Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572413 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:02:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Alyssa Kiessling Scam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alyssa Kiessling Scam  (Read 7543 times)

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Alyssa Kiessling Scam
« on: September 16, 2021, 05:08:43 pm »
There is some interesting drama here on Alyssa Kiessling

Alyssa Kiessling scams Olivia Nase

livfit08 @ Olivia Nase

This probably won’t be a shock to anyone but here ya go. Do NOT hire this person, she seems like a respectful, professional athlete/coach but she’s far from it. I got burned and lost $450 that I paid her up front (also never do this).

I Paid for a routine and 8 posing sessions.
The very first session she decided to send me multiple videos through DM of her beating the shit out of some guy in a parking lot (who tf does that?!)

She missed one session entirely, then took 5 days to respond to me when I had to text her 3 times about sending me my routine which she ended up sending me a week out from my show (I started working with her 6 weeks out). Then I sent her a courtesy message to let her know I got covid and will contact her later to finish our sessions. She offered to coach me for my next show (this would’ve been a nightmare) but I had already hired someone so she unfollowed me lol (keep in mind we still had sessions left that I paid for)

So then I messaged her a week ago to reschedule. No response. I texted her as well, no response again. Finally I ask for my money back this morning for ONLY the 3 sessions we didn’t do and what do you know she responds instantly with this ridiculous message.

Highly unprofessional.
Highly untrustworthy.
Highly delusional.

Do NOT give this girl your money, you’re better off playing the lottery and wasting it that way.

Forum Saradas

Alyssa Kiessling Scam
« on: September 16, 2021, 05:08:43 pm »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Alyssa Kiessling Scam
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 10:24:03 pm »
I heard from some other girls that Alyssa Kiessling did the same thing to dozens of amateur competitors.
I Saradas

Offline Olivia Nase

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 12:51:57 pm »
This all true , I’m Olivia (the original post maker) she scammed me out of $450 and I received multiple messages from other girls/guys about her doing the same thing to them. 2 of which were her prep clients, not just posing clients. She also lives with her parents and is sponsored by at least 5 different companies and still has the need to steal money from others. Smh.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 08:36:38 pm »
This all true , I’m Olivia (the original post maker) she scammed me out of $450 and I received multiple messages from other girls/guys about her doing the same thing to them. 2 of which were her prep clients, not just posing clients. She also lives with her parents and is sponsored by at least 5 different companies and still has the need to steal money from others. Smh.

Thanks for your post Olivia. People should be aware of Alyssa Kiessling's scam.
I Saradas

Offline DCRamsey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 01:08:09 am »
Olivia Nase, You should report Alyssa Kiessling's scam to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and recommend others who have been scammed by Alyssa do the same. When you call the FTC, give them as much detail as possible about the person who scammed you, including their name, address, phone number, and the amount of money you paid them. The FTC's number is: 1-877-382-4357.

You can also report the scam to the police. There is no reason why Alyssa should be getting away with this. It is a crime to solicit money from someone only to not deliver a product or service you promised them. That is a scam. A scam by definition is - a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation.

You should report this immediately and encourage the others who have been scammed by Alyssa to do the same. You could also mention to the FTC and the police that she is a competitive bodybuilder and that other female competitive bodybuilders have told you that they were scammed by her as well.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2021, 03:57:29 pm »

Thank you for posting, Olivia, and I'm glad you're raising awareness on Alyssa.

Fans, if you're familiar with Olivia, she is a top amateur out of Florida who competed in the Amateur O this year and won her division, but was just short of pro card. She has amazing abs in particular, but overall a great look! Check out her IG- @livfit08

Offline quasimurr

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2022, 10:24:55 pm »
A few days ago on FB, I asked Alyssa Kiessling why did she scam Olivia Nase & dozens of amateur competitors and when will she refund their money?

Guess what? This scammer dwarf blocked me immediately.

https://www.facebook.com/alyssa.kiessling

Offline Zenzen

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2023, 11:40:48 am »
29 years old scammer.

Alyssa Kiessling
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=146059.0

IG @ the_classicalqueen
IFBB Olympian Alyssa Kiessling

Alyssa N Kiessling Age 29
Panama City, FL

Current Phone | Current Address
AKA: Alyssa Kiessling

Related to: Anthony A Kiessling , Anthony Joseph Kiessling , Debra L Kiessling

AKAs, alternate spellings, misspellings, maiden and married names for Alyssa N Kiessling:
Alyssa N Kiessling, Alyssa Nicole Kiessling

Alyssa Kiessling 
7837 Deerfield Ln
Panama City, FL 32404
(850) 874-8360

Cell / Mobile / Wireless phone number and home telephone numbers for Alyssa N Kiessling:
(850) 874-8360

Alyssa Kiessling 
statechamp27@gmail.com

Brothers, sisters, mother, father, wife, husband and exes for Alyssa N Kiessling:
Anthony Kiessling · Anthony Kiessling · Debra Kiessling · Steven Orr · Carl Mclaughlin · Carl Mclaughlin · Carrie Hinton · Charmaine Briley · Chelsie Orr · Cynthia Jansen

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Alyssa Kiessling Scam

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View