Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579307 Posts in 73837 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 02:01:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Tales about tall and strong women
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tales about tall and strong women  (Read 8343 times)

Offline Tallwomentales

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Tales about tall and strong women
« on: December 07, 2019, 03:14:31 pm »
Many short stories about tall and powerful women will be posted here , I hope you will enjoy them !
 Story number one :

6ft4 Amy and the short tailor

I had been working in a clothing factory for ten long years; I used to work many hours a day making vests, pants, shirts and even dresses. However as a 40 years old guy I wanted to become my own boss so I decided to quit my job and start a business of mine, so I opened my own tailor shop. I worked hard to make a good reputation for myself; I made sure that the quality of my work was good. My customers had to call for an appointment in order to meet me and ask for what they want. My shop have been working perfectly for 2 years, I have been receiving customers from many places of the country. One day , while I was about to close my shop , I received a call from a girl who told me on the phone : Hello , is this Tom’s shop ? I confirmed that it was indeed, and then she told me with a sweet voice: Can I please come over now? I am going to need a dress. It was 9pm, it was the time I normally close the shop and go home, but her voice was so lovely and I couldn’t say no to her.

From her voice she seemed so young, I pictured her to be small, skinny and cute. I told her that yes she could come; she got happy and thanked me. I waited for her for 10 minutes, and then I heard someone entering through the door. I was in the back gathering my sewing tape , my copybook and a pen , while I heard her say with her beautiful voice : Mr Tom , are you here ? I went to the front to see that cute girl that I was waiting impatiently to see. She was standing in front of the door of the back that she was blocking because she was extremely tall! I was astonished by her height; I knew that she would tower over me, me being just 5ft4!

So I panicked and I stayed still in the back. She said again: Mr Tom, are you here? I answered her by a voice full of shock: I m coming. I gathered all my courage and got close to the door, I couldn’t get out because she was still blocking it then I told her to excuse me. She turned at me and looked down to surprisingly see me all small next to her and said: oh I am sorry Mr Tom I didn’t see you. I was so much smaller than her that she didn’t see me. The girl that I thought would be small and skinny was so much tall. She had her brown hair on a bun, her face was round and pretty and she had round earrings. She was tall and also strong with a beautiful athletic body .She was wearing a green crop top showing a bit of her stomach along with a long pink skirt reaching down her knees and weirdly ballerina shoes . Her feet were so huge; I saw the shoes struggling to hold them inside. I was mesmerized by her body, I remained speechless while staring at her until she spoke to me: Can we get started Mr Tom? I was going to offer her a chair to sit but I really loved standing in front of her colossal body. I asked her about her name and she said Amy.

Afterwards she told me: Well I want you to make a special dress for me that I need for prom! I heard prom and got more shocked, that meant she was so much younger than I thought. I asked her about her age and told me: I am 18, why? I answered her nervously: no I m just curious. She smiled at me and said: You don’t always see a 6ft4 18 years old girl right? I told her yes, she got closer to me and told me: I don’t always meet a 5ft man. I looked up to her all surprised and said: I am 5ft4! She chuckled and said: I was this short when I was probably 7. I didn’t know what to say, she saw me getting embarrassed by that then she added: But you are so cute. I tried to change the subject and asked her about how she wants her dress to be like. She showed me a dress on her phone and she told me that she wanted a similar one. The dress was red, revealing one shoulder and was not too long; it was almost reaching the knees. I honestly loved that dress and told her: You would look great in this dress. She loved the compliment and thanked me.

We got to the moment when I had to measure her body parts; I knew in advance that I was going to get shocked by the numbers. I brought my sewing tape and she told me.  You are going to have a trouble measuring me little Tommy. It made me shy to hear this from her because she was right. I wanted to start with her waist and legs because they were reachable to me. I looked up at her and she was staring at me with a mocking look making me feel so small. I put the tape on her waist; I tried to turn it around her but her waist was so wide and big that my hands behind her back couldn’t reach each other. I seemed like a child trying to hug someone older, but it was actually me a 40 years old guy hugging a much bigger girl.

