Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576231 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 05:45:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Strength, Lust and Vengence
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strength, Lust and Vengence  (Read 5555 times)

Offline bufffuta123

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Strength, Lust and Vengence
« on: March 05, 2024, 04:57:04 pm »
This is a story i wrote a long time ago and wanted to share it here. Considering getting back into writing as well so let me know what you guys might want to see if you like how i write! My style has remained mostly unchanged though I'd like to think I've gotten better in 3 years :3

Persephone x Hades and Hades x Megaera (Persephone and Meg FMG, Persephone Futa x Zag, Non-futa Meg and Persephone x Zag) and if you want me to write more things please lmk, send a message and I will see what I can do. Don’t worry I wont kinkshame
Zagreus rose up from the snow into the grass field. Defeating hades was no small task but he was still excited enough to find what was in store for him nonetheless. Dashing ahead through, into the garden which was exactly where Nyx said it would be, set his gaze on a lone figure in the distance tending to some plants. As he approached, the cloaked figure noticed his presence and turned to face him with caution. Zagreus however, was sure in his heart that this was the one he came all this way to find. He though she was a bit taller than he though she would be, Megara was no dwarf but the woman before him would certainly be taller, considering that he noticed that she was even a bit taller than he was when he came closer. As he looked at her, even though she was a bit pale she had possibly the most beautiful face he had ever seen, only rivalled by Aphrodite herself. Lucious lips and glistening eyes. No lines to speak of with supple skin and long lashes. “Mother, is that you?”, he said. The pale skin of the woman glowed up a bit upon hearing that word. She beckoned him, asked him to repeat what he just said. “It is you, isn’t it? It’s me, Zagreus, I don’t know if you remember me, or if you even knew me in the first place. But I’m your son, mother”.

Whilst a sudden wave of joy took over Persephone, she went back to being suspicious of her new visitor. “But that is not possible, I saw you die when you were just born, I never knew you were alive. How can I believe that it is you? Hold on… is that, Varatha? The weapon your father took into battle those millennia ago? But then, you really are Zagreus. He decided to keep that name after all... I am still yet to understand how you are alive though, and how you even made it here”. She spoke. She tried not to move too much so as to not let her cloak lose or let herself be revealed in any way. Zagreus noticed. He asked, “are you cold? What’s the matter, you seem to be a bit stiff. And cloaked in this heat, is something the matter?”. “Oh nothing, as you can see this cottage is the only place that is pleasant amongst this blizzard. My powers may keep the snow at bay but sometimes a cool wave sweeps through here giving me shivers, nothing much. But leave that! You have no idea how delighted I am to know that you are still alive! There is so much you must want to ask me though and I-”, she stuttered. “Oh no, it’s happening again”, she thought to herself. It had been so long since she had seen another god, or person even, and her thoughts were getting out of control. “You seem disturbed, but…”, Zagreus groaned as a sharp pain took over him and he took a knee as he began fading slowly. “I cannot stay on the surface for much longer, but I will be back. Please, wait for me”, he said, before the river took him back to Tartarus.

Persephone could not stop thinking about what she had witnessed, nor could she stop feeling a sense of arousal. After being alone all these years with no one to even call a friend, she had begun masturbating basically as a pastime multiple times a day. And with no real obligations and the perks of being a literal goddess, she had none of the ill effects of lewd activities but reap all the benefits. However, she had begun to grow numb to its simplistic pleasure as of late. She knew she could take advantage of the situation presented to her. As elated as she was to be reunited with lost family, her lewd thoughts proved unable to escape from her mind. She went to the backyard garden where she began masturbating, basically all night to calm herself down. Then began to think about he she would approach Zagreus, and how she should convince him to comply with her desires.

Zagreus on the other side was unable to shake off the fact that something seemed off about her. Apart from her towering height especially from what he had heard about her beforehand, she seemed large physically, more so than her. At first, he thought it was simply the thickness of the cloak playing tricks but the more he replayed her image in his head, he began to think that, maybe that was not the cloak but her body instead. He knew he needed to investigate more.
Day 2:

Zagreus once again arrived at the garden, and saw that it was empty this time. Instead, a loud voice called out to him from inside the cottage. He proceeded through to find a veiled Persephone with her seemingly wide back towards him. She said, “Zagreus. As much as I am glad to know you are back, there is something you must know. Any descriptions you might have heard of me are most likely innacurate. They were written when I was still in the underworld. I have changed since then. A considerable amount really. The queen you hear of, womanly, subtle, gentle, and somewhat weak looking is no more”. Zagreus gave a confused look but agreed to listen further. “Okay, so what are you really then, if not that? How much could you have changed anyways?”, He asked.

