Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576313 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:41:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 397126 times)

wfs63

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #435 on: May 02, 2014, 03:16:56 am »
I'm Bill a bodybuilding photographer from New York. Been doing it for 25 years or so.

beowulff

« Reply #436 on: May 02, 2014, 04:07:11 am »
Welcome!
Can you post some photos?

Offline aldogg

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #437 on: May 02, 2014, 09:09:13 am »
Hi everybody!  I love a nice toned woman.

dipstick

« Reply #438 on: May 02, 2014, 02:40:17 pm »
Hi,

Been a member for years, but never posted until recently.

Cold Fuzion has probably represented many of us on here with his thoughts.

Been a fan of muscle women since before I knew what they were, 9 years old!

Now 36.

Would love to know what planted the seed, but can't remember that far back!

Muscular women are now becoming more mainstream, but FBB's probably never will, still too many dissenting and insecure voices in charge of the mainstream media.

I sometimes think the yank women have it better than the girls in the UK, we still seem to be in a timewarp over here regards women and muscle, but I'll always be a fan and in the past few years I've even told my wife and close friends about my 'fetish'. Which raised eyebrows at first, but it feels good to get it off your chest after decades of secrecy and blushing whenever a muscular woman appears on the tv (never in the street in the UK unfortunately).

Anyway, ramble over.

Offline emaxwell

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #439 on: May 05, 2014, 02:33:16 am »
SO yeah, glad I found this site as there are virtually know places outside of the internet where I can feel even a little comfortable sharing  my love of female fitness, bodybuilding and the assorted interests, so to speak, that go along with that.

I have also had to use webcam sites like herbicepscam in order to be able to embrace my love of these things since my schedule does not allow for traveling to other cities for private sessions at the moment.  I would gladly do it in the future but for now sadly it will have to wait.

I have heard mixed things about herbicepscam, am I necessarily stupid for using it?  I know it has very high prices but I found the following women well worth it when I talked to them:

queennmuscle
julietafit
Christy [Christy Resendes]
Kim_Diesel[Kim Diesel]
MzTotal_Knockout
Andrea_g [Andrea Giacomi] - Andrea if you are still here, thank you again, you made me feel like I was in heaven just talking to you on webcam
Lani
dallas_and_shianneskye
jennifer guitierrez
Buffpam [ Dorothy Trojanowicz]

So I was wondering if you necessarily think I'm an idiot sap for even going to hbc, in spite of the fact that I found many women well worth the cost of private chat and if any of you have had private hbc chats with the models I listed above.

And also, since I could use help navigating, I was wondering, what would be the best sessions to discuss hbc and similar chat sites.   I am also wondering what sections of this forum where I can learn about the best women for me to consider when I am looking for sessions - I am a lift and carry guy so obviously I will need to look for the strongest of women. 

And also where are the best sections of this site for talking with female fitness and bbing models whoa re courageous enough to post here.

Dean Jones

« Reply #440 on: May 06, 2014, 03:02:41 pm »
Hi everyone, I hope this counts as good enough introduction! Never been a member of a forum before so not completely down with forum etiquette so please excuse me!

I'm Dean, 36, live in Surrey which is just outside of London.

Fell in love with female muscle as a kid of about 13 or 14, It was American Gladiators that got me hooked, as I am sure is a similar story to many others on here? Was the first time I had ever seen female bodybuilders and immediately I was smitten, I think the era has something to do with my being a massive fan of your hall of fame section, 80s and 90s muscle just rocks! But then again, so does all female muscle!!

Really pleased to be a part of this forum, never have I found anywhere else that has such an awesome collection of female muscle pictures and people who appreciate them!

Ryan80

« Reply #441 on: May 10, 2014, 10:54:53 am »
Hi all! I'm Ryan from Indiana and I'm new to the site. I've been a fan of muscular women for as long as I can remember. Not so good at making intros so I don't know what else to say.  :singing:

kerchak37

« Reply #442 on: May 11, 2014, 05:22:40 pm »
Hi all. I'm Kerchak from Argentina. I found your forum searchig for goddess. I'm new at this so i don't have much material to share, at list not much of "new" material, but i'll do my best. Thanks to you i've discovered a new world...There's so much stuff here!
I tried to search some pics, in order not to repost but i can't find the damn search button. Is there any rule i'm missing?
Thanx for reading, and excuse me for my bad english.

KRCHK

Offline dragonfit82

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #443 on: May 11, 2014, 07:18:46 pm »
Just wanted to say hi.  ^-^

My name is Ole, from Norway. Currently working out and becoming the beast I always wanted to be. Look out :P

I really like this forum. Props to all you guys who are making great contributions.  :rock:

I promise to only post quality stuff.

Don't hesitate to send me a pm if you wonder about anything.

Peace out :D

phillybrotha4fun

« Reply #444 on: May 12, 2014, 04:05:36 am »
Hello from the City of Brotherly Love!  Sorry for the corny intro but I am not good at that sort of thing.  Anyway, I glad this forum exists.  It's rather hard to openly talk about your love for inshape, muscular women with your friends at the bar.  I guess my attraction started when I was a kid and saw Cory Everson in Double Impact.  Since then I have been hooked.   If anyone wants to ask me anything please feel free.

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding and Physique
« Reply #445 on: May 14, 2014, 01:05:38 pm »
Hi, I don't seek out fbb material like I used too, but I've been a fan since the mid 80s.  Favorites have been Britt Miller, Elena Seiple, Michelle Andrea, Nikki Fuller, Tonya Knight, Sarah Hayes, among others.  The sad thing is, I live in a remote part of the Midwest and have never even met an FBB.

palsy

« Reply #446 on: May 19, 2014, 10:35:29 am »
Hi all My name is David Myers I live in Johannesburg South africa I was born with cerebral palsy

I have been interested in female bodybuilders since the late 90's

I am a huge fan of lift & carry and muscle worship

I feel so happy to have found this forum

Weaksub

« Reply #447 on: May 19, 2014, 01:56:27 pm »
Hello!
Per from Sweden. Have been a fan of female bodybuilders from the late 90's. Would love to try muscle worship, but so far things havent worked out. Lets see this summer?

brian

« Reply #448 on: May 23, 2014, 10:57:14 pm »
Hi, My name is Brian and I am from USA

pfrank2500

« Reply #449 on: May 26, 2014, 11:52:45 am »
Hello I'm Frank.  Great Board!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View