Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by film.thewall on 23 Apr 2023
  • Dear everyone,
    I’m Kristina, an artist and director from Belarus, living in Germany. At the moment I’m shooting my master graduation film for the art academy in Hamburg. The film ist set in 80s in USSR and deals with societal norms and burdens, that women are often submitted to. For one important scene I’m looking for a female bodybuilder with high muscle mass. Unfortunately, I cannot pay tarif-honorar but I could pay a bit, plus your travel costs, catering and accommodation. There is also a chance that I will get full financing for the next stage of the shooting. I also could offer you a beautiful professional fotoset in studio or on location, since I'm also a photographer. Anyway let me know if you are interested in artistic collaboration and we could talk about it in detail. The filmshoot will be one day or two half-days in the period 5-20 of May 2023 in Hamburg. The age is doesn't matter, preferably based in Germany or neighbourhood. There is a link to my bio as a director: https://dafilms.com/director/11956-kristina-savutsina
    Looking forward to hearing from you, write me here or to the email: film.diewand@gmail.com
Pages:
Actions