Persephone undid her robes from the front and took a deep breath in before turning around to reveal her form to Zag. A huge gasp, strife with awe and fear was let out by him when his gaze fell upon his mother. Almost as if she was chiselled from marble by Daedalus himself. Before him was the most magnificent, strong body he had seen in his life. Wide, round shoulders that rested just above massive biceps that bloated outward just opposite to her triceps. There was a clear split between the muscles with a split down the middle even unflexed, and a clear distinction between the three muscles in the triceps. Further down was her forearm which ran veins thick enough to probably supply blood to his whole body which were pulsating almost constantly.

She had trap muscles that reached up to her head, giving her a monstrously large look. The thick stripes of her neck connected down to her chest which showed strings of fibres running down. Her sheerly ripped pecs showed a prominent Arnold vein running down from her chest to her arms down to her forearm. It was thick, meandering and almost distracting. However, his attention soon bounced to the voluptuous breasts that almost seemed to rival those on Nyx in size, or Megara’s in their beauty. Then were her chiselled ab muscles, a mind bending 12-pack that was surrounded by obliques sharp enough to cut someone. Just as he moved down to witness her bursting quads that seemed to twitch with power, larger than some trees in the surrounding forest, or the calves that seemed to grow with every passing second. They were covering Persephone’s vagina with their sheer size but Zagreus was too enamoured with the rest to look for it, and too scared to ask. She threw her arms to the side to show a lat spread. Her massive back seemed to not stop widening as it expanded to inhuman proportions. Persephone was in full display of her magnificence. And zag was left speechless, almost dizzy from what he just saw. He fell short of words, as he knew what stood before him was a manifestation of some of his deepest and darkest fetishes. But words were not needed. Persephone saw the arousal behind the confusion and fear in his eyes. She split her legs a bit to show Zagreus what he wanted, and he could only gulp at the sexual tension building up between them.

“What you see is the result of some hard work yes, but mostly the blessing of Heracles. After I came here, I was afraid of the dangers around me and feared for my life. I prayed to Heracles to give me strength. While I was but a fraction of what I am now, I had not stopped there. The new strength I had found all those ages ago, I grew attracted to it. I needed more and began to lift some random things around the forests, large trees and boulders. Big animals. But after a short while I outgrew it all. But I knew what had to be done. I prayed to Athena to give me the intelligence to learn Alchemy, asked Dionysus for his Strong Drink Boon and a fountain to ‘help me get over hangovers’ as I told him; and modified it to give me more strength than ever before by altering the fountain I drank from. Finally, I sought to talk to Daedalus through Charon, and while that was not possible, he still recognised me as the old queen and decided to make an exception and give me one of his hammers for free. I used that hammer to build equipment for myself and make myself stronger”. She said as she flexed out her left bicep. Her veins shuddered as her arm expanded further out both ways of the split, and exuded a large wave of power as she did.

Zagreus was overcome with a senseless desire to feel her arms, and went ahead with it. Persephone smirked and realised that her plan was set in motion. She flexed harder when Zagreus touched her peak and he felt it grow in his hand. He felt the large veins vibrate from the speed of the blood the flowed within, and every individual fibre that made her musculature. “It feels stronger than even Aegis from dad’s arsenal. It’s harder than any other metal I have put my hands on”, he said. “And it surely is too, what you feel is the culmination of the powers of multiple gods and the work of five hundred years. While there may be some with more size than me, you would be hard pressed to find someone more ripped than me, with the sheer density my body holds”.
Midway into the conversation, zag fell down once again, said he would be back tomorrow with somewhat of a whimpering voice, and was taken by the styx once more. Just before he went, she whispered a charm into his ear with a grin. Persephone was still on a high from their interaction, and spent the rest of the day the same as yesterday, flexing and feeling herself till nightfall.
BACK AT THE HOUSE