She saw me struggling to get the tape around her, she put her hand under my chin and made look up at her before saying:  oh Tommy! We can hug later as much as you want but now you have to measure me. I told her : no I m not hugging you, I am trying to measure your waist , she looked at me with a sad face while her hand was still under my chin and said : so you don’t want to hug me ? I saw her sad face and it made me feel bad, I dropped the tape and hugged her. She put one hand behind my head and the other behind my back and pulled me tight to her while she was saying:  you are such a cute little man Tommy. The hug lasted few seconds and she let me go.  My heart was beating fast, I was enjoying my time with her, but most of all I was enjoying being all small around her. I grabbed the tape from the floor, this time she helped measure her waist by holding the tip of the tape in front of her while I turned behind her back. Her waist was 30 inches! That was the biggest waist I had ever measured. I told her this information and she felt so proud of her body and she told me: keep measuring me and you will be so much surprised by how big I am. After the waist, I decided to measure her long legs, it was much of a struggle for me since I asked for her help to hold the tape from up her legs and I sat on the ground with my face next to her feet.

Her legs were so long , I measured 45 inches in each leg, which was an insane number .While I was still on the floor , she grabbed a tissue from her pocket and told me : while you are there , clean my shoes they got dirty from the road . I was so little near her huge legs and big feet, I couldn’t say no to her. I grabbed the tissue and kept cleaning her shoes till they got all nice again. I had a pleasure doing so; I had even wished they were dirtier so I clean them even more. She was loving being all superior over me and telling me what to do.                                 

It was the time to measure her upper body, the one that I was not reaching. I told her to sit down but she told me :I want you to measure me while I am standing up , I want to have fun seeing you all struggling little guy . I didn’t know what to do then I decided to get a chair and stand on it.  I stood on it to finally being able to look her in the eyes, which were fantastic! She saw me at her eye level and told me: oh look who has grown. I blushed and told her: can I get another hug from up here? She laughed and got close to me and hugged me tightly , her huge body was making me feel warm .Then Amy pushed the chair under my feet and front lifted me making my feet being suspended in the air , I was scared of falling so I hugged her tighter too. She kept holding me in the air for five minutes while we were both quiet and enjoying the moment until I looked at her and told her : You are very beautiful Amy .She kissed me on my cheek , put me on the ground and told me : I wish my boyfriend was as small as you so I can play with him as I want. I was still under the charm of her kiss so I held her hand and told her that she can play with me. She laughed and said. If I want to play with you I won’t need your permission .

I brought back the chair, stood on it and measured her arms which were 35inches each.  I then measured the top of her back which was 24inches. Those numbers were fascinating to me. After I finished measuring her, while I was still standing on the top of the chair, she asked me: when will the dress be ready? I told her that I needed a week, she seemed fine with it and then she surprisingly lifted me but this time she put me over her left hip and held my hand. I loved being carried by her, her hand was so much bigger than mine and she was looking at the size difference. She really liked how small my hand was and told me: So Tommy, I will really love it if you give me that dress as a gift. I was over hip feeling like I m sitting in heaven , I was so happy and excited , therefore I told her : I can give you anything you ask for . She got so happy and gave me another kiss on the cheek making feel as a loved child. She then put me on the ground, told me she would come back in a week then she left. Waiting for her to come after my normal closing time was the best decision I have ever made.

Hope you enjoyed it !
Can't wait to read your comments !

Forum Saradas

Tales about tall and strong women
« on: December 07, 2019, 03:14:31 pm »

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Tales about tall and strong women
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 01:58:33 pm »
 :bravo: Thanks for the story. It's a great beginning. I hope you continue to write and post more stories. I have applauded you (giving you Karma)! :thanks:

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 05:53:52 pm »
KARMA! Great story! You have the gift... I can't wait for the next installment. Keep writing!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Tallwomentales

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 09:17:32 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:bravo: Thanks for the story. It's a great beginning. I hope you continue to write and post more stories. I have applauded you (giving you Karma)! :thanks:
Oh thank you very much ! Your support is greatly appreciated !!

Offline Tallwomentales

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 09:18:22 am »
KARMA! Great story! You have the gift... I can't wait for the next installment. Keep writing!
Thank you soooo much , I really apprecite it !! I m gonna soon post a new story

Offline Fbbappreciator

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 10:20:06 am »
You doing greaat , keep writing dude (KARMA?

Offline Tallwomentales

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2019, 11:36:47 pm »
You doing greaat , keep writing dude (KARMA?
I appreciate it so much thank you !!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Tales about tall and strong women

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View