Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572414 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:31:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385163 times)

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #840 on: May 16, 2018, 10:07:10 pm »
 ^-^ Hello everyone! Nice to meet you pals! :letsparty:
There Can Be Only One

Forcee

« Reply #841 on: May 20, 2018, 07:59:48 am »
Dear all,

I'm Forcée from Paris (France).
I won't be original but I'm also a fan of woman muscle.
My goal is to meet and date such a girl, ie muscular or martial artist, why not both :)
To express this passion I write some short poems about it.
If you want to read it and give some advices, here is my Insta****: @forceelatente

I'm glad to be part of this community.
Best regards
Forcée 

gokuman7

« Reply #842 on: May 21, 2018, 07:15:12 am »
^-^ Hello everyone! Nice to meet you pals! :letsparty:

Nice to meet you too  ^-^

Offline Major_Gunnz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #843 on: May 21, 2018, 10:06:22 pm »
Hi all, I'm far from being a new member here but I feel I should get more involved in the community and forum.  For me, it all started when I got involved in a scuffle with a girl at junior school.

I'd always been one of the biggest and strongest guys in my year and could handle myself against any of the other boys in my class or even the year above.  I can't really remember how it all started because I certainly wouldn't advocate violence against a female but somehow I got into a scuffle with this girl in my class and we were pushing and pulling each other around and she more than matched my strength.  I was shocked but equally impressed.

My favourite bodybuilders of all time are Sarah Hayes, Alina Popa, Oana Hreapca, Sarah Dunlap and Kristy Hawkins.

Looking forward to getting involved more and getting to know you.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #844 on: June 12, 2018, 03:18:56 am »
I'm 51 and from New Mexico.  I've been awed and amazed by the beauty of female muscle since my teens when I first saw Droirit Allen Kearns prance across the stage on ESPN.  I wonder what happened to her?  Anyways,  I'm getting closer to proclaiming my feelings in public, but not quite there yet.  This is a really cool board from what I've seen so far and I'm happy to join and try and contribute. 

Elhys

Hello!
« Reply #845 on: June 13, 2018, 08:14:30 pm »
Hi there, I found this forum thanks to, clearly, my attraction to female muscle. It's really weird for me to talk about it but oh well, perhaps it'll get more comfortable at some point? Hopfully!

Cheers!

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Hello!
« Reply #846 on: June 13, 2018, 10:53:33 pm »
Hi there, I found this forum thanks to, clearly, my attraction to female muscle. It's really weird for me to talk about it but oh well, perhaps it'll get more comfortable at some point? Hopfully!

Cheers!

We all love female muscle here!

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #847 on: June 14, 2018, 10:14:48 pm »
Welcome to the forum, it’s great here meeting like minded female muscle lovers. Who is your fave and body part
User is currently banned [View]

bazbierk

« Reply #848 on: June 18, 2018, 08:07:55 pm »
Brand new to this whole world, and looking forward to finding out more about it!

Not sure who all my favorites are, but Lynn McCrossin is (was?) one for sure!

Thanks!

gtspros

« Reply #849 on: June 20, 2018, 03:36:17 pm »
welcome!

SageofRhun

Hi, I'm the SageofRhun
« Reply #850 on: July 09, 2018, 07:30:01 am »
I'm just a guy who likes to write things.

luispablo

hello everyone
« Reply #851 on: July 21, 2018, 03:02:07 am »
Hello everyone, glad to join this community. The english is not my native languaje but i will try to use it the better i can. I also like to write stories, so i gonna write them in spanish and try to translate them to english.

Jango_BD

« Reply #852 on: July 21, 2018, 09:44:08 am »
Friend of a friend recommended the site and here I am. I haven't been on a forum like this in years.

Offline mdr34

• Activity:
    0%
New to this site.
« Reply #853 on: August 03, 2018, 01:26:09 pm »
Hey Everybody , I'm Matt. I am new to this site. So far it seems Like an awesome place. I want to let everyone know that I am a Professional Photographer based in Pittsburgh PA. However I do travel. I hope to hear from some of you out there , also looking forward to seeing everyone's posts. If Anyone ever needs any types of Photos taken Please let me know. You can message e here or on my Facebook account
www.facebook.com/mattrizor

Neamat

Looking for members in BC Canada to chat
« Reply #854 on: August 08, 2018, 07:25:37 pm »
Hi I am new to Saradas and I am wanting to chat with local members from the BC area of Canada. I live in the cariboo. I am a big fan of fit and strong athletes and female bodybuilders. Hopefully there are some in my province on here that want to meet new people as well. 😊 I am 37 years old and male. I work out regularly and have been for a few years now.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View