Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by BigelowMask on 04 Dec 2023
  • There are some big women in my gym and I was wondering if anyone has tips on how to approach them, and take it asking them out etc etc.
  • #2 by Bernie1212 on 04 Dec 2023
  • There are some big women in my gym and I was wondering if anyone has tips on how to approach them, and take it asking them out etc etc.

Be normal with them.  Don't treat them like an object, see them as the human they are.  And two quick things, 1. never interupt their workout, 2. never get between them and food.  If you are going to approach someone do it before they are working out or after.  Every serious lifter I know hates that. 

Offer up sushi as a peace offering...almost every female physique athlete I have ever met loves sushi.  ha....
  • #3 by Boselectah on 05 Dec 2023
  • Make sure all your labels/brands match. If you wear Nike trainers, Reebok socks, Adidas bottoms and an Under Armour top she will treat you with disgust and contempt, and rightly so! Wear all one brand and they'll be round you like bees round honey.
    Try and co-ordinate colours too. General rule is that all accessories must be same colour - my killer tip is to colour match the stripes/graphics of your trainers with your top and colour match the main colour of your trainers with your bottoms: it makes you irresistible and incredibly suave looking next to those buffoons in stringers and grubby hoodies.
    Let us know how you get on ;)
Pages:
Actions