Zagrus was unable to shake off what he just saw. There was some disgust at the thought of what had entailed however he knew incestuous relations in the Greek pantheon were but a common thing most of the gods did. Arousal from his mother’s thoughts simply refused to leave his mind and he hurried through the hall to his quarters to let it out. His girlfriend Megaera noticed and followed him in. She noticed zag panting and held his shoulder. He turned around swiftly and looked at her. He apologised for his feral demeanour and calmed down after a bit. “I was just about to call you. It’s been a long day and an inspection of my chambers is long due”, he said. She smiled, and said, “well I was hoping to tell you the same today. I want to know all about the queen afterwards, for now let’s make this bed rock a bit”. The queen was all the prince could think of. It was her thoughts that drove him almost to the edge that day. Beginning their session, she noticed the prince was already half hard through his clothes. They had just kissed a few times, and he was already wanting to start. Little did she know what was in store for her. Zag, not giving it thought removed his pants only to find that he was barely hard after the kisses. Meg was confused but in awe of the length Zag had grown to and so was he. His dick had almost doubled in its flaccid size since the last time. Zag recalled the charm Persephone spoke to him and thought it was a spell from her.

Zag smiled widely as he held her by the shoulder, pushed her down to her knees and began stroking himself. Meg, while terrified of what was before her eyes was eager nonetheless to take it inside her. She opened her mouth wide before he was fully erect and began sucking his dick deep. Quickly, Zagreus's cock expanded in her mouth almost being too big for her. But the feeling she got from her boyfriend’s dick enlarging in her mouth made her feel too good to leave it. She began going back and forth taking as much of his girth in as she could. Her neck almost seemed elastic with how it expanded with every thrust of the huge cock down her throat. She managed to take in all of his 12 inches eventually, compared to the usual 8 and took immense pleasure in it. Zag moaned as he burst into her mouth, almost choking her. She swallowed and swallowed all the cum that she could as fast as she could. He shot directly down her throat and made her feel all warm inside. He went on and on, letting his sperm out non-stop for almost 10 minutes before finally calming down. While he was barely satisfied after, Meg was exhausted and pain, so much so that she let out a tear and whimpered a bit, clenching her neck. Zag snapped out of his ecstasy and turned to Meg and asked her if she was hurt. She nodded but said, not to worry. She loved every bit of it and while it pained her, she did not mind it too much. She turned around and spread her legs apart, welcoming Zag to penetrate her.

He teased her a bit by rubbing his large dick around her butt, not letting it go in, but instead touching it and retreating. Meg laughed and said, “you fucking tease come over here!”, as she pushed him to the bed and began moving up and down his dick. “Agh!”, she cried. “So… big!”, she screamed. Luckily the chambers were sound proof. She was slow at first, but as her tight pussy began loosening a bit, it felt better and better. Thrust after thrust she could see her abdomen swell a bit as she accommodated her boyfriend’s large meat. They went through different positions, took turns being the bottom, all while zag did not give in when meg came multiple times through it. She was beginning to almost faint from exhaustion, and Zag took it as his cue to end things that night.

When did release into her, he filled her up for almost half an hour, cumming relentlessly with seemingly an endless supply of cum that only stopped when he thought Meg had had enough. “Zag, I’ve been alive since time farther back than you have even studied of, but in all that time, I have never had sex like this”, she said. Things calmed between them, and Zag carried her to bed. They lay beside each other cuddling and kissing to sleep as he thanked his mom for the blessing.

The next day though was so tiring for Meg that she had to go ask Nyx for a life steal spell that would help her gain some strength in case next time Zag went hog wild in bed like that. She did not want it to stop, but she didn’t want to be taken by the styx in the middle of it either.
DAY 3 to 10

Persephone stood in anticipation of her son. She was completely naked this time, with a wide stature set on welcoming him with a good view. When he arrived, she turned to take Zagreus to the backyard and showed him her creations. Among which was a set of weights similar to the ones he had in his room. “Heracles’s weights, but it is said no one but him can pick those up”, he said. “Oh, those trinkets, I outgrew them a few years ago. I have shifted to larger sizes though of the same material since. It is quite dense yes”. Zagreus’s jaw dropped in disbelief. He went to pick them up but only confirmed their weight. Persephone stepped in and lifted them with seeming ease without as much flinching while doing so. “See my child? Paper weights as far as I am concerned.

There’s the real deal”, she said pointing to a set of weights identical in material but nearly twice as large. “The enchantment on these makes them even harder to lift, so I don’t end up denting the ground by just increasing the mass on and on which to be fair is also enchanted not to break, but why take chances”. She went to the nearby fountain and took a deep sip out of it, and began lifting the weight. Zag saw as his mother’s biceps bloated to even larger proportions as she began pumping her strong body. He kept his hands on the arm, trying to at least cover it but even both his hands fell short of his mother’s size. The bicep expanded and contracted with a certain rhythm that put him in a trance and when she finally stopped, she looked larger than before.

