Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574488 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 10:49:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renne Toney
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Renne Toney  (Read 15873 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Renne Toney
« on: February 08, 2019, 04:18:42 pm »
Renne's page has reappeared, as it has a handful of times over the last 15 years. I can tell at least 1 pic is very recent.
https://www.wb270.com/ind/renneT.htm
As far as I know we've never been in the same place at the same time, so the thought of actually doing a session with her has never come up. But I've always heard she was friendly and both eager and able to give guys the kind of session they wanted.

Offline rmp

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Renne Toney
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 07:06:59 pm »
I'm about 250. Renne said she still lifting really heavy. I'm not sure what to expect from a femininity perspective in person.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 06:55:16 pm »
Has anyone had a session with her and can comment?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 10:14:25 am »
I love big bodies and muscles, I draw the line with this woman. not feminine  at all

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 10:36:19 pm »
I had a session with her more than 10 years ago, so my opinions may be out of date. It could also be that we just didn't have good chemistry. I didn't like her, I didn't enjoy the session, I thought it was too much to spend for too little interaction, and I didn't think she was "into" providing a good experience.

I let her direct the session. I hadn't had too many bad experiences yet, so I tended to go with the provider's preferences. She started off with posing for the first 15 to 20 minutes. Then she overwhelmed me and joylessly crushed me onto the bed. She held me down until the session ended. Then it was time to go.

I would rate it more highly as a learning experience than as an enjoyable encounter with the largest and most muscular woman I had ever met. I now know to ask in advance what it is that a woman likes to do in a session, and see if we are a match, before I proceed to schedule.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2021, 01:07:17 pm »
I love big bodies and muscles, I draw the line with this woman. not feminine  at all

I took her pvt on hbc a long time ago and was really put off by her attitude. She’s not the most attractive muscle girl but she can at least try and improve her personality. Definitely will not even attempt to session with her.

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2021, 09:04:56 pm »

Same. I like huge women as well (for example Amber Deluca) but Renne is simply not womanly / feminine.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2021, 03:11:59 am »
She started off with posing for the first 15 to 20 minutes. Then she overwhelmed me and joylessly crushed me onto the bed. She held me down until the session ended.

Surely getting crushed under a 200lb bodybuilder for half an hour provides some stimulation!
Did she not keep her body pressed against you, or was she just too rough for it to feel sensual?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2021, 09:47:40 am »

Same. I like huge women as well (for example Amber Deluca) but Renne is simply not womanly / feminine.

I saw goddess Sierra a few months back and she is a bit out of shape but I still love cuz her Ass and thighs are just 🔥🔥🔥. Easily 230-240 but FUCK! 😉 This woman simply isn’t feminine and isn’t even friendly or nice. She blocked me on HBC for asking her if she still did lift and carry! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2021, 06:58:43 pm »
I saw goddess Sierra a few months back and she is a bit out of shape but I still love cuz her Ass and thighs are just 🔥🔥🔥. Easily 230-240
From Atlanta? Been curious about her, I've missed running into her by less than a week twice.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2021, 07:22:45 pm »
Was supposed to be in Vegas APril of last year, well we know how that went so once again I ended up not needing to decide. I did cam with Renne instead and 'I wasn't put off as much as I was worried I might be' seems like a crappy way to say it but it's basically accurate. It was a nice 20 minutes, I'm still intrigued. I guess I vibed with her, got her to act in a way I dug, think of it how you will, have run into a fair number of fbbs over the years who are just prickly like that.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2021, 10:10:06 am »
She started off with posing for the first 15 to 20 minutes. Then she overwhelmed me and joylessly crushed me onto the bed. She held me down until the session ended.

Surely getting crushed under a 200lb bodybuilder for half an hour provides some stimulation!
Did she not keep her body pressed against you, or was she just too rough for it to feel sensual?

One would think that getting crushed for so long would provide some stimulation, but I have to report that that was not the case in this encounter.

Her initial posing routine was well rehearsed, but was neither requested nor discussed while making our arrangements. It made up 25% of our session. During the subsequent "full contact" part of the session, she did keep her body pressed firmly against mine, but the experience was more like being securely restrained. There was no hint of personality or preference in her demeanour. No enjoyment in displaying the strength of her 20 inch biceps. She showed no satisfaction that her 200 pound frame could so easily outmatch me, at 150 pounds. It was more like a grim professional dedication to get the task completed.

You can't deny that Renne's physique is exceptional. I think the lacklustre session proves that personalities and chemistry need to be considered to be the foundation of any interpersonal experience, and the physical elements are secondary. I'd much rather pay more to be defeated by a woman like Severa, who seems to love to show her superiority, or pay what is roughly the same amount to see Dominique Danger, who will show that I can't hope to compete with her, smiling while releasing me only to grab me and crush me again. A sensual encounter is based on personal contact, which is where Renne and I did not connect.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2021, 02:40:40 pm »
You can't deny that Renne's physique is exceptional. I think the lacklustre session proves that personalities and chemistry need to be considered to be the foundation of any interpersonal experience, and the physical elements are secondary. I'd much rather pay more to be defeated by a woman like Severa, who seems to love to show her superiority, or pay what is roughly the same amount to see Dominique Danger, who will show that I can't hope to compete with her, smiling while releasing me only to grab me and crush me again. A sensual encounter is based on personal contact, which is where Renne and I did not connect.
This is a great example (in my case) which shows why sessions are tricky. One would think Severa could roll out of bed and give me a 10 out of 10 session given the fact of how ludicrously overqualified she is in the two categories which tell me whether I want to book someone. Yet I'd say none of our sessions have exceeded a 9, she's simply proven to be either unable or unwilling to hit the attitude I really want from her. Other guys can mad libs the above two sentences into a hundred different combinations with their experiences. Many guys could've been on the receiving end of CC's session with renne and thought it was great, it's all about knowing what you want and doing everything possible while booking to make sure she can give it to you, of course there's still no guarantees after all that.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2021, 09:08:42 am »
If Renee began with a posing routine, was she wearing a posing bikini or something less revealing?

Was she in contest shape, does she have any boobs at all in that condition?
What I like about her is her hardness.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2021, 06:10:05 pm »
She started in a bikini, and she stayed in it. She was in fantastic shape. (This was approximately 10 years ago, so I don't know about her current condition.) She was very hard, and had very little body fat, so no larger breasts than you would see in photos from that period.

But even though her physique was impressive, it was a meh session.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renne Toney

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View