and perspectives for a very accurate comparison. Recall that Deidre Pagnanelli is quite tall (5'10") or so.

Charla and Mindi again! So similar... Maybe just a smidge more peak on Charla's bicep. You decide...

Charla vs. Vicki Lestanko:
Another real competitor!

Charla vs. Yasha:
Yasha and Deidre Pagnanelli are so close in shape size, etc. their peaks are only separated by female size and skin color. Here Yasha gives Charla a run and against Mindi it might be close there too.

Hope you all enjoyed these. If the feedback is pretty positive I'll probably start doing all kinds of other match ups in another thread. This one already sort of got away from the original two (Charla and Jodi) though I did make certain that either one was in the picture with the gal I was comparing them against.

Give me suggestions on match ups and I'll see what I can do to put them together.

Also, worth noting, I'm exploring the request from a previous reply to have side-by-side short loopings of differing girls peak bicep flexes running together. This will take work, but if you're as crazy over these peaked flexes as I am, nothing would be hotter than two (maybe more) running together in motion.

Offline Casey

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2012, 02:26:06 am »
K+++ Hotrod for starting this thread.  I think it may be the best i've ever seen on this ite and juding from the replies, others agree.  We appreciate your hard work and ask that you continue your research.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Virtual contests  |  Charla Sedacca vs. Jodi Boam and others. Titanic bicep battle!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View