She pushed zag down into the grass and sat down on him. She didn’t want to squash him but wanted him to know just how much stronger she was than him and so pinned him with just enough weight. He struggled to escape, implying he did not want to be there. But his member showed otherwise by being as erect as it could. She smirked as she knew what he really wanted, carnally, and she was willing to offer. Just not yet though, she knew with the spell she had on him, the few minutes they get together would not be enough for them to fuck. She instead offered to spend the time with Zag feeling her all over. He complied as he knew he had no other choice.

For some days to come, this is how their interactions would go. He would arrive to talk to her and ask some questions and after some vague answers, they would engage in their sexual activities. Zagreus too began to take more interest in it with time. He became faster and more proficient at feeling every valley and ridge on Persephone’s back, every split in her arms and bumps of her abdominals. The sheer mass of her quads and the rock-hard stones that were her calves. Once while feeling up her beautiful breasts, he reached in to give her a deep kiss. While Persephone was caught off guard, she closed her eyes and kissed him back. That was the 10th day, where they kissed so deeply time seemed to froze. She effortlessly picked the prince up and held him closer to herself, while they dug their tongues deeper into each other’s mouths.

That day when Zag went back through styx, Persephone knew what she had to do. Still under the veil of Nyx, she gathered some of her belongings and swam down the river. In the dead of knight when no one was there, she would sneak into the prince’s chambers.
Just before the queen emerged from the pool, Zag was in the process of giving Megaera the best sex she had ever had, one upping the one from the first day of the spell. But this time he was in another form all together. That day he was unable to control his urges and showed basically no care for meg’s wellbeing. She almost seemed to enjoy it however. When zag threw her on the bed and split her legs to go in from between, he also reached in to choke her. In a moment of pure pleasure meg rolled her eyes back and pulled zag closer with her legs. She was unable to breath, gagging even and gasping for air, but it made her all the more aroused. Zagreus finally said that he was going to cum, and meg let a tear out, out of happiness and excitement and said, “fill me up, throw me over the edge, treat me like the slut I am and fuck me harder. Cum inside me Zag, cum inside me already. I don’t care if I burst open from the pressure it will be worth it!”. And with those words, Zagreus let out a huge groan.

The flood gates were open, and semen flew out of zagreus’s cock like a sprinkler system on overdrive. He did not stop cumming or even thrusting. He was still going and meg was dizzied by all the pleasure she felt. After the session though before they could get their night’s closure, Persephone stepped in, leaking from her vagina thanks to the hot scene she saw before her. “What the fuck?”, exclaimed the couple. “Hush now my children, I have come here after god knows how long and this is how you greet me? Nonsense. She spoke a spell into meg’s ears and she fainted, her body brushed aside by Persephone. She turned her attention to zagrus, and noticed his balls were already full once more. She smirked. “I knew, my child, that we could not have much time up there no matter what, so I came down here myself to get what I needed from you, and let’s be honest, what you wanted from me too”.
The 10th Night

Zag almost choked from how horny he felt seeing Persephone shining, naked, in all her buff glory. Her scent made him almost dizzyingly aroused and she knew that. She came closer and pressed his head into her bosom. “Come now child, we have the whole night to ourselves, let’s not waste a second”, she said before picking him up and kissing him deeply. They were in the same position they were when he left for home, and she could feel his dick lengthening out from between them to near their faces. She laughed, picked him higher and began sucking on him. Zagreus gasped, the feeling of his mother’s tender lips and warm mouth surrounding his member was too much for him. When she started sucking, licking the cock all around he let a loud moan of pleasure. She went on, faster and faster, taking in the entire foot’s length in with ease and going faster with every movement. Sweat rolled down their bodies and Persephone glistened with power. Her cuts more accentuated than before in the harsher one-sided lighting of the room, making her muscles more pronounced and ripped. Zagreus took in the hypnotising sight of her biceps and shoulders flexing and unflexing as she moved him back and forth. It rhythmically tightened and loosened as she sucked him. After a while he could hold it in no more and burst his load into his mother’s mouth. Persephone sucked even harder so as to not waste a drop of the glorious liquid, though despite cumming just as much as before, he was feeling a bit tired. But Persephone was still unsatisfied.

She threw him on the bed and without a wait or care for her son, began fucking him relentlessly. She went up and down on his dick, forced him into going on her doggy style and Zagreus fucked her for what seemed like over an hour. He felt up every part of her gigantic thighs and calves, licked and kissed her abs and sucked on her nipples. He even reached in for a kiss when he was on top of her while he came into her. While the warm feeling of being filled with cum was somewhat nice, she needed more to satiate her lust. “Tsk Tsk Tsk… is that all my spell could do for you? Perhaps there is not much there to begin with”. That is when she revealed the last boon, she had from one of the Olympians. She got Zag to stand still after the intense session, and stood before him. “I can feel it, it feels so good. Oh my god, oh, Ohhh!”, she moaned. As her noises got louder and sharper, a bulge formed around her groin. Withing a few seconds, emerged a huge cock the size of which Zag could not even imagine. “This one is from Aphrodite, who pitied the plight of who she thought to be a widow and decided to give me a means of pleasuring myself if I wish to. It’s beautiful yes, but I have never gotten the change to use it outside of jerking off every now and then. Let’s change that today, shall we?”. Zag’s eyes were overrun by fear.

“You’ll tear me apart like this, it’s too big, what is that two feet long? Half a foot in girth? No way I’m surviving that”, he said. But Persephone smiled, and said, “this is it Zagreus. This is what I have needed from you. I do love you truly, I do. And this is my way of giving some to you. Now come near my child, you won’t like it if I have to make you.”. He stood still. “To Styx it is for you then” she said. With a swift movement, she reached out and pulled him closer. She saw the terror in his eyes and the tear that rolled down. He was unlike his girlfriend in the sense he did not want to be fucked to death by someone. She hoisted him up and pinned him on to the wall, shutting his mouth with one hand and holding him with the other. She whispered into his ear, “get ready to be ripped apart” she said before ramming herself into Zagreus. His eyes widened and his mouth was left in a state of shock. She could not even fit half of her monster into him at first, and the motions were slow and rough. She kept him muffled so as to not let him scream his chords out, but with time the pressure eased and she could fuck him a bit more smoothly. After that, she put him on the bed, back side down and spread his legs apart. Ramming him even harder than before, she was able to see her son’s stomach physically move and bump out when she would thrust in. It made her go even harder to see how long she could keep him like this before bursting him. He did not though, but he felt like he would. Zagreus’s toned abs bent to the whim of his mother’s cock and he began to steadily be less vocal of his pain. She let him off for a second to let him catch his breath. He was red with exhaustion and could not even get up properly.

Still Persephone giggled a bit, stroked her dick and made Zagreus sit on it. It barely budged under its weight and hoisted him in the air instead. She held him by his cheeks and lifted him up slowly, and it set on Zagreus that there was no escaping from this. He sighed and accepted his fate. Persephone with a swift motion pushed him down, impaling her son on her dick and slowly pushed him down. He cried out in pain, which made Persephone want him even more. She laughed maniacally as she began bouncing him up and down faster and faster. His ass widened as she went inside deeper and deeper. His insides shifted around to serve the goddess’s desires and eventually took all two feet of his monstrous mother inside her. After a dozen minutes of so of bouncing Zagreus on her dick, she slid him out and threw him on the bed, face down. She climbed above him, pinned his head to the bed and rammed her dick inside the prince, going as deep as she could. “And this is how you cum Zagreus, let momma show you how it’s done… ahhhh! Agh! Oh my- by Olympus yes! Yes!”, she screamed. She let lose a geyser of cum into Zagreus. Pumping and pumping into the boy’s ass, gallons over gallons of cum were let out by her. She did not stop thrusting either, giving the cum even more speed to travel with inside the boy. After half an hour of non-stop cumming, Zagreus’s stomach had increased in size a bit and he was starting to get breathless. Persephone was still as energetic as ever and cumming steadily yet, flexing her muscles and feeling her son’s weak body in comparison to hers. With a huge groan Zagreus almost passed out, but Persephone had one last thing to do.

She held her arms out and crab flexed, and began growing more than before. With not a single layer of fat above her muscles, every part of her was now showing itself off, fighting for attention over the other. Every fibre in her body was visibly pulsing with power. She pulled out, and put her son on his knees. She grabbed his limp head, and began shoving her dick down his throat. “May charon make your journey a safe one”, she said before pumping a final load down his throat. His eyes drifted away as his body fled any sense of life it had held. With one final load, his body fell to the ground, and everything that was a part of him drowned into the floor, waiting to be one once again.

Meg on the other side of the room came too and saw the last moments. What she saw aroused her so much that she was unable to move, incapacitated by her twitching inner thigh, and urge to fuck. “Come here Fury”, said the queen. He’s going to be back, do not act like you have not killed him before. Now should you wish to go as painfully as he did, feel free to make a ruckus and not listen to me, but if you wish not to, feel free to let me take the reins. “You mistake my lack of movement for fear my queen, but it is desire that keeps me in my place. I shall comply with your demands, on the basis that you too comply with mine. I wish to go the same way Zagreus did”, she said, smiling pitifully. The queen smiled, and said, “Perhaps my son’s girlfriend shall be a better candidate then”. She, just as she did with Zagreus, fucked Megaera intensely and fully, shifting her organs around to make way for her flagpole of a dick. But in the end instead of bursting her with her cum, took all of it out inside her vagina. To Meg’s surprise, she was still alive, she just had her womb full of cum to the point of looking much beyond pregnant with how swollen her abdomen was. Persephone whispered another chant to herself, and the belly of the Fury began shrinking. She let out a painful screech and fell to the ground, hugging herself as if containing her. Her eyes began flowing a bright blue as her pain soon turned to pleasure. “My queen, I can feel something. I’m, I’m growing. Growing stronger, and larger, this feels so good!”, said Megaera. As she let herself go, her defined abs popped out further and went from a mere 4-pack tone to a deep 8-pack. Her biceps split and grew larger and her slender legs massively increased in size. Her boobs too saw some growth and sprung out as they were pushed by a newly buffed set of pectorals which looked like tectonic plates shifting around as she flexed them. Deep blue veins glowed and popped up on her body. “You seem to be taking it well fury, come here”, she said as she leaned in for a kiss.

Meg saw the opportunity and used her new strength to bite out of the queen’s neck. With a swift snap she tore out half of the goddess’s trap muscle. Out and spat it to the side. As she took the time to recover, Meg spoke the life steal spell that nyx taught her over and over. With time Persephone’s body began shrinking and limping. The fury however began swelling larger and larger. Withing a minute, she had a cock half the size of the queens with a body almost as strong. And after five minutes, the transformation was complete. Persephone was almost a lifeless husk on the floor, small and frail, and Meg had stolen all her energy and power for herself. Her clothes were barely holding on. She cared less for the extravagance of sex-killing and more for exacting revenge for the humiliation she gave her boyfriend. That is when Zagreus entered the chambers to see what was going on. “So long, old hag, your power is mine, your knowledge is mine, and your son is mine too. Never come back here, when you get back into the styx scurry back to the old cottage you came from and don’t you dare step outside of it understand? Or else compared to what I will do to you, what you did to Zagreus would by nothing but pitiful when I find you back here”. She clenched her fist, her biceps tensed and veins popped up along the length of her right arm.

She grunted as she applied more and more force. With a sharp painful scream, Persephone got her head burst open by Meg, who licked some of the queen’s blood off her own face before it was all taken back.

Zagreus, as horrified as he was at the sight he just saw, was unable to get angry at meg for what she had done. He smiled at her, and said that she is looking the best she ever has in some time, and meg laughed. She held her balls up to reveal that behind it, she still had a pussy. “We can take turns being the bottom if you don’t mind”, she smirked. Zag nodded, but simply chose to lay in bed. “It’s been a long day and I would really like to just cuddle to sleep right now”. Meg blushed and lay down next to the prince. He felt her up really good, exploring every part of her body before kissing her, and finally having a good night’s sleep after god knows how long.

Forum Saradas

Strength, Lust and Vengence
« on: March 05, 2024, 04:57:04 pm »

Offline ffejl

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Strength, Lust and Vengence
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 06:44:55 pm »
Love this! Great descriptions of the sex, and the feeling of the power. Please write more!

Offline bufffuta123

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 11:35:47 am »
Thank you ^_^ i am very short on time so it will be slow, but if you have something in mind in the mean time- feel free to write it here!

Love this! Great descriptions of the sex, and the feeling of the power. Please write more!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 05:54:59 am »
Great story. What will Meg do with her new strenght? Hope for more.

Offline bufffuta123

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2024, 08:45:57 am »
If you are still into Hades, feel free to shoot me some plot ideas ^_^ I haven't played it in years lol
might just do a smutty side story if people liked this much as well

Great story. What will Meg do with her new strenght? Hope for more.

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 03:17:57 am »
Absolutely amazing! Enjoyed it! Would really look forward to more prequels/sequels

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Strength, Lust and Vengence